The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today!

2 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 8/17/2009, 9:42 am

Well, welcome to my Monday blog! nod I have some good stuff and some bad stuff to share. Idk how many of you already found out, but we’re going through it again. xD

First the bad part - yesterday, I experienced a case of extreme werewolfness with my dad. xP I don’t feel like going into details, but yeah, I was really messed up. So, thanks to everyone who helped to cheer me up.

Now the good news, though. x3 I had my wedding with Nick, and so now I’m officially Shadow Jonas! That’ll be even more of a good reason to stop swooning over Dusty and Bruce and everyone.

Nick - It better be. xD

x3 Don’t worry. I made you a promise, and I intend to keep it.

Hmm, what else . . . I found out how to recolor eyes on Gimp! Very Happy Woot! I’m just gonna say how for my own benefit, so I remember. You open the picture of the eye, and change the saturation to 30, then -60. Then use the lasso to select the iris, and make that -100. nod Next make a new layer, and then use the paintbrush to color the iris whatever color you want. Last, you make the layers overlaid, do a gaussian blur with a 5.0 radius, and you’re done! (I think there was something else about making the lightness/darkness 30/70, but I didn’t like the way it worked. xD Cus I made the eyes violet, but changing the brightness made it pink.)

It was fun, lol. x3 At first I tried recoloring Nick’s hair in this pic blue by hand-

Nick - Oh yeah, I’ve been meaning to ask, why did you try making my hair blue? xD

Cus I wanted to see if I could do it well. xD But I never finished cus I ran out of patience. I should see if it works with the eye-recoloring method, though, for fun! It’s gotta be better than how I did this one.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 2jai8hx

Nick - *shudders* xP You’re right. I look like a clown in there.

Okay, well, it’s time for Seven Things! Very Happy Here, take this list and elaborate on it. *hands Nick an envelope*

Nick - *reads the front* Seven Things Shad Loves About Nick Jonas? rolleyes

grin

Nick - *opens* *facepalm* Oh, great.

Seven Things Shad Loves About Nick Jonas
1. He’s a studmuffin. xD Er. Um. We’ll go with that, Shad, sure.
Shad - It is a compliment, don’t worry. nod
2. He looks good as a blonde. Um. I wouldn’t know!! o.0 I’ve never been blonde!
Shad - *points at above picture*
Nick - *facepalm*
3. He’s talented. Well, this one at least makes sense. xD Cus I can play drums, piano, and guitar.
Shad - And you sing like an angel. smitten
4. He’s really sweet. x3 Lol, I guess I am.
Shad - And caring, and loving, and kind, and nice, and thoughtful . . . Very Happy
Nick - In your dad’s words, those are ‘synonymous.’ xD
Shad - So? rolleyes
5. He’s a Jonas Brother. No offense, Shad, but that’s pretty shallow. xD
Shad - So? rolleyes It’s true! Who doesn’t love a nice JBro?
6. He likes the color blue. Wow. xD
Shad - Blue rocks! x3 Blue’s the best color ever!
7. He’s in love with Shad. xD Um, yes, I am. We already knew that, Shad.
Shad - But that’s like the best reason to love you! smitten I mean, once you get past the fact that I actually love you for who you are, not just cus you’re a Jonas Brother or any of that other stuff. I mean, I’d probably still be in love with you even if we’d never dated.
Nick - That’s good to know. nod
Shad - Lolz, yah. xD I’m sure you’re glad to know I chose ya for the right reasons.

Soo, anyway. Very Happy Here’s a picture of Nick Jonas with blue hair for ya punksters.
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 2ro2arp
Nick - Actually, Shad, you did a pretty good job on this one. Smile
Shad - Thanks, but no I didn’t. xD Look at all the hair I missed! It looks like somebody gave you a crappy die job.

And here’s our playlist! When You Look Me in The Eyes cus I like looking into Nick’s eyes, and Fly With Me cus I like magic. Very Happy

Thanks for reading!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today!

Post by PugsRock 8/18/2009, 8:27 am

You didn't do bad. xD For your first try, it's better than my first tries on picnik... xD
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 8/18/2009, 9:55 am

Lol, thanks! xD I'm glad I could even find anything on Gimp. It's a little difficult to use at first.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday’s news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down