The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Book 3(YOU MAY POST)

4 posters

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

Ouran's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Book 3(YOU MAY POST) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ouran's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Book 3(YOU MAY POST)

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/18/2009, 9:12 pm

"Don't worry. It takes time to learn anyways."

Brittani stopped humming after a bit and put the book she had back. "Man... I so wish Ryan wasn't graduating..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Ouran's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Book 3(YOU MAY POST) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ouran's Elegant Academt for the Super Rich and Beautiful~An Ouran High School Host Club RP~Book 3(YOU MAY POST)

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/18/2009, 9:13 pm

she smiled when she reached the beach she looked at him then at the water .
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/18/2009, 9:14 pm

"The water looks pretty calm today... It should be safe..."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 8/18/2009, 9:15 pm

Alice breathing in and stood up and walked over to the girl. "Um, Hi..." She said as she aproached the girl.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/18/2009, 9:15 pm

'' yeah so there's times where its not safe great '' she rolled her eyes then walked towards the water ...
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/18/2009, 9:17 pm

Daisuke followed Jennifer but stopped when he remembered something. "Oh, crap!"

"Hm?" Brittani looked at the girl that was there. "Oh, hi! I didn't see you, sorry!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/18/2009, 9:17 pm

'' what ? '' she asked looking at him...
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 8/18/2009, 9:23 pm

"Oh no, It's fine." Alice said and smiled lightly. "Um, I'm Alice, Alice Oshibonni." She said.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/18/2009, 9:24 pm

"I forgot that I left my surfboard at my house! Darn it!"

"Oh, ok! I'm Brittani Hanasima! It's nice to meet you!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 8/18/2009, 9:25 pm

"Nice to meet you Brittani!" Alice smiled.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/18/2009, 9:26 pm

"So, are you new or something? I don't think I've seen you around!"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/18/2009, 9:26 pm

'' do you want to go get it ? i will come with you '' she added
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/18/2009, 9:26 pm

"...Nah, it's ok. We can just sit here, if you want."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 8/18/2009, 9:27 pm

"Yea, I'm really new. I just joined a week ago.. I'm pretty late though..." Alice laughed.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/18/2009, 9:28 pm

'' but i wanted you to teach me '' she said looking down
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/18/2009, 9:30 pm

Brittani laughed. "Don't worry about it. I joined on the next to last day last year. I'm lucky I made it through my finals this year!"

"Well... Maybe I can borrow my brother's... he's gonna be here in a few minutes. I almost forgot he said he was going to come down here with his wife."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/18/2009, 9:31 pm

'' we can just walk an go get yours '' she added ...
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 8/18/2009, 9:31 pm

Alice laughed also. "That's pretty cool." She smiled.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/18/2009, 9:34 pm

"Eh, it's ok, I guess. The only bad thing is that my boyfriend is graduating."

"No, it's ok. He should be here soon."
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/18/2009, 9:36 pm

okay she said sitting down
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/18/2009, 9:37 pm

Daisuke sat down by Jennifer and prayed his brother would be there soon.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 8/18/2009, 9:37 pm

"Aww, I'm sorry about that." Alice said.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/18/2009, 9:38 pm

"Me too... I'm gonna miss him so much..." Brittani laughed when she reaized she was taking over the conversation. "I'm sorry, you probably don't wanna hear moping! So, what about you? Do you have a boyfriend?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/18/2009, 9:38 pm

jennifer looked at him then smiled
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/18/2009, 9:41 pm

Daisuke leaned back and looked at Jennifer. "What're you smiling about?"
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next