The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read a short paragraph an creat a character!

+2
Akeria
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
6 posters

Go down

Read a short paragraph an creat a character! Empty Read a short paragraph an creat a character!

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/25/2009, 3:48 pm

This contest is Akeria Approved.

Welcome To Computeradmit's Contest!

~ Guidelines ~
1. You will read a short part of my story then create a character for the story.
2. The character must be female.
3. You must include her full name [ first an last ] , the description , personality.
4. You may post a picture [ Not required ] the picture must not be a celeberity [ morphs are okay ].
5. You may only make one character per person.

~prizes~
The winner will get 15Twig Bucks. Also a Badge of there choice from the ones I give you to chose from.

The Story!
There was a girl she never fitted in anywhere. Her mom was always changing jobs she had to trasfer schools all the time. She had one best friend she didn't get to see her often but she always kept in touch with her by email. One day after school she decided that she would for a jog she stumbled a pound a dead body she immeditly turned around the other way an began running... She never did tell anyone afraid that they would think she did it. But this haunted her nightmares every night.

What did this girl look like? What was her name? How did she act?
Now it is time for you to decide!
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Read a short paragraph an creat a character! Empty Re: Read a short paragraph an creat a character!

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/25/2009, 4:07 pm

Thank you for approving!
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Read a short paragraph an creat a character! Empty Re: Read a short paragraph an creat a character!

Post by Akeria 8/25/2009, 4:08 pm

Welcome. Smile
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/25/2009, 4:14 pm

Okay now people may enter Smile!
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/25/2009, 6:25 pm

Here's my entry! x3 Lawl, I'm not good at making pics, so I don't have one for ya.

Name- Rylee Jarvis

Description- Slightly pale, and not too pretty. Her best feature is her shoulder-length wavy hair, a lovely orangish-brown color. Her eyes are big and light blue. Her lips are generally closed. They're only slightly pink, but are usually covered in gloss so that they stand out. Always wears a ton of makeup to try and look better, but it doesn't really do anything but make her look fake.

Personality- Wants nothing more than to fit in, but has no clue how. She's a lonely, depressed girl, except when she's just spoken to her friend. Then she's actually sort of nice. She would never admit how much it hurts to be labeled as the outcast; instead she reacts angrily to everyone who talks behind her back, sometimes even getting violent. But all she really wants is to be loved. If you show her even a hint of kindness, she would entirely open up and become a new person, the friendly, happy girl she used to be when she was younger.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Read a short paragraph an creat a character! 1312Read a short paragraph an creat a character! 2412Read a short paragraph an creat a character! 3349Read a short paragraph an creat a character! 3548Read a short paragraph an creat a character! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 8/25/2009, 9:31 pm

I'll enter! I'm not so good at these, but I'll try my best!

Name: Alexis Belden

Physical description: Top of her hair is pure blonde from the sunlight, but the underlayers are a dirty blonde. Her eyes are a pale blue, and when she wears certain colors, they almost look gray. She's never seen without a pale pink shell lipstick on with a faint sheen to it. Has what her dad calls a "cute pug nose" and perfectly defined cheekbones.

Personality: Has one close friend that she communicates through email, because she's incredibly quiet and shy. In general people are nice to her, but she always just gives them a small smile back and turns away, causing her to have no friends. The smallest things scare her, like spiders or even water on the floor, as she is afraid she will fall. To add to that, she is also very supersticious, and if she sees so much of a tail of a black cat, she will sprint in the opposite direction to avoid it.

Picture:
Read a short paragraph an creat a character! 1626-wa
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4701

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/27/2009, 3:16 pm

Oh thank you so much for entering!
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 8/27/2009, 6:29 pm

When does this end?
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/27/2009, 10:49 pm

You may still enter uh when enough people have entered an when i find the one that i love! I just need to see a few more first:) .
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/31/2009, 9:19 pm

You may still enter.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/3/2009, 10:13 pm

Enter?
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/11/2009, 8:20 pm

Name: Rebekah Jordan

Description: Rebekah is a tall, lanky, thin girl. She has mid-back length black hair and unusual dark green eyes. She has a pale, clear completion and long legs. Her hair has natural dark brown highlights in it.

Personality: Rebekah is a lonely, misfit girl who wants noting more than to get involved in life. Since she moves so often she doesn't meet a lot of long-lasting friends. Her life is torn between love for her mom and hate, anger that she feels when she thinks about constantly moving, never settling down. She's stubborn, but quiet, and she doesn't enjoy fighting.

That was random, I just wanted to enter a contest. XD
:]
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Read a short paragraph an creat a character! Siggy
Female Posts : 2058

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 9/11/2009, 9:43 pm

Awesome charrie WL! I wonder if anyone else is gonna enter...
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/12/2009, 10:27 am

Thanks, I like yours too! And I give you props for getting a picture. :]
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 9/12/2009, 10:42 am

lol, thanks!
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/12/2009, 10:55 am

If I had wanted to get a picture, I would have had to base my description off it, because I'm really bad at finding pictures with my original description in mind. XD Is your pic a morph?
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 9/12/2009, 11:02 am

Yeah, it's a morph!
I did the exact opposite of that, I made the morph, then based the description off it, cuz I think it's easier to write off something then to find something based off what you wrote! lol! [Did that make sense?]
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/12/2009, 2:08 pm

Yeah it made sense, and I agree, but I prefer to use my own original description ideas, so pictures don't work out for me. XD XD
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 9/13/2009, 6:54 pm

I think I will enter.

Read a short paragraph an creat a character! Avatar

name- Lillian Paige Johnson

Description: Lillian (or Lily) has long curly black hair with one green eye one blue, is never seen without the moon necklace her mother gave her when she was 9 she always wears her dark pinkish purple lipstick and eyeshadow. Typically wears tank tops or T-shirts, is average height and weight with a slight limp from a car accident 3 years ago.

Personality: Lillian has always loved track and field until she had to quit 3 years ago because of a car accident that left her with a slight limp for the rest of her life, although she isn't on the team anymore she still runs on the track every morning Monday-Thursday. she has one little brother and two bigger sisters and is taken care of by her stay at home Mom and Doctor Dad. She really likes to write in her diary as well as run she has an overall good life except that her parents are divorced and her limp.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 9/14/2009, 4:07 pm

Wow I like that character very creative!
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down