The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Happening to me? (A Draco Malfoy FanFiction)

+4
Moony
PeggySnow
Nightowl
Tolly12bells
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What's Happening to me? (A Draco Malfoy FanFiction) Empty What's Happening to me? (A Draco Malfoy FanFiction)

Post by Tolly12bells 9/6/2009, 3:25 pm

Fantasy: It's Harry Potter. You know what kind it is. Broomsticks, etc.
Maturing: Dating, Kissing, Hugging, the rest.

A bit of info to start off with:
This story's going to be changing points of view between 3 characters for right now. I'll likely add more later, but as of now, it's just these three:

(Everyone is 14 years old)

Draco Malfoy: Will be Green You know what he looks like, so there's no need to explain.
Pansy Parkinson: Will be this sort of Pink color And you also know her. So once again, no need to explain.
Eliza Zettu: Will be Blue. She's my own character, so here we go: She has light-brown hair, and sparkling green eyes. Stands about 5' 4". Gets along with just about everyone, and is goofy and silly, but does have a rather short temper.

Chapter One

[Draco Malfoy]

My new dark cloak swished around my ankles as I strode purposefully towards what appeared to be a completely solid metal barrier. Few eyes followed me even though I had several unusual items including an owl. I walked through the barrier after I got a sharp jab from my father's walking stick.
"Hurry up Draco." he snarled.
"Yes father," I rolled my eyes and began to walk away, but was pulled back.
I sighed. I knew that this lecture was coming.
"Be good. Don't cause any problems. We don't need you in trouble."
I didn't respond. For there was color in my pale face. A Ravenclaw girl was walking, her hair glimmering in the sunlight coming in from the skylight.
"What is it Draco?"
"Nothing Father." I said, and, careful not to show my loathing towards him, I stalked away.

[Pansy Parkinson]

As soon as Draco had joined our compartment, I had thrown my arms around him.
He didn't throw them off, which was good. I remembered last time I'd done this... In our first year. His voice echoed in my head.
"Ew! Pansy! What the heck!"
I laughed at the memory. He had surely been pleased about what I had just done.
"What is it Pansy?" my 'freind' Veronica asked, clearly talking about my beautiful laugh.
"Oh, nothing," I dismissed the question with an elegant flick of my hand.

[Eliza Zettu]

Still out on the platform, just after I had caught the eye of a rather nice looking Slytherin boy, I spun around in what would have been an elegant circle, had I not fallen flat on my face a second later. I was laughing, but my parents glared at me. They hated my lack of self-respect. I didn't care about that though. It didn't bother me in the slightest. In fact, very little did, now that I thought about it.
I stood up and bustled away, only pausing briefly to say, "Bye!" to my parents. They didn't respond.
I jumped onto the quickly filling scarlet steam engine, and set off to find Luna Lovegood. We were brilliant friends.
"Hi Luna!" I exclaimed as I took my seat.
"Oh, hello Eliza." she said serenely.
That was the one thing I disliked about Luna. She rarely got excited, where as I often was.
I bounced up and down on my seat.
"You seem rather excited," she acknowledged.
"Yep! I am!" I said.
"Why?"
"Not sure," I shrugged, but I knew that it was the boy from earlier.
We rode together for about 3 and a half hours.
Needing a break from Crumple-Horned Snorkacks, I left Luna, and headed towards the back of the train.
I passed a Slytherin compartment on the way there. I saw the same boy from earlier. He was awake, but bore that inexplicable sign of having been recently asleep. His eyes followed me.
What happened next went so fast that I had a hard time working out what happened.
It appeared that the boy had tried to get up and move out into the corridor, but the girl had grabbed him around the waist, therefore tripping him, he fell into the compartment door which shattered. He landed in the corridor, and muttered "Reparo" before turning to face me.
"Uh, hi," he said breathlessly, his face rather pink.
"Hi," I said slightly uncertainly.
"So, what's your name?" he asked.
It struck me how stupid it was not to say my name,"Eliza Zettu."
"OK. Mind if I call you Liza?"
"Um, no." I shook my head.
"OK, well, I'm Draco. Draco Malfoy."
"OK. Nice to meet you." I shook his hand.
There was a long silence at some point in which I realized that he was still grasping my hand.
"Well, um..." he trailed off.
"Ill see you around." I said, letting go of his hand.
"Yeah," his eyes were unfocused,"Yeah you will."
And with that, I turned and continued on my way.

Chapter 2

[Draco Malfoy]

I returned to my crowded compartment, wishing that our mine and Liza's little encounter had lasted a bit longer.
"Dwaco!" squealed Pansy as I took my solitary position next to the spotted window again.
"Knock it off." I said, giving her my most evil death glare.
"Looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today!" she wrinkled her eyebrows increasing her pug-like look.
I sighed. She had no idea what was on my restless mind. Actually, I didn't know quite what was wrong with me either. I just needed a while to work it out. Was this it? Did I actually, you know, kind of, sorta, really like a girl? I wasn't sure myself. All I knew is that last year girls had cooties, and I stayed well clear of them. But this year... What was honestly happening to me? I needed to hear what I was thinking from somebody else. Somebody different. In fact, I hated myself for thinking it, but I needed a girl. I shook this out of my head, and before I knew it, the rocking of the train, and I had fallen asleep again.

[Eliza Zettu]

I felt much better, standing at the back of the swaying, scarlet train, wind whipping through my hair. And I was laughing again. Poor Draco. Having grown up with all boys, it was easy to tell when one liked you. I could tell that Draco kind of liked me. I wasn't really sure about him yet. But I was more laughing at what I knew what must be going through his head. What's wrong with me? Am I going crazy? What is this magic? I felt my face split into a wide smile, and shook my head to the honest effect of nothing. It always managed to take the boys months to realize what's going on. Wishing that they could be a bit more like girls and catch on quicker, I wandered back into my compartment, where Luna was still in full swing of her interesting, but rather tiring Wrackspurt lecture. Neville Longbottom had joined us. I determined that I'd avoid joining them at all costs. I continued walking up and down the dusty old corridor, looking for someone whom I could sit with. Harry Potter was out. He didn't think I was cool enough or something like that. Well... Not many people did. I laughed, he needed to work on his girl issue too. Seeing no one that I desired to sit the remaining 3 and 1/2 hours with, I passed by the compartment where Draco was for a second time. This time I got a shock. He was laying there with his head in Pansy Parkinson's lap. I was shocked. From the glare I'd caught him giving her earlier, he didn't seem to like her. But nonetheless, his eyes were closed, his face had a pleasant expression on. Almost as if he was sleeping. It hurt even worse to see him open his eyes, and smile as he looked around the compartment I turned my back and loped away. I heard a clang of glass, but didn't turn around.
"Eliza!" I heard Draco's voice.
Still I didn't turn. I was sure Pansy Parkinson could do just fine for him. I broke into a steady jog. Finally I determined that it was useless, and fell to my knees, feeling tears build up behind my shining eyes. I had my answer. I knew exactly how I felt about Draco, and hated myself for it.

[Draco]

"Liza!" I yelled,"Eliza! Come back!"
She continued to walk away, breaking into a run, and finally crouching down next to a wall.
I put my long legs to use, and caught her before she could run again.
I placed my hand on her shoulder, and she turned at my touch. I was shocked to see that her eyes looked almost wet.
"What do you want?" she said coldly.
"Well, I er, wanted to apologize about back there," I jerked my head back in the general direction of the compartment, "I was asleep, and I guess I must have, you know, tipped over."
I thought the corners of her mouth twitched, but I must have imagined it,"Then what were you smiling about?"
I grimaced, not wanting to say. The truth was that I had seen her out of the door, and tried to catch her eye.
"Er, I'd rather not say."
"It's because you were happy about Pansy!" she accused me.
"No! It wasn't! It was..."
"See! It was!"
"No, it was... Um... Well... I saw you OK! It made me smile!" my face flooded with color, and I couldn't remember ever feeling more embarrassed than I did right now.
I examined the laces on my shining black shoes, knowing that my face was still very red.
I felt a hand on my shoulder, and didn't throw it off.
"Draco... You know that that was the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me?"
I looked up,"Really?"
I couldn't figure out what was happening to me. This so wasn't my personality. Normally I was drawling, and rather evil if I did say so myself. But something about this girl sort of made me, I don't know, see sense... "Yes, really. And, hang on," her hand hovered over my head,"May I?"
I laughed full out,"Yeah, fine."
And she messed up my hair,"Thanks," she said,"That was fun."
"You're welcome," I smirked, and before I could stop it,"Want to sit with us in my compartment?"
"Uh, no thanks." she shrugged,"Well, I'll see you at Hogwarts."
And she left.
"Right. Bye Liza..."

Chapter 3
[Pansy Parkinson]

Draco came back into our stuffy compartment. I sat up a little bit straighter as I eyed him. Something seemed... different about him. I studied his face intensely. What was it...? His eyes were that same piercing blue, and his hair still the same shade of blonde... But wait, was Draco Malfoy actually smiling? I'd known Draco for going on 4 years now, and in that time, I'd never seen him smile. It certainly enhanced his good looks. I stared long and hard into his eyes. Slowly, very slowly, his bright smile faded, and he sat back down next to the window. And suddenly, the castle came into sight.
"We'd best get changed," Draco said monotonously, a smirk still on his face.
"Yes, Drakie, you're right." I said in a sugary voice.
"Ew..." he said, looking at me with a rather disgusted look, "Drakie? You're kidding me right?"
Stung by this, I turned my back on him as I pulled my lovely emerald Slytherin robes on.

[Eliza Zettu]

SCREECH!!!!! And finally we were here. I'd spent the remainder of my time crashed out across two sapphire seats, able to not listen to Luna and Neville ramble on about who knows what. It was only because Luna had poked me on the side of the head that I was awake now. Running to be one of the first to get off the train, black robes billowing out behind me as I ran to get into a carriage. And suddenly I had that strange feeling you get when somebody's watching you. I turned my head slightly and saw none other than Draco. I smiled brightly at him. He smirked back and my stomach got butterflies. I payed for my moment though, tripping over the hem of my robes and falling into a large puddle of mud, spattering myself. I stood up again.
"Honestly?" I looked down at myself, "Well, I suppose this is the best I can do... Scourigify!"
I heard footsteps come up behind me, and turned just to find myself face to face with Cho Chang.
"Er, hi?" I tried.
"Hello. I have a question."
"Alright."
"Do you know what Cedric Diggory thinks of me?"
"Cedric Diggory?" I asked obliviously, "We're not even friends!"
"Oh, right, OK then. Fancy finding a carriage?"
"Sure, alright."
And with that we jogged through the whipping wind and into the first empty carriage we could find.
Once safe inside, we both took a seat on opposite sides.
"So, what's up?" I asked her.
"Quidditch," she said rather plainly, "You know..." she trailed off.
"What Cho?"
"Well, it's, did you know, that, erm, well, I don't know how to break this to you..."
"Break what to me?"
"Cedric Diggory," she sighed.
"What about Diggory?" I asked.
"He fancies you! Cedric Diggory fancies you!" she yelled.
"What? No, no, he can't!"
Cedric Diggory was a tall, handsome, talented, seventh-year Hufflepuff. There was just no way that Cedric Diggory could... But suddenly it struck me why this was so bothersome to Cho.
"I'm sorry..." I patted her arm gently, "But don't worry about him. I've got my eye on someone else."

Chapter 4
[Draco]

Cluh-Clunk, cluh-clunk, went the carriages on the way to the school. The bouncing was upsetting my stomach a tiny bit. I breathed in deeply. It couldn't be good to puke on Pansy. I snickered at this thought. And finally the carriage pulled up to school. I got out eagerly and ran up the stone front steps, taking my place along the Slytherin table in the Great Hall, eyeing the teachers. Sinistra, Flitwick, Vector, Mcgonnagall, Dumbledore, Snape, and so on... I practiced levitating a fork. Trying hard not to laugh as I lost control and it hit Pansy in the side of the head. Dumbledore stood up and spoke, but I didn't bother listening. I was too caught up in watching Liza. The food appeared, and we ate. When it finally came to a close, Dumbledore rose to his feet again.
"This year, Hogwarts is hosting a legendary event. The Triwizard Tournament."
A round of applause came, and I joined enthusiastically. From what Father had told me, the Tournament included a ball. Well, we'll just have to see about that.

[Eliza]

I giggled a little bit when Professor Dumbledore announced the Triwizard Tournament, having heard people murmuring about a ball. And I turned sharply around to see Draco staring again. He flushed a furious blotchy red. I smirked and turned back, knowing that I was bound to be a little red as well. But suddenly, I was exhausted, my eyes drooped shut, but I wasn't asleep. I just waited for the deafening screech of hundreds of benches were shoved back. The sound finally reached my ears, and I stood up, grabbing onto Luna's hood, knowing that she would guide me to the common room. Tap tap tap... I knew she had just knocked on the door. It asked it's question, and Luna answered it in her dreamy voice.
We emerged into the star spangled common room, and I gazed up at the wise and beautiful face of Rowena Ravenclaw as I passed up the cold stone staircase and into the blue and bronze girls dormitory, flopping onto my delightfully warm bed. And before I could undress, I was asleep. Waking with a start nearly ten hours later at seven o' clock, sharp with the soft dinging tinkle of the clock in our dorm. I sat up, and pulled on fresh robes, shirt, and tied my tie with immense difficulty. Scampering down the stairs and down the the Great Hall again for some bacon and eggs. Professor Flitwick came by, passing my schedule to me. I glanced at it.
1st hour: Herbology: Gryffindors: Pomona Sprout
2nd hour: Herbology: Gryffindors: Pomona Sprout
3rd hour: Transfiguration: Slytherins: Minerva Mcgonnagall
4th hour: Arithmancy: Elective: Vector
5th hour: Lunch: Entire school
6th hour: Potions: Hufflepuffs and Slytherins: Severus Snape
7th hour: Defense Against The Dark Arts: Hufflepuffs: Alastor Moody
8th hour: Dinner: Entire school
9th hour: Free Period/Study Hall

I smirked, running my finger down the list and, without meaning to, taking note of the classes I had with Draco. I honestly wish I could get him off my mind, but I'm not quite sure if that's possible. I gathered my things, and ran outside passing through the vegetable patch on my way the the greenhouses just as the first bell sounded from the castle.

Chapter 5
[Draco]

"Crap," I murmured as the late bell rang over the castle grounds.
I was late for Defense Against The Dark Arts class. I broke into a run, my black shoes thudding on the cold stone floors of the castle. For I was very fearful of the new teacher, Moody. I grimaced as he glared at me, one large round blue eye that spun round and round in it's socket, and one that was beady and black, looking as though he could barely see out of it. His face was heavily scarred, and a large bit of his nose missing. I avoided his gaze, and took a seat towards the back of the class. Moody limped up to the very front. I saw Pansy sneak up behind me, but didn't react. She covered my eyes with her pudgy hands and said in a sing-song voice, "Guess who Dwaco!"
"Parkinson!" Moody roared, "Leave Malfoy alone, or it will be detention!" he spat the last word at her.
Pansy looked shocked, but fell silently into a rickety wooden seat beside me and refused to speak to me for the rest of the class. She appeared to think that it was my fault. Well, not that that was a bad thing for that matter. In fact, Pansy Parkinson shutting up was something that had only happened in my dreams.
"CONSTANT VIGILANCE!" Moody bellowed again, the entire class flinched. Susan Bones actually fell out of her seat and hit the floor. I snickered.
"Malfoy!" Moody said sharply.
"Yes Sir?!" I said quickly, not sure of what he was planning to do to me.
"Please give us one of the unforgivable curses."
Taken aback, I stuttered,"Wha-- Oh, er, The I-Imperius Curse?"
"Yes, the Imperius curse," he mumbled, and the whole of the class had to lean forward to catch his next words,"Probably the most useful of all the Unforgivable ones, the Imperius Curse that is." He sounded like a mad delinquent with the loving caress in his voice as he talked to himself.
Forty rather frightening minutes later and he dismissed our class.
I was wide-eyed. As much as they fascinated me, the curses were extremely scary, and they were one spell that I swore I'd never use against anybody. Not even Potter deserved that. It was a free period for me, and I was able to do as I pleased. I roamed the castle grounds, hoping that the shade beneath a beech tree was good enough cover to keep Pansy away from me. She was starting to annoy me more and more.
I decided to close my eyes and rest until the bell rang for Transfiguration. I couldn't sleep though. I was still in too much shock from seeing exactly what those curses did. I sat there, stomach knotted for the forty minutes. Finally the bell rang, and I jogged up the hill and to the castle.
"Draco," I heard a voice from behind me, quickening my pace so as to avoid Pansy.
"Oi! Draco!" it took me several seconds to realize that it was not Pansy's voice speaking to me, but Liza's.
"Oh, Liza, hi!" I said, "Sorry I thought you were--"
"Pansy." she finished for me.
"Yeah. What do you have next?"
"Transfiguration. You?"
"Same." I said,"Shall we go?"
She giggled,"Yeah, alright."

Last edited by Tolly12bells on 9/13/2009, 2:37 pm; edited 6 times in total
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 868

Back to top Go down

What's Happening to me? (A Draco Malfoy FanFiction) Empty Re: What's Happening to me? (A Draco Malfoy FanFiction)

Post by Tolly12bells 9/6/2009, 3:44 pm

Reserved for more just to make it easier. nod
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

What's Happening to me? (A Draco Malfoy FanFiction) Empty Re: What's Happening to me? (A Draco Malfoy FanFiction)

Post by Nightowl 9/6/2009, 4:13 pm

I like it. Very Happy
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1041

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/6/2009, 4:23 pm

Thanks! Yay! Somebody posted! xD Yeah, I get a little excited. nod
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 9/6/2009, 4:25 pm

You're welcome. xD
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/6/2009, 4:26 pm

Ooh... I like your avvie! I just keep watching it. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 9/6/2009, 4:27 pm

Thank you! I like it too. It's pwetty... *stares into space* xD
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/6/2009, 4:32 pm

xD Nice one. rolleyes I do that a lot. Just like... *zones out* xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 9/6/2009, 4:36 pm

I daydream all the time. Very Happy it's kinda bad when I'm at school though... Rolling Eyes
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/6/2009, 4:40 pm

I know. xD And sometimes I'll get so wrapped up that when a teacher says my name, I'll blurt something random out. lol. Like once I said "Banana Muffin" when asked the answer to a math problem. rolleyes
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 9/6/2009, 4:46 pm

Oh, goodness me. That's crazy!

It's also bad to zone out when riding a bike.... As in, if you stop looking where you're going and run into a pole and then fall off and scrape your legs a whole bunch... Rolling Eyes
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by PeggySnow 9/6/2009, 5:15 pm

Wow, Lauren! I love it!
PeggySnow
PeggySnow
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 196

http://www.warriorcats-mirr.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moony 9/6/2009, 5:28 pm

zomg :]
awesome.
MORE.MORE.MORE
We need a new chapter, we need a new chapter today..
lol xD
You just made it today >:]
Moony
Moony
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

twigadopts dislike me.
Female Posts : 309

http://moony.fourmotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/6/2009, 6:31 pm

Oh no... xD Are you going to... SING?!?!?!?!??! OMG! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Hehe, I'm a wee bit hyper right now.
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/7/2009, 12:04 am

I added more everybody. Smile
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 9/7/2009, 12:10 am

Ah, very nice! smug
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/7/2009, 12:21 pm

Thankies! lol, there are probably a million mistakes in it. I didn't write it until about 10:30 last night. lol
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 9/7/2009, 1:23 pm

Oh, nice. xD I didn't notice any but then again, I usually don't.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Boballoo123 9/7/2009, 1:55 pm

Ahh I love it Lauren!! grin Moooreee
Boballoo123
Boballoo123
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 824

http://dreamer.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/7/2009, 2:37 pm

Thanks Nadine! xD Yeah, there were a TON! I went back and edited though. lol
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/7/2009, 2:59 pm

MORE.

NOW.

And cat I just say, something tells me banana muffin is not the right answer to a math problem. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/7/2009, 2:59 pm

Ahem, no. xD It was not. You should have seen the look on my teachers face. rolleyes
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/7/2009, 3:01 pm

Oh, I wish I could have. XD Did you get in trouble?
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 9/7/2009, 3:03 pm

Nope. xD My teachers sort of had a soft spot for me because my home life last year was not easy. no And I always managed to finish my homework, and didn't get in trouble, Correction, I never got caught getting in trouble. xD
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/7/2009, 3:06 pm

Ah. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next