The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 18th! Yummy Sussparagus. :3

2 posters

Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 18th! Yummy Sussparagus. :3 Empty Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 18th! Yummy Sussparagus. :3

Post by Komoda 9/18/2009, 7:40 pm

Today was pretty good.

Except for math and science. But math was depressing and science sucks, so what do you expect?

September 18th

So, I probably failed my math test. I was too busy watching the door in hope and jumping at every sound.

Today I really, really wanted to see Nathan to make sure he didn't think I was a spazz because of yesterday. I mean, no one else seemed to think so, but still. Anyway...
He normally comes late to class, so I was just waiting. Waiting for that door to open and for me to feel the relief when it was him standing there.

Except that didn't happen.

It didn't happen in French, science, English or art, either.

He... Just... Wasn't... There. Shocked

I know, I shouldn't be complaining seeing how I've seen him every day, five hours a day, for like the past three weeks...
But still. -.- Today was a day that I particularly wanted to see him.

Now, I know there was a reason he wasn't there... But I can't think of one. It would have been better if he wasn't at school yesterday. nod But today I didn't really look gross, I didn't lose my temper, I didn't say overly stupid things... *sigh*

I guess I lived, though. I went out for lunch with Binky and we had DQ. It was sooooo good. We had these chicken wraps and cookie dough/oreo/brownie blizzards. They were yummy! :3

Also, I did a good job of art and English. I epically failed at French, math and science, though. (Maybe, not so sure about science yet).

Ah, whatever. It'll work out. I'm not terrible at those subjects so I doubt I'll actually fail.

Anyway, we're doing self portraits in art. Apparently mine's pretty good so far... My friends were like, "Everyone come see Christine's!" So I hope Nathan likes it on Monday (if he's here). Lol, I find it funny that I care more that Nathan might like it than the fact that I actually did something good.

I can see the exact situation, though.

It would either be like...

Negative
Nathan: That's not that good... What are you guys smoking?
Me: *Cries in corner*

Or...

Postive
Nathan: Wow, that's awesome!
Me: *speechless* *goes bright red* . . . Th-Thanks! *in squeaky voice*

Speaking of positive and negative...

I think I know why I'm so negative. It's because I don't want to get my hopes up because I'll get hurt if what I hope for doesn't happen... Or it could be vise versa. It could be that since I'm so negative, in the rare occasions that I get my hopes up and it doesn't happen, it really hurts because I'm not used to it.

Hmmm...

Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg...

There's this guy... Omg.
*tries to calm self down*

Okay, so sorry for overreacting about everything, but I'm a dramatic person, okay?

My friend dated this guy named Keifer. And ohhh goooshhh.
I was looking at Nathan's profile, and I saw that he was tagged in a photo. Then... Then...
Then I saw that there was this picture of a guy that this girl in my class, named Melody, hangs around with. So I scrolled to the bottom of the page and the guy was tagged as...
Keifer <Insert Kaitlynn's ex's last name here>.

That's intense. I thought he was like sixteen, but I'm pretty sure he's our age now.

Ahahaha, I find that super funny though. Hahaha.
There's nothing funny about it, but that's just like the last person I expected him to be... Because

That was like the time when Selin said hi to this one guy in the hallway, then he was like, "Who are you...?"
And she said, "Selin!"
Then his face expression totally changed, then he tried to act all cool and was like, "Oh, you're Selin! What's up?"

It was really pathetic, actually.

Anyway... That has nothing to do with Keifer, really, but... *shrugs*

That's so insane, though. I cannot believe that all this time.... no

I'm not making sense, am I?

Sorry about that.

Um, so English was fun today. XP Dylan's funny and he sits in front of me. The English teacher was making fun of him because he said "Sussparagus" instead of "Asparagus"
He tried to say that he said "Likes Asparagus" And that's why it sounded weird...
XP But still, it was funny.

Oh, and and... We were like playing Pictionnary or something, then Matt was drawing a married couple on the board and Dylan yelled out, "MARY POPPINS!!"
It was hilarious. XP

Oh my, and look how things worked out! I need to do a ceremony tonight, and I didn't want anyone around, so I was upset that both my parents were home so early because that meant I couldn't do it right after school... But now they're leaving at 7:00, and my sister's out for supper, so everything works out wonderfully! ^^ I wanted to do it a it later tonight, anyway.

So overall, today was pretty good. And Aequorelle, my deep sea dragon, grew up! Yay!! :3

See y'all later!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 18th! Yummy Sussparagus. :3 Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 18th! Yummy Sussparagus. :3

Post by shadowsowner888 9/18/2009, 9:36 pm

Nice blog! x3 Congrats on Aequorelle.

Haha, that guy stuff reminded me of today . . . me and a friend of mine were sitting at this table in the front yard of the house that has the backyard sale, because we were doing the bake sale, and then this black car comes driving by. We both look at it cus there's really loud music, and this guy that kinda resembled Emmett was in the passenger seat. He had this cocky, flirtatious look on his face, and he like nodded at us as if to say, "Heyyyyy. Wink"

It was so weird. xD But flattering, and really funny.

Then my other friend came out, the one that actually lived at the house, and we told her about it. xD And she was like groaning and stuff, cus she actually knew who those guys were. She said we'd totally embarrassed her. But she was still laughing.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 18th! Yummy Sussparagus. :3 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 18th! Yummy Sussparagus. :3 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 18th! Yummy Sussparagus. :3 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 18th! Yummy Sussparagus. :3 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 18th! Yummy Sussparagus. :3 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 18th! Yummy Sussparagus. :3 Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 18th! Yummy Sussparagus. :3

Post by Komoda 9/18/2009, 9:58 pm

Thanks! Smile

Haha, nice, Shadow! XP It's so funny when things like that happen.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/18/2009, 10:04 pm

Ikr? xD Haha, and I'm super glad I found it funny instead of scary.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 18th! Yummy Sussparagus. :3 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 18th! Yummy Sussparagus. :3 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 18th! Yummy Sussparagus. :3 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 18th! Yummy Sussparagus. :3 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - September 18th! Yummy Sussparagus. :3 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 9/18/2009, 10:05 pm

Yeah! Lol, I would normally find it scary at first but then laugh about it later.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down