The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 18th

3 posters

Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 18th Empty Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 18th

Post by Komoda 12/18/2009, 11:13 pm

Eh... Sorry I didn't post a blog yesterday...

December 18th

Okay, at school yesterday, nothing relevent happened... Lesse, some random dude was making fun of me and Joy 'cause we were pigging out on creampuffs. He's like, "Holy, take like ten? Well... I guess it's all you can eat..." 'Cause we were at this all-you-can-eat potluck thing for lunch. I didn't buy a ticket, but I took Binky's because she was out of town and we found out her locker combo... Shhh. Wink

Then when I got home, I watched some Equals 3 (Ray William Johnson) 'cause I thought the dance was at 7:30... Turns out it was at 6:30. XP So I had to hurry up to get ready, then I got there...

Erm, well, it was fantabulous. Very awkward, though... XP But seriously, it was the best dance I've ever been to! I was so scared though, 'cause there was this huge line to get in... And I had my student ID, then this girl asked if we were supposed to bring it with our tickers but I didn't know. Then these guys who were standing behind me were like, "Grade nines, back of the line!" And then they were acting like idiots and asking each other what their breaths smelled like. Drunk, much? The one guy had a black afro thingy goin' on, and the other guy's blond hair was slicked back and they all had matching tan suits...

Anyway, then they asked the girl I was talking to if she was in grade nine, but she was in grade eleven. So they mumbled some sort of suggestive comment and I shuffled away 'cause I was scared out of my mind. They didn't know I was in grade nine, thank gosh. Then the blond guy went over to these girls and was like, "Hey, ladies!!" in his drunken slur, so his friend yelled at him to stop acting like that.

Sorry I'm not explaining this very well, but I don't want to elaborate. XP

Anyway, after that I got in and was even more terrified. There were police guarding the doors and I had to give people my jacket, purse and cellphone for security reasons. O.o Luckily Pascal, Xandy, Char and Selin were all there.

And then when everyone got there, we danced... It was fun. And omg, the drunk blond guy turned out to be Charly's stalker... He was like grinding with everything that moved. He like totally fell off the stage thing, too. Because there was this platform in the middle where the grind line was and it could only fit like 12 or so people. I was up there like 5 or 6 times... XP But yeah, Charly's stalker was on it the entire time and he would grab whatever girl was there and dirty dance with them. He was sooo wasted... And he normally acts like that, so the alchohol makes it worse.

Lesse... We were dancing infront of the stage/platform, then some grade twelve girl wanted me to come to the middle of the stage/platform to grind with them all. I didn't know any of them though, so I just kinda went to the edge and dance with Ashlee and a few other people. I ended up with Ashlee like the entire night because all my friends don't know how to party... XP I mean, I'm not exactly the most outgoing either, but I'll do things when encouraged. nod

Lol, oh boy, then I danced with Chris on the stage thing... He had his arms around Mal, Selin and I. XP It was good times. He's like in grade eleven and he used to have a crush on my sister... Yeah. Razz

Then this random guy (he was in like grade twelve I think) kept on asking for dances from my friends and I. Lol, Joy said we were in grade eleven and he believed her. Then Selin said we were in grade nine, so he got all disgusted in himself and left. Ahaha, good times.

Hmmm... *thinks* Oh yeah, I totally got pushed off the stage by drunk afro guy because he was like being a beast. Then I fell onto some guy and he was like, "No big deal, I just saved your life."
XP Oh gosh though, I have so many injuries all over my feet.

So yeah, it was pretty spectacular. I was exhausted by 10:00. And I couldn't even function today... Best dance I've ever been to, though. The whole atmosphere was just... Exhilorating. I mean, I didn't do a heck of a lot compared to some girls... I mean, Mal and Ashlee grinded with Charly's stalker. XP But seriously, I did a lot of dancing considering it's little old antisocial Komoda. I'm pretty proud of myself.

Ah... I also kinda got a self confidence boost considering out of all my friends, the older peeps invited be in particular to dance with them. I couldn't get up, but still. I felt really loved... I mean, it's so much easy to interact with people at dances, 'cause it's like, "Hey, I don't know you, I have no idea how old you are, but you look cool so let's have fun."
nod

Ahaha, so awkward though. So dang awkward... :/ Can't believe I danced with Chris like that. But at least it was on the side. Urgh, I can't even remember what went on there. XP Lol, I never talked to him anyway. It's okay, Komoda. Just breathe... Just breathe... You were a little high on party atmosphere, that's all. Okay, I'll stop talking to myself.

Anywho...

Today was decent. Uh, in math we did math. In French, we got an extra weekend to work on our speeches. Watched a movie that made me sleep in science... Did nothing at lunch... Worked in photo shop in art, and made fun of the teacher in English while rapping the prologue to Romeo and Juliet.

nod

And after school, I watched Stepbrothers. Haha.

AND ZOMG DAMON HATCHED! Whee. :3

So, that's it... Bye guys! ♥️

PS: I'm not going to reply to any clubs or stuff until the morning... 'Cause I'm lazy, tired, and want to watch A Nightmare Before Christmas
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 18th Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 18th

Post by shadowsowner888 12/19/2009, 10:16 am

Wow. xD Those drunk dudes sound . . . interesting . . . man, I had this weird moment reading it. I can't really explain it, but I lost reality for a second cus I was trying to picture myself there with you. Cus even if it doesn't seem real to me, just reading it, it was real to someone. nod

He was sooo wasted...

*sings* You're only happy when I'm wasted . . . I point a finger but I just can't place it! Very Happy Feels like I'm falling in love, when we're - maybe I should stop now. xD

"No big deal, I just saved your life."

How sweet! smug

"Hey, I don't know you, I have no idea how old you are, but you look cool so let's have fun."

Yeaaaaah! Very Happy That's what it's like at teen club! Except, we think everyone's cool.

You were a little high on party atmosphere, that's all.

Yeah, who wouldn't get high on party atmosphere? Very Happy

Lol, it sounds like you had a good time. xD I wish I coulda been there. Lovely blog!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 18th 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 18th 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 18th 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 18th 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 18th 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 12/19/2009, 7:43 pm

Lol, you have such a vivid imagination, Shad'. I wish I could picture things so easily... But yes, the drunken dudes were very interesting. Especially since I've come to the conclusion that I'm attracted to sleazy guys. O.o This is not a good thing.

Ooh, maybe I should add that to my list of songies to download. Very Happy

Yes, it made me feel very special, especially since he was like in grade twelve. XP

Ooh, sounds like a fun place to be! :3

Lol, no kidding.

Yeah, that would have been so cool! Very Happy Lolz, I always like to imagine that my Twig friends go to my school. XP

Thank ya! 83
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 12/19/2009, 8:15 pm

Hahaha, your dances sound WAY awesomer then ours xP xDD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 12/19/2009, 8:41 pm

Lol, well maybe your dances will get better. Last year our dances sucked. XP But that's 'cause there was like only 50 people who came and there was over 500 this time. Very Happy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down