The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Around Us; Part One: The House.

+7
Jinx
Hptonks425
shadowsowner888
The Mad Hatter
rattyjol
Noah the Flood
Miss_Alice
11 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

All Around Us; Part One: The House. - Page 2 Empty Re: All Around Us; Part One: The House.

Post by Miss_Alice 9/20/2009, 5:10 pm

Alice sighed and looked at Anya. "Do you know who Desu is?" She said quietly, hoping nothing would happen if she just said; Desu.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

All Around Us; Part One: The House. - Page 2 Empty Re: All Around Us; Part One: The House.

Post by Noah the Flood 9/20/2009, 5:20 pm

Anya shook her tiny head slightly "N-No..well yeah..but I havn't heard anything a-about him.."
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 9/20/2009, 5:23 pm

Alice sucked in a breath, and started walking down the staircase. "Remember the note you found? Desu is a Ghost-" With that, a window shutter slammed, making Alice jump slightly- "That wrote that letter. Desu is basically an evil..." She paused. "Ghost." She whispered, and the shutter slammed again.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 9/20/2009, 5:39 pm

"Oh" She said, jumping when the shudders slammed "Y-Yeah..I remembe the note.."
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 9/20/2009, 5:43 pm

"Yeah... He's the one who wrote it." Alice said, nodding slightly. She sniffed and rubbed her arms to keep warm. "For a place that is about to fall down, it's extreamely cold in here." She said, her breath coming out in small puffs in front of her.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 9/20/2009, 5:47 pm

Anya nodded, rubbing her own bruised arms when her eyes got even wider "Wh-Whats that?" She asked, pointing to a shadow of something coming down the hallway. Of course, this wasn't a shadow or a ghost..
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 9/20/2009, 5:50 pm

Alice glanced at Anya's arms, and frowned. Poor thing, She thought. She looked at the shadow and gasped silently. She took in a breath. "It's a shadow... I'm pretty sure..." She sqeeked quietly. Some shadows were second on her list of fear.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 9/20/2009, 5:52 pm

Anya was about to scream when she saw a familar shape turn the corner "Red!" She cried, running towards her older half-brother.
Now, Red wasn't a shadow, vampire, or ghost. He was Anya's half-brother, both of them sharing the same mother, and he was a tall, skinny fourteen year old "Hey there Anya!" He smiled, laughing lightly.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 9/20/2009, 5:53 pm

Alice sighed and sat down on the stairway. She was shaking slightly, her fingers trembling. She looked up, and saw the boy, as she felt herself blush slightly.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 9/20/2009, 6:45 pm

[I shall join in uno momento!]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

All Around Us; Part One: The House. - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 9/20/2009, 7:31 pm

Form:
Name: Kayla Sykes
Race: (Human, Vampire, Ghost? If ghost, when did they pass on?) Human
Description: Kayla has long, golden blonde colored hair, with long bangs that now cover her eyes. She's been in the castle for a while, and hasn't found a decent pair of working scissors to cut them. When her bangs aren't in the way of her eyes, she has large, dark blue eyes, and full, light pink lips. She's very slim and agile, and she stands at maybe about 5"2. Give or take an inch. She's naturally fair-skinned, but since she hasn't gotten near the sunlight, her skin is a little paler than usual.
All Around Us; Part One: The House. - Page 2 Emo_gi10
Personality: Kayla is very timid at times, but most of the time she just tries to put on a brave face. She's very friendly, and sometimes even talkative. She is very colorful, and is kind of hot-tempered. She can stand up for herself, so she thinks. She's very sweet, and is a good friend. She can be a bit of a goofball, and is very silly at times. She can get hyper sometimes, when she gets her hands on anything with sugar in it.
How easy to scare: (On a scale of 1-10, 1 being not so easy to scare.) maybe 6 or 5
Other: Nope!
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/20/2009, 8:18 pm

(Anyone wanna RP?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 9/20/2009, 8:38 pm

"Red, this is Alice, Alice, this is my big brother Red" Anya said with a bright smile. She felt not so shy around them, it was clear.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 9/20/2009, 8:41 pm

[SNAKEY! *tackle*]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 9/20/2009, 9:01 pm

(WL! I'd ask you to RP but 1) Both my charries are busy and 2) I don't feel like making a new charrie right now xD)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/20/2009, 9:32 pm

(Either of you wanna RP?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/21/2009, 9:25 am

((Oooh. Twisted Evil Cool idea!!))

Name: Dustin Bradford
Race: Human
Description: Tall, muscular, and pale. Has long, dirty blonde hair about to his chin, and dark blue eyes. Wears a baggy t-shirt with dark green cargo pants, and skateboard shoes.
Personality: Goofy and playful. He's always trying to scare the others, which is easy for him since he hardly gets scared himself.
How easy to scare: 3
Other: Nothing
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

All Around Us; Part One: The House. - Page 2 1312All Around Us; Part One: The House. - Page 2 2412All Around Us; Part One: The House. - Page 2 3349All Around Us; Part One: The House. - Page 2 3548All Around Us; Part One: The House. - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 9/21/2009, 9:50 pm

(Thank you WL and Shadow for joining! I'll add em up!)

(By the way... HII! *hugs everyone* I finished cleaning my room, And I survived 1. 24 hours without a computer, and 2.) cleaning my room, I found a pinching bug! Surprised and 3.) School! xD)

"P-Pleased." Alice said, raising up a hand, and smiling lightly.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/22/2009, 10:56 am

((Thanks for adding! Very Happy

Anyone wanna RP? x3))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

All Around Us; Part One: The House. - Page 2 1312All Around Us; Part One: The House. - Page 2 2412All Around Us; Part One: The House. - Page 2 3349All Around Us; Part One: The House. - Page 2 3548All Around Us; Part One: The House. - Page 2 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/22/2009, 10:56 am

(I'll do an on-and-off, I have to go now. tongue School.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/22/2009, 11:02 am

((Okai, Ratty! Very Happy I'll start then.))

Dustin strolled around, his hands in the topmost, front pockets of his dark green cargo pants. There was a delighted smirk on the fifteen-year-old's face; he seemed to be looking to cause some mischief. For indeed he was - he was looking for a fellow human to creep up on, and scare.

Scaring others was fun. Of course, some of them could hold grudges on him for it, but it was still really fun! He didn't really care what anyone else thought of him; he liked himself, and that was enough for him. Still, it was always cool when they took the scaring in a good way. But he wouldn't expect that of them under the circumstances.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 9/22/2009, 7:20 pm

(Mmm. *taps the computer screen* Anyone on that wants to RP?)
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/22/2009, 7:36 pm

I sat with my back to the wall, jumping at every noise.
"Matt, calm down," Genn said, sounding bored as she idly doodled on the dusty floor with a fingertip.
"Calm down?" I said, my voice kind of shrill. "We're in a haunted house, for God's sake! How am I supposed to calm down?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 9/22/2009, 10:47 pm

(*Taps computer screen very fastly, wondering if people are still on*)
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/22/2009, 11:15 pm

(I am. Smile)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next