The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 10/14/09 ::

3 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 10/14/09 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 10/14/09 ::

Post by rattyjol 10/14/2009, 10:56 pm

Today was okay, I guess.

So... first, I went to school. I actually got there on time today. Whoo! Very Happy

In homeroom we had a trivia contest. At one point our homeroom was like 4 points ahead, but by the end it was 21-21. XP They actually thought it was Hamilton on the dime, though. rolleyes *sigh* How am I the only person in eighth grade who knows who is on the dime?

Math was okay. We did multiplying monomials. Yay. tongue

Jewish Studies we talked about how if the teacher borrowed Danny's jacket and messed it up she would be responsible. Seriously, 40 minutes of that. XP

First period Humanities we did the first half of the essay test. I think I did okay...

Lunch it started raining right in the middle, so I had to hide in the classroom. My book had minimum damage. *phew*

Second period Humanities was the same as the first.

Hebrew we talked about cafeterias. I don't even know... And I forgot to do my HW so I have to do it tonight. XP

Recess I read in the Science room.

Double Science we talked about ionic bonds. Exactly the same stuff we did last year... Whee... tongue At least I got most of the work done, though.

Then I had to wait 20 minutes for my dad to get to school... which is 15 minutes at most away from my house. XP Then I came home... and got on the computer for a while... then went to fencing.

No warmups... did hardly any stretching... the teacher said we only had to do five minutes of footwork and we were all like cheesy but then we did stations. EVIL.

Then we had 15 minutes of "free choice." I ended up doing advances and retreats in the corner. The entire time. Some kids were goofing off and one had to do 100 lunges. Ouch.

And then I fenced two bouts... lost one 5-1 and the other 5-3. Yay. tongue I overheard some... interesting conversations, too. ANYWAY...

Then the teacher set out the cones again. And guess what? MORE stations. XP Non-footwork stations are worse than footwork stations. I hate ski jumps... tongue

Then my dad asked me if I wanted to go to Target to look at iPod cases. I said yes. I did not know that what I was agreeing to was:

"Spend five minutes searching for cases, thirty seconds looking at the one option they have, decide not to get them, and then wait for half an hour while Dad looks at flashlights."

Whee...

And then I came home and here I am. nod I still have HW, though. XP

Random Thought of the Day: Benjamin Franklin.

Why is he always bald in the portraits we see?
Why did the French love him so much?
Why was he always trying to electrocute himself? (Which, by the way, he did. rolleyes)
And why, why, why did he want the wild turkey to become the national bird? Do you know how stupid those things are? They have drowned themselves in the rain by looking up to see where the rain was coming from. *sigh*
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 10/14/09 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 10/14/09 ::

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 10/15/2009, 5:49 pm

xD
Franklin Roosevelt is on the dime isn't it?

Cool blog. :]
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 10/14/09 :: Siggy
Female Posts : 2058

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 10/14/09 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 10/14/09 ::

Post by shadowsowner888 10/15/2009, 6:41 pm

Man, your dad so ripped you off! xP
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 10/14/09 :: 1312:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 10/14/09 :: 2412:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 10/14/09 :: 3349:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 10/14/09 :: 3548:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 10/14/09 :: 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 10/15/2009, 7:25 pm

Yup. The other team said Hamilton, someone on my team was like, "No, duh, it's Jefferson," and I'm just like, "Uh... guys, it's FDR." XD

IKR? I literally had to drag him away by his sleeve. And then he says, "Ooh look, there's more!" and goes to look at more. *sigh*
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down