The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/2/09 ::

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/2/09 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/2/09 ::

Post by rattyjol 11/3/2009, 12:06 am

Urgh, I keep forgetting to blog. XP I didn't do all that much this weekend... basically just sat around watching TV, going on WI and Twig, and writing for NaNo. We didn’t get a single trick-or-treater on Halloween. o.0

I somehow woke up half an hour early today, so I had extra time to write before school. Then my dad took the long way to school, and refused to drop us off until he'd gone around the block twice for no reason at all, so I was late anyway. XP

Did nothing in homeroom...

In Math we corrected our tests from a few weeks ago. Ugh, I made some really stupid mistakes. XP

In Jewish Studies we had an intro on our Jewish Americans unit. We have to do a paper on our geneology... tongue

In PE we played four-ball soccer. The first game took like half an hour and we won 3-1, the second game was like five minutes and we won 4-0. XD Coach let us out early, but that just meant I had to sit outside the Humanities room for, like, ever before I could get my lunch, because Mr. T let the other class out late anyway. tongue

Lunch was normal.

In Science we worked on our review sheets.

In Hebrew we had a sub and talked about time capsules.

Recess I read.

In double Humanities Mr T spent like the entire time talking about random stuff. rolleyes

Then I took the bus to the library, walked home, and got on the computer. And... yeah, that's about it.

Random thought of the day: My current NaNo word count is... 3603. nod
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down