The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Comes From Inside

4 posters

Go down

It Comes From Inside Empty It Comes From Inside

Post by SomeoneSpeical08 11/7/2009, 1:01 pm

Maturity: Just some sad stuff and the talk of swearing. Nothing actually too mature though
Fantasy: Nothing really..

Sorry if a lot of this doesn't make sense. I just started writing it on NotePad and so there's no spell or grammar check. I didn't read over it either...

What happens when you don't understand what you really want in life? Do you give up on yourself; throw it all away and cry? Can simple songs always make it better?

She had her many friends. Not all of them --ok, none of them really understood the person under that random smile. The girl that wasn't satisfyed with life; questioned the world. Some of them -- even the closest of them -- make her want to cry. Just an annoyance or sentence that angers her; makes her not want to see them the next day.

She's easily amused, and easily angered. Has many pet peeves, and lives for the day where everything falls into place.

There's a lot of humor in her little mind. She doesn't work to her full potential. Overthinking is what she does; and she absolutely dreads it.

Every swear that comes out of her mouth wants to go back. She doesn't like the person she is. She doesn't want to be hated; and she's not sure what love really is. Love can drown you, make you feel great. But then you can be crushed by the very thing that made you so happy. But she has a crush anyway. She decided you can't chose who you want to like or love; it just happens. Her parents don't like the guy though. And she barely can talk to him. Only simple conversation and short sentences.

"I hate people" escapes her lips almost every day. She walks with her head down to avoid any eye contact. People make her want to cry. Just be able to feel the tears run down her face. "It's good to cry every now and then," her mother had told her. Just get out all the sorrow and anger.

She has a very varied personality. Her mood changes faster than the time. A lazy, depressed, unloved soul; a hyperactive, overjoyed, liked soul. No source of why, it just happens.

She questions, "Why would the people you trust the most, keep so much away from you." She hadn't told her one thing, and now there are so many secrets to the point she'd like to throw a childish hissy-fit at someone. But why would she want to tell someone something so private? Something someone else told her not to tell a single soul.... She's mostly a loyal friend....

Mostly loyal. She will talk behind a certain few peoples' backs. They're the ones who get on her nerves. The self-centered, bossy ones. They couldn't understand her even if they tried. They would just pass it off like a lot of other things...

What is love? Why does it happen? Why do so many, many people think that they absolutely NEED it? She knows people who think that they do. Falling over someone they don't even know... And barely attempting to even get to know the person. She herself keeps her crushes mostly private. Something like that shouldn't be thrown around any. Not like she could help it... He might eventually get out of her head like usual. Life is better without love for her. One less person to worsen her day. Behind compliments and hugs and all, they're bound to break up in the end... That's when the pain comes.... No pain, no gain? Pffft... Who wants pain? Friends and family are there for make a person feel good. No one should rely on a relationship for that.
SomeoneSpeical08
SomeoneSpeical08
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 187

Back to top Go down

It Comes From Inside Empty Re: It Comes From Inside

Post by shadowsowner888 11/8/2009, 9:46 am

Awww. Sad That's sad. Poor MC . . .
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

It Comes From Inside 1312It Comes From Inside 2412It Comes From Inside 3349It Comes From Inside 3548It Comes From Inside 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneSpeical08 11/8/2009, 11:22 am

Thanks for postin', Shad
Might I ask, what's an MC?
SomeoneSpeical08
SomeoneSpeical08
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/8/2009, 3:15 pm

Oh, sorry. xDD It's just an abbreviation for the main character; I use it when I don't know their name.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

It Comes From Inside 1312It Comes From Inside 2412It Comes From Inside 3349It Comes From Inside 3548It Comes From Inside 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneSpeical08 11/8/2009, 6:14 pm

Ooh, haha
Well that makes sense
Sadly, the main character is me. But I'm not searching for pity, plainly venting and not wanting my parents to see. Haha
That's the other side of me though.... I have a happy side too. Razz
SomeoneSpeical08
SomeoneSpeical08
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 11/9/2009, 7:15 pm

Lol, okay. :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscardedHarmony 11/23/2009, 9:24 pm

Wow, that is so sad Sad But it's elegantly written and very expressive. Beautiful!
DiscardedHarmony
DiscardedHarmony
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1596

http://ShimmeringHeart.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneSpeical08 11/29/2009, 6:49 pm

Thank you! Smile
SomeoneSpeical08
SomeoneSpeical08