The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/12/09 ::

2 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/12/09 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/12/09 ::

Post by rattyjol 11/13/2009, 3:33 am

Lesse... Woke up at like 6:45. XP I practically froze to death when I tried to get up so I just curled up under the covers until my mom had to come and almost pull me out of the bed. XD Then I had had breakfast, went to the airport, yada yada yada. Got to WA at like 12:30, went to the Space Needle, and got a really awesomeful t-shirt that we have to return cuz it has something weird on it. XP Oh, and then I jinxed the monorail train by saying, "Let's hope it's not as dysfunctional as monorail kitteh." And it was down for repairs. And then my mom jinxed the rest of the trip by saying that everything was going to go wrong (we'd already just missed the elevator on the way down from the SN) and then the museums were all closed because of a power outage. rolleyes

Then we kinda just drove around for like an hour looking for a café with wifi, then went to my parents' friends' house and sat outside for another hour while we waited for them to show up. I found their wifi signal, but they didn't tell us the password, so I couldn't get on. XP Then once they did get home, it turns out they had no idea what the heck their wifi password was either, so my dad had to do some weird techie stuff to the router until he got it back to the default password or whatever, so I finally got internet again. cheesy And then I had pasta instead of gumbo for dinner, and instead of giving me olive oil, Claudia handed me the balsamic vinegar bottle. o.0 Good thing I read the label before pouring. And then we had fuuuuuuuuudge... cheesy Oh, and they have eight different ice creams in their freezer. shocked

And then I was just online for the rest of the night. nod Current NaNo count: 24,210. Very Happy

Random thought of the day: Monorail kitteh! cheesy

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/12/09 :: 1
:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/12/09 :: 2
:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/12/09 :: 3
:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/12/09 :: 4
:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/12/09 :: 5

Second random thought of the day: I made a word cloud of Dimensional. Very Happy

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/12/09 :: Dimensionalwordcloud

(The site is wordle.net (I think) if anyone wants to check it out.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/12/09 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/12/09 ::

Post by Arianna 11/13/2009, 12:39 pm

I love those wordclouds, don't you? xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/12/09 :: 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/12/09 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/12/09 ::

Post by rattyjol 11/13/2009, 1:03 pm

Totally. They are SO awesome. cheesy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down