The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/28/09 ::

2 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/28/09 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/28/09 ::

Post by rattyjol 11/29/2009, 4:38 am

I wrote, like, nothing today. XP I couldn't think of anything for them to do, so Iaro randomly took them to Gallifrey using some random device that he found on a ship Abi stole that can put them into fiction. But then then my mind burnt out. So I had, like... 60 words written when Talia showed up at 3.

She tickled me for like... ten minutes straight to get me out of bed. Yes, I was still in bed at 3 o'clock. Technically. I mean, I'd gotten up to eat breakfast and all. But I spent most of the day in my PJs in bed with my laptop. *huggles laptop*

Then my mom tried to convince us to go for a walk to drop some stuff off at the library and then go get some ice cream, but when I was too lazy to walk (even for ice cream - scary, I know o.0) she tempted me into it by saying that we'd drive. Then she idled in a no-parking zone while me and Talia went in to drop off some stuff in the library and race to the mailbox and back. XD

Then we got ice cream at the plaza. Yay. cheesy

Talia said she doesn't like sweet things. *collective horrified gasp*

Anyway, then we went back to my house and sat around and did basically nothing but try to tune out the concertinas downstairs by blasting our iPods as loud as possible. XD She left at seven.

Then me and mom watched the last episode of Season 3 of Doctor Who (Lucy Saxon is weeeeeird... o.0) and then I had to do my HW. XP And then I wrote for a while and got, like... 1000 words, so that's okay, I guess.

Wow, that was a surprisingly long blog for a very non-productive day.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/28/09 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/28/09 ::

Post by shadowsowner888 11/29/2009, 10:24 am

Lovely blog. xD I wish my mom would let me stay in bed all day.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/28/09 :: 1312:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/28/09 :: 2412:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/28/09 :: 3349:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/28/09 :: 3548:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 11/28/09 :: 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down