The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/1/09 ::

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/1/09 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/1/09 ::

Post by rattyjol 12/1/2009, 11:05 pm

NaNo's over. I don't have to feel guilty about not writing anymore! cheesy Final count is...

*drumroll*

70,363!

cheesy

The problem is that there's still like a hundred pages left until Turn Back the Clock is the same length as Promises. XP And I don't think I have that much material, and without motivation... tongue I also wanna get back to Annie Morphs.

Decisions, decisions.

Anyway, I woke up more or less on time today. No time to do anything but check DC before I left, though. XP

In Math we did multiplying binomials in our heads. tongue So much different from multiplying them on paper...[/sarcasm] rolleyes

In Jewish Studies a rabbi from a local synagogue came and talked. And talked. And talked. XP

In first period Humanities we talked about the first political parties, and then started watching a movie called "The Founding Brothers."

At lunch I totally forgot about yearbook until Josh reminded me. Pleh. We never get anything done at lunchtime anyway. XP

Second period Humanities we watched the rest of the movie and then took a quiz on what party we were in. As far as I know, only one kid in the whole grade got Republican. We're a very liberal area. Although I was actually as close as you could get. Huh. [No offense to Republicans.]

In Hebrew we had a sub. We talked about shadows. Actually, one picture of shadows. The entire period. o.0 No, wait, we spent like the last 10 minutes of class filling in the blanks in some random paragraph.

Recess I read.

In PE we did more sideline basketball. I almost scored. o.0

In Science we did more Sin/Cos/Tan.

Then I took the bus and came home

Crap, I've still got HW. tongue

Random thought of the day: What do you guys think on abortion? I don't want to start a whole political and/or religious debate here, but it was one of the questions on the party quiz. The question was, "Do you think abortion is every woman's right?" I said yes, but a lot of the guys said no. What do you guys think?
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down