The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Voices in My Head: Part III

+13
SaddleClub
Taylor_Potter
merry312
Miss_Alice
*Miranda*
Akeria
The Mad Hatter
Mandy-Love
Jesus4Eternity
Malicious Nightmares
littletoes101
rattyjol
shadowsowner888
17 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 39 Empty Re: The Voices in My Head: Part III

Post by Mordor 3/25/2010, 12:31 pm

[Thanks!
-waits- xD]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 39 Empty Re: The Voices in My Head: Part III

Post by Erinbeth 3/25/2010, 8:50 pm

((Ok I had to join and I will make more since it is so cool))

((If it is way to many just tell me))

((I've trapped them all in this spoiler!!!))

Spoiler:
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 39 Siggy

Female Posts : 1133

http://www.indianafloorsllc.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/25/2010, 8:57 pm

Name: Tal Graile-Rerem
This person is based on: Tal from Seventh Tower
Description: A very short boy with scraggly black hair. He wears robes of violet and carries his Sunstone in a ring on his right hand.
Personality: I can't describe personalities. Razz
Other: The voices speak to me.

Name: Milla Talon-Hand
This person is based on: Milla from Seventh Tower
Description: Strong-looking, with white-blonde hair. She wears two fake fingernails of violet flecked with Sunstone chips, one on each index finger.
Personality: See above.
Other: N/A
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/25/2010, 9:26 pm

[Shadow -sigh- repy? xD
I replied on Hogwarts, Anita]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/26/2010, 4:49 pm

Erinbeth wrote:((Ok I had to join and I will make more since it is so cool))

((If it is way to many just tell me))

((I've trapped them all in this spoiler!!!))

Spoiler:

((Added. :3 Welcome!))

rattyjol wrote:Name: Tal Graile-Rerem
This person is based on: Tal from Seventh Tower
Description: A very short boy with scraggly black hair. He wears robes of violet and carries his Sunstone in a ring on his right hand.
Personality: I can't describe personalities. Razz
Other: The voices speak to me.

Name: Milla Talon-Hand
This person is based on: Milla from Seventh Tower
Description: Strong-looking, with white-blonde hair. She wears two fake fingernails of violet flecked with Sunstone chips, one on each index finger.
Personality: See above.
Other: N/A

((Added. Smile))

Kathryn236 wrote:[Shadow -sigh- repy? xD
I replied on Hogwarts, Anita]

((Sorry. ^^ Thursdays are bad days for me, so I don't usually get a chance to do any RPing. I did save your reply, though, and make this one while I was away from the internet. I didn't forget.))

-----Iggy just continued smirking. Of course she didn’t believe him, but he wasn’t going to change his answer.

-----Seattle,” he lied smoothly. “Got bored, came here for a change . . .” When half the world was out for your death or alliance, you had to make things up frequently so they couldn’t find you. “You?” It would definitely be interesting to see - so to speak - her own response. You never could tell what some people were going to say.

•~•~•~•~•

-----Shadow nodded. “Okay. Need any help? I have a cell phone,” she offered, holding up the iPhone that she’d got as a present from one of her ex-husbands. She’d received it when they were still married, of course.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 39 1312The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 39 2412The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 39 3349The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 39 3548The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 39 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 3/26/2010, 6:00 pm

Cassandra nodded, shaking his hand. For a moment's time, she seemed distracted. She had simply glanced down at the children, her head tilting ever so slightly, like that of a bird's. Their eyes had gone glassy and distant again, but both of them seemed to be staring right at her.
She could have sworn theirs pupils grew larger. She had seen that look before, except with completely blacked out eyes.
She shuddered slightly, looking back over to Edward, "Nice to meet you." She greeted him, pulling her hand away.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 3/26/2010, 6:02 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:((What I find shocking is what’s in his room. xD And no, he doesn’t wear it either.))

-----Pootnic barged his way into his bedroom, a small and extremely messy area. Clothing was strewn everywhere - particularly girls’ clothing, despite the fact that there hadn’t been a female in this house in over thirty years - and, barely visible on top of a heavily cluttered dresser, sat an empty fishbowl.
-----He was right there,” Pootnic announced, somehow making his way through the mess on the floor to point at the bowl.

((This guy is shocking me more and more by the minute....xD))

I nodded slowly, taking in the strange scene in the strange room. I couldn't see how a fish could disappear from a fishbowl, but with this man, anything seemed possible. "Can you tell me what he looks like?" I said. I quickly added, "And may I ask what your name is?"
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/26/2010, 7:17 pm

[J] I nodded gratefully. "Thanks." I took the phone and dialed Marco's number. He picked up on the third ring.
"Yeah?"
"Hey Marco, it's Jake. Listen, Shadow says the problem is spreading. Emergency meeting, at Ax's scoop, half an hour, all right? Can you call the girls? I'll find Ax and Tobias."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/26/2010, 11:39 pm

[I'm impateint xD
Yeah, Thursaday all terrible for me. I voulenteer at a PreSchool for three hours, and then I have Homeschool meetings on one Thursday, and my sister goes to a young group gathering every Thursday, so I almost never get to get on. Spring break here though, so now PreSchool xD
Do I bore you with my endless rambling?]

"Seattle," Kat echoed, not at all impressed by his lying. You know, if he was lying. "Well your far from home. Since were in California."

She glared at him, which since he was blind, was completey pointless.
"Me? I'm from Virgina. But, I prefer the west coast.
Oh, and what's a blind guy doing in the middle of a Wildlife Park
?"
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/26/2010, 11:51 pm

((RP anyone?))
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/28/2010, 9:44 am

((There's no need to spam the thread, Erin. Smile

I'll roleplay if you like, but I really won't be able to reply very fast. xD))

((Those kids are creepy. xD

Awesome, Saddle. xD

Lol, you don’t bore me. :3))

-----Edward didn’t miss Cassandra’s observation. His eyes flickered warily towards the children. What’s going on? If this wasn’t normal behavior for them - of course, it could’ve been, but he was only assuming - that would be a very bad thing.

-----I think you may know a friend of mine,” Edward told Cassandra, smiling slightly, though his eyes became a bit darker.

~•~•~•~•~•~

-----Pootnic gasped, looking as delighted as a child with a new pet. “Why, yes you certainly may!” he said. But, rather than answering that question, he went on to answer the other. “Mr. Pookins is about this big- he held up his fingers an inch apart -and he’s . . . Pootnic had to stop and think about it. “Orangish-yellow. And he has a tail like a whale, and a head like a worm, with a big smile, and one eye on each side! Oh, and he smells like cheddar cheese!

~•~•~•~•~•~

-----Shadow giggled when Jake said scoop, tempted to blurt out, ‘like an ice cream scoop?’ She resisted, though; instead of being a smart alec, she clasped her hands behind her back and smiled brightly while she waited for Jake to finish.

~•~•~•~•~•~

-----Iggy grinned, not a smirk, but with humor all the same. “Maybe I’m more animal than human,” he told her, tilting his head. “Maybe I belong in a wildlife park, with the birds and the wildebeest and dolphins.” Nevermind that dolphins and wildebeest wouldn’t be found here. It really didn’t matter much to him. “So,” he continued, trying to change the subject, you got any armadillos in Virginia?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 39 1312The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 39 2412The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 39 3349The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 39 3548The Voices in My Head: Part III - Page 39 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/28/2010, 9:55 am

So, what are you then? 2% animal? ” Kat asked snidely, ignoring the grin. There aren’t any wildebeest and dolphins in this wildlife park, birds? Maybe.
Armadillos? Uh, no. It’s Virginia. Look, I’m not an idiot, whatever you think. And I have to get away from this town. If you’re content to stay her, bird boy, be my guest. But if you’d prefer to get out of here, I know my way around this forest like the back of my hand.”

Of course, Kat didn’t know it that well. But she’d ran into it blindly enough to know where all the poison ivy was. Besides, a huge willow tree pointed the way west, out of the forest.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/28/2010, 10:12 am

Name: Temujin
This person is based on: Temujin from the Naruto movie; The Legend Of The Stone Of Gelel
Description: http://img.youtube.com/vi/xTn3fX-pwvA/0.jpg [Click]
Personality: Will unroll
Other:
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 3/28/2010, 12:33 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:
-----Edward didn’t miss Cassandra’s observation. His eyes flickered warily towards the children. [i">What’s going on? If this wasn’t normal behavior for them - of course, it could’ve been, but he was only assuming - that would be a very bad thing.

-----I think you may know a friend of mine,” Edward told Cassandra, smiling slightly, though his eyes became a bit darker.
"I think they might be hungry." Cassandra had guessed, glancing back down at the blank-faced children. If it weren't for her having taken off her glasses so she could clean them against her shirt, she could swear she saw a sly grin spread on both of their faces, and then disappear in a flash. "Darren?" She called, and a pale boy, no older than Cassandra, entered the room.

He was pale, and his brainwaves were slightly... hazy. Edward might've been able to read his mind, but it would've been hard, because all he would be able to catch were bits and pieces-- if he tried. "Come on..." He nodded to Edward and mockingly saluted Damon, guiding the two little ones into the kitchen.

Cassandra looked back up at Edward when he said this, and tilted her head curiously. "Oh?"
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/28/2010, 1:53 pm

(Haha, Pootnic fail. xD)

[J] I finished the conversation and hung up. "Thanks," I said again, passing the phone back. "What's so funny?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 3/28/2010, 1:59 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:-----Pootnic gasped, looking as delighted as a child with a new pet. “Why, yes you certainly may!” he said. But, rather than answering that question, he went on to answer the other. “Mr. Pookins is about this big- he held up his fingers an inch apart -and he’s . . . Pootnic had to stop and think about it. “Orangish-yellow. And he has a tail like a whale, and a head like a worm, with a big smile, and one eye on each side! Oh, and he smells like cheddar cheese!

((xD Oh, how Pootnic amuses me. xD))

So I was supposed to find a smiling fish that looks like a whale and a worm and smells like cheese. I didn't see how this was possible. "Uh huh," I said. "Anything else?

((Where's the fish gonna be anyway? xD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/28/2010, 2:14 pm

(He probably ate it. I'm assuming it was a goldfish cracker. xD)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 3/28/2010, 3:38 pm

((This is becoming so strange. xD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/28/2010, 3:40 pm

(Face it: Anything with even a mention of Pootnic is strange. xD)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 3/28/2010, 3:56 pm

((Haha, yep. xD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/28/2010, 8:12 pm

((RP anyone))
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/28/2010, 9:27 pm

((Ok made a few more))

Name: Nudge
This person is based on: The Original
Description: African-American tall skinny big brown eyes curly black hair.
Personality: Like Nudge, talkative, spunky, always hungry.
Other: “The voices speak to me” Russet Tawny colored wings. She can hack computers and control metal.-silver whatever..

Name: Isabella “Bella” Swan
This person is based on: The original
Description: looks like Bella
Personality: Like Bella’s
Other: “The voices speak to me”

Name: Arwen “Evening star”
This person is based on: The Original
Description: Looks like Arwen Beautiful and Elf-ish
Personality: Like Arwen’s
Other: “The voices in my head”
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by swimmergal20+ 3/29/2010, 12:33 am

(Name: Maddie Xonea
This person is based on: Me
Description: Light orange, shoulder length hair, ususally in a headband. Sweatshirt, jeans, tennis shoes. Regular/fair skin, freckles.
Personality: Kind, TBPO
Other: The voices speak to me

Name: Jasper Whitlock Hale (clone)
This person is based on: Jasper Whitlock Hale
Description: looks like Jasper
Personality: same as Jasper
Other: The voices speak to me)
swimmergal20+
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/29/2010, 9:41 am

(RP anyone)
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/29/2010, 11:09 am

[Making some more Characters, Shad. To pass the time XD jk.

Name: Maximum Ride (The clone)
This person is based on: Maximum Ride
Description: Like Max's
Personality: Max's
Other:
The voices speak to me
Name: Prosper Wayford
This person is based on: It's an original! xD
Description: black hair, blue eyes. Averge height, weight, etc.
Personality: Will unroll
Other:
]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next