The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/7/09

2 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/7/09 Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/7/09

Post by rattyjol 12/8/2009, 12:46 am

I have been listening to All-American Rejects obsessively. Especially Move Along and It Ends Tonight. Very Happy

Anyway, I woke up like ten minutes early, then somehow finished breakfast like twenty minutes early, so that was awesome. Very Happy

Or was that last week...? I have no idea. XD

In Math we did review for the quiz tomorrow that I had no idea about until today. o.0

In Jewish Studies we were supposed to talk about Hanukkah, but we ended up spending the entire period on mezuzot and the Pilgrimage holidays, which are in early fall, early spring, and late spring. XD Absolutely nothing to do with Hanukkah. rolleyes

In PE we actually played real basketball... It was horrible. XP

At lunch, it was freezing out, so Mr. T let me sit inside. cheesy

In Science we did more on balancing chemical equations. It seems like almost everything we're doing in Science this year is either math or something we did last year. rolleyes

In Hebrew we did more (yes, more XP) with telephones.

Recess I read.

In double Humanities we talked about Alexander Hamilton and watched part of a documentary on him.

Then I got on the bus and listened to Move Along, It Ends Tonight, Fireflies, and West Coast Friendship on repeat while reading The Restaurant At the End of the Universe. Very Happy Douglas Adams is so randomly hilarious. XD

It was so cold that in some places nearby it actually snowed. It never snows here, except in the hills on very rare occasions. o.0

Also, when I got home, it took me a while to find my key, because my hand were so cold that I couldn't actually feel whether I had the key or not. XP

Then me and my mom watched Torchwood extras. nod We don't get the second season till Wednesday. Sad

Random thought of the day: After seeing Shadow's conversations with Cleverbot, I started talking to him. I thought the log thingy had the full conversation, but it just takes random snippets, so here's a bunch all put together randomly:

Spoiler:

There's more but I lost it somehow. tongue Here's some more. IDK why it suddenly switched to Jabberwacky halfway through.

Spoiler:
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/7/09 Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/7/09

Post by shadowsowner888 12/8/2009, 6:37 pm

I had to skim . . . but yay for Cleverbot!! xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/7/09 1312:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/7/09 2412:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/7/09 3349:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/7/09 3548:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 12/7/09 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down