The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 22nd

2 posters

Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 22nd Empty Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 22nd

Post by Komoda 12/22/2009, 8:23 pm

You take away the old...
Show me the new...
And I feel like I can fly when I stand next to you. (:

December 22nd

Hmmm...
You know, I think I like Brokencyde. (This has nothing whatsoever to do with the intro)

I mean, I normally like screamo, but the way they scream is a bit different than what I'm used to. I like August Burns Red and Slipknot, but they have a lot less sharp screams than Brokencyde. But I like the beats in Brokencyde's songs, so... Hmm... I think I shall listen up on these fellers. XP

Ooh, speaking of music, I LOVE "New Born" by Muse. Such an epic song.

But erm, anyway...

Okay, so the past two days have been good.

Um, I've taken notice to something. I believe that Nathan talks to me more when I'm wearing eyeliner. XP Maybe Komoda should stop being so lazy... But then again, I don't like him, so it doesn't matter.

Wait, okay, how did this song go from talking about gutting a pig to a girl dancing?? Well, kinda reminds me of my blogs at times. (The song's called "Bree Bree" if y'all care... XP Idk if it's appropriate, but yeah.)

Anyway, uh... I SAW TOM TODAY!
Yes, his name is Tom now. I thought it was John, but apparently it's Tom. Anywho, he's Charly's drunken stalker. :3 I lush him.

Okay, so for today's bloggyness. Very Happy

During math, the teacher was awesome and let us do whatever we wanted. Very Happy Which is really unusual, but I love her! Very Happy Then I started writing down Charly's last names on the board then I screamed at her when she tacked on Nathan's last name to mine. Sad That's not even funny. I dislike that fellow.

During homeroom, we sat around and that's when we saw Tom. :3 He came to talk to our homeroom teacher before the bell rang.

During French, we finished I Am Legend and I nearly cried. D: It was so tragic.

During science... We played some game where we had to like shout out the answers, and Nathan and I kept on shouting the same things out at the same time. XP But his group ended up winning. >.> Our group got like 4th place. XP

Then we were talking about that at lunch, and Binky was like, "Yeah, you seemed pretty happy about that."
But I shook my head and insisted that I wasn't at all happy about that. Then I was going on about how I didn't like Nathan because he cheated off of me, then Matt was like, "Aw, he'd be heartbroken if he heard that. He cheats off of you with love." So I just rolled my eyes and changed the subject.

Oh, lol, then Binky and I got into a loud argument about who likes Zach more. XP I ended up winning, but people were looking at us like we were freaks. Whoopsies...

Speaking of Zach, zomg. XP
I was looking at his FB last night, and he has this really hot profile picture. It was of him with his awesome coat and sunglasses leaning against a car...
But then his status was, "HOLY BROWNIE!"
And beneath it he commented, "HOLY BROWNIE! **** FROM LUCIFER'S FIRE ****! BEAVER!"
(I randomly starred out the words that were inappropriate but not censored. XP)

And it made me laugh for like ten minutes straight. Hysterically laugh while I was by myself. XPP

Oh boy, I love this child even more.

Hmm... Anyway...
And after we had our argument... XP We went to the corner by the gym where we always hang out. We chatted with Mallory for a bit... She showed us this realistic drawing of a dog that she was going to show the art teacher, but I just frowned and said, "Mallory, isn't this one of those things where you trace the lines already drawn for you?" Then she said yeah. Erm... Well then, Mallory. I love the child to death... But um... *coughs* I shall say no more.

She's my best friend though, and my daughter. So yeah.

I still must remind myself that I can't trust her, though. *bites lip*

Then we watched Tyson play some football... And Sam, Binky's lover, turned up! How convenient!! Lol, he hates me so much... He's this dude in like grade twelve who stalks Binky. And I laugh at him every time I see him, so yeah... :/ I can't help it.

In art, Nathan said that my unicorn was sweet. Then... I painted, and... I think we talked a few times. But I also talked to Xandy, and Ni, and Binky. nod Lol, I talked about how creepy and racist Joe was, too. Because he's always such a vista about Canadians. But screw him, he's a pedophile.
And Nathan was playing with my pottery lid... And he took my paint tray... And he was standing behind me... And he asked me who Joe was... And he was wearing his red shirt...
But I honestly don't care. Because I don't like him.
Not one bit.
The song, "Calling You" doesn't at all make me think of him. Neither does, "I Hate Everything About You."
So shush. Wait, "I Hate Everything About You" does remind me of him... Except all of the love crud.

Meh, the breaks on my bus stopped working so my mom had to pick me up at the church where the bus was parked. -.- Then we went grocery shopping before coming back home.
I hate grocery shopping with a passion. O:

BUT IT'S WINTER BREAK!!! Finally. Very Happy I'm outta that heck hole for two weeks!!

YEEEEEEESSSS! What a Face What a Face

Dum diddy dum...
I guess I should get my booty writing now, eh? My horoscope said I should be writing, so yeahs. Very Happy

So, goodbye dearest friendies! Very Happy

Last edited by Komoda2000 on 12/22/2009, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Faaiiilll.)
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 22nd Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 22nd

Post by shadowsowner888 12/23/2009, 12:27 am

Nice blog! xD I don't have the capacity to make comments on all the topics, though; my brain is dead because I should be getting to bed, but get to stay up. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 22nd 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 22nd 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 22nd 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 22nd 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - December 22nd 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down