The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1

+8
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Malicious Nightmares
Miss_Alice
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Arianna
Cyn431
Jesus4Eternity
Jade
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/4/2010, 2:20 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:[Warning: Jasper may come in at random times. But I bet you knew that. xD]

[same with Justin.]
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/4/2010, 2:27 pm

[so, can I jump in?]
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 1/4/2010, 2:36 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:It was the first thing I thought of. xD, you forgot the question-thingy. xD I clicked Send.
Amanda had finally convinced me to get on Twig, and I was writing my Introduction.
Hello Twig Members! I am Jasper, Amanda's boyfriend. She finally convinced me to get on, and you probably know a lot about me. She's very... obsessive. Anyway, I can't wait! I clicked Send, and waited.
JASPER! Hi. It's Amanda. You finally joined! Very Happy
Yeah, everyone, this is my awesome boyfriend Jasper. He be a vampire. Very Happy
I chuckled.
I started writing a post in the Hey, I'm New! Section.
hello people i am qwertyuiop my friend nat told me about this site i love writing lol bye
Oh, I typed, already getting bored of my newbie role. I didn't know that. I typed a question under it, the first thing that came to mind, and then switched my login to invisible to see what was happening. While I was invisible, I clicked around the forum, trying to see where I'd start attacking.
I skimmed over a few threads and made a quick reply to one, then went back to the "Hey, I'm New" section. There were two new threads. I clicked on Qwertyuiop's first, because I'd talked to her. I greeted her again and then went on to the other thread. When I saw it was Jasper, I smiled, particularly at Amanda's response, and typed in my own. Hey, Jasper. We know a lot about you. No, seriously. --A lot--. Anyway, have a great time here. Smile
I waited for something else to happen, then, reading a few threads in the posting games section, but not replying. On the TPBM thread, someone called Nat - another new person, of course - had forgotten to as a question the first time around, but then did.
tpbm likes bluuuuue! it said, a multitude of smileys surrounding it. "Yes," I typed, then clicked reply.

jessirey wrote:[so, can I jump in?]
((Sure, why not? If Amanda says okay, of course. Wink))
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 2 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/4/2010, 2:42 pm

[can i Amanda? *gives puppy dog look*]
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/4/2010, 3:03 pm

I'm not surprised... I read over Amanda's shoulder a lot. The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_smile
I finally decided to shoot Ari a PM, as Jasper was at my house and I didn't know qwertyuiop and Nat yet. Hey... have you noticed the new user's grammar? I still think we need a rule about grammar. xD
I looked at the other threads in the New section. Hey, Nat... wassup? Are you ready? The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_wink
Ari, please don't tell him how much y'all know. He does read over my shoulder a lot though... xD I hit Send, and stared at the bottom of the screen. One user was invisible... Nat. Her name was italic. Huh... how did a brand new user figure out how to do that?Maybe she had been on Forumotion sites before. Or maybe she was just smart. I giggled to myself and started editing Correction; We're Not Together.

[Surez... as long as you are as awesomely elite as we are. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 2 Siggy
The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 2 SiggyThe Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 2 Siggy
The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 2 SiggyThe Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 1/4/2010, 3:10 pm

((We're not elite, you should see my posts on Mind Rain. smug))

There was a reply on Jasper's introduction thread, so I went straight back, even though I'd just posted. I was going to reply but the popup for a new PM came and I clicked on it right away.
I read Amanda's PM, and then replied. Yeah, I did. Let's just hope that they get better - we'll be a good influence. nod For the second part of her PM, it took me a second to understand. Oh, okay. Sorry, didn't want to do anything wrong. xD I wrote my name and then pressed the tab button twice, then enter, the quickest way to send the PM.
I went to the forum's index and looked at who was online. One of the new users, Nat, was gone now. I wondered if she'd come back, or if she was one of those people who visited once. I shrugged, then scrolled back up to the top, checking for new posts.

Yeah, I replied. Let's target... I paused for a second. I wanted to make sure that we'd be posting on the most read part of the site. Let's post a thread in the lightbulb section. Do you want to do it, or should I? I sort of hoped that she would, because that way if she got banned, I'd still be able to spam - when more people were online, of course. I clicked send and waited for a popup to alert me of what her reply was.
Meanwhile, I went to the lightbulbs section and started a new thread, listing all of the awesome features of my forum over this one.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/4/2010, 3:21 pm

[Than-What?! ]

I logged on and looked at all the new sites. I decided to go catch up and post on my role plays. I updated my blog and added to my novel. I went to the homepage to see who was on. Three new people, two who I didn't know, and Amanda and Ari. I sent Amanda a pm.
Finally get Jasper to sign up?
- Jessi
I hit the Send botton and waited for it to load, that way I could go to the next page. I went to the Hey I'm New Here section and looked at Nat's. I quickly read over it. "That looks exactly like mine." I shrugged it off and sent a pm to the new people, welcoming them to the site.

Last edited by jessirey on 1/4/2010, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/4/2010, 3:23 pm

[I've seen 'em. Very Happy]

Yeah.... you should have seen me on WI when I first joined. So much horrible grammar....xD
I'll do it. I went to Lightbulbs and began listing a bunch of stuff that the Hangout had, and some things that would make it easier to hack, like everyone being able to see Mod Sections.

[I'm not being elite. I'm annoyed at myself. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/4/2010, 3:25 pm

Yeah... it's like he was already a member though. *giggles and kisses Jasper* I sent that back to Jessi.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 1/4/2010, 3:30 pm

((Seen what? xD Lol, then make longer posts! xD))

I replied to Amanda's PM, then. Yeah, me too. I was even silly enough to put my email in my first post... Thank goodness one of the mods edited it out. Hopefully they'll learn. I sent off the PM, then, not really having much else to say, and went to the index of the site.
A new post in the lightbulbs section? I grinned, happy that someone had posted. It was one of my favorite sections, but there hadn't been any new ideas lately. The post was by Qwertyuiop, and I wondered if she'd pulled her acts together and was now typing with proper grammar and capitalization.
I skimmed the thread and then raised my eyebrows... Writer's Hangout? What was that? I hovered over the link... www.writershangout.forumotion.com. Still sort of confused, I read through the rest of the post, my cursor hanging over the link.
When I got to the part which said that everyone could see the mod sections, I decided it was enough. I scrolled up and clicked report, quickly typing in an explanation. I knew that Amanda might already be reading it, but if she wasn't, she had to know.

A new post by Qwertyuiop, great! I smiled and clicked on the thread. I was sort of mad - the grammar was good, but she'd forgotten to list a few of our main features. When I got to the end of the list, though, and she listed how every member would be able to see the so called 'secret' mod section on Twig, I grinned - she certainly hadn't messed up her job, after all.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 1/4/2010, 3:36 pm

A new message popped up for a PM. I clicked on it five times, impatient with my out-dated computer. I read the message from Amanda and replied back.
Rolling Eyes You truely are obsessed. I attached my name and signature and sent it. I saw there were some new posts in the Light Bulb section, so I went to go check it out. I scanned over it and sighed. They were talking about-dare I say it-Writer's Hangout, and it was better. I reported it to Amanda. She was a mod, so she would take care of it.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/4/2010, 3:40 pm

[Seen your super-elite postiness. xD]
[When I read the series, I'mma join your eliteness. xD]

If it gets to out of hand, one of the mods or Shad will send them a PM. I'll pull it up in the Office, if you're that concerned. The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I finished typing that and was about to click Send when my kitten walked over my keyboard and deleted it all. "Bad Angel!" I put her own the floor and re-typed my message.
As I hit Send, I saw the reported post. Immediatly going to the report list and thread, I scanned over it. Some website called Writer's Hangout... seeing the Mod Stuff... I immediatly clicked on the color 'Blue' in the drop-down box and began typing.
Since this is advertising another site, this goes in The Billboard. I'll move it. The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_smile
After sending that, I began to edit the main post, taking out the part about Mod sections.
I'm sorry, but as mods, we do not wish normal users to see our posts. Thank you for your input, though!
~Jesus4Eternity
I moved the thread and sighed. Another site that a few members would join, and then no one would think of again. I silently thanked Ari for bringing it to my attention.
NAT?!?!?! The thing was moved! What do I do now?! I quickly PMed her. And edited! I'm really confused! HELP!!!!
That's old news, girl. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 1/4/2010, 3:50 pm

((Yay! You must read the series quickly and join us. Very Happy))

Thankfully, the next time I checked, the thread wasn't the same. It had been moved to the billboard section, and the part about being able to see the mod section was gone. I sighed with relief, but I had a feeling that the spammers weren't going to stop - I noticed that the Nat one had posted in the posting games section, meanwhile - even though she didn't show as online, I was pretty sure that she was, as the post was from a minute ago. I clicked on it, and a flood of smileys were shoved onto my screen, along with a link to the site that the other user had been advertising. I sighed and warily clicked the report link, hoping that Amanda wasn't too sick of this.
Igh, I know, I replied. I'd seen it just a few minutes ago and had now posted on one of the posting games, advertising the Writers' Hangout again. Still, I had a gut feeling that that was also going to be deleted. For a second I considered playing nice and posting a thread about our site in a few weeks, when I'd made myself an established member in the community.
No, that was just a waste of time. I bet that some people would see our posts and go to the website, and that was good enough. I clicked on a random roleplay, then, and before even reading the first post, copy-and-pasted the exact same post that I'd posted in the games section to it, not even bothering to write one or two sentences of reasoning.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/4/2010, 3:55 pm

[I hafta get the book first. xD]

Another report. This one was flooded with a million smiles. Warily, I hit 'Edit' and took them all out, which took AGES. I edited the link out and wrote, Please stay on topic. The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_smile I let that stay, and went to reply to Mind Rain. Gosh, Ari was elite!
Should I just keep posting links?
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 1/4/2010, 4:02 pm

((Then get the book. nod))

Yeah, I replied, adding a sad smiley after my post. They'd just delted yet another post, and I was getting mad. I'll help, too, but we can't be sure. Want to register under another account or something? I would, too, if I had to, but I didn't want to waste my time on that.
I quickly checked the threads that I still had threads on - really, the only one was the RP. If people didn't see that, the post might stay up for longer, this time. Hopefully long enough so that someone would see it and visit the Writers' Hangout.

There was a post in the RP section, but I didn't bother to check. I'll check after replying to Mind Rain, I told myself, even though I knew that it regularly took about 15 minutes. Still, I was proud of my eliteness and I wasn't going to let that slip. If the other post was bad, someone would find out.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/4/2010, 4:07 pm

[I hafta go to the library. xD]

That would work... but don't you need another e-mail or something? Hacking sites was hard work. [xD]
I checked my Twilight RP only to see that it was the new member again. I deleted it easily, and wrote back to Wormy about Leach ruining my hair.
I started reading Amanda's story called Correction; We're Not Together. It was a bit to familiar....
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 1/4/2010, 4:13 pm

((Then do. nod x3))

Just... register with a fake email, I concluded. Use our URL as the end of it. How about qwertyuiop@writershangout.forumotion.com? Will that work? If we were lucky, it'd get us some additional advertising, too. If they allowed emails to be shown, of course.
I sat back in my chair, then. I could post a few more posts, I thought, but I wanted to wait until more people were on.

I clicked send on my post on Mind Rain, hoping that I'd get a reply before I had to go to bed, and then quickly went to the blog section. 10 minutes later, I'd written a full blog post about my day, tactfully avoiding the encounter with Qwertyuiop and Nat. I felt that they didn't deserve to be humiliated, and even if they did, it wouldn't be very nice.
Amanda and Jasper didn't seem to be responding to any threads that I was on, and for the moment, Nat and Qwertyuiop seemed to be doing nothing, so I started another chapter of Imprisoned.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/4/2010, 4:18 pm

[School's tomorrow... I'll see if I can get it. Very Happy]

Okay...BRB. I sent that and logged off, quickly making a user named Lillian and logging back in as her. Hey Nat.... it's qwertyuiop. Like the name? xD, I stole the idea from Arianna. I think she's the one reporting all the posts... how hard will it be to get rid of her?
Yay, Ari replied! I started typing something back, wondering if I could ever stay this elite. It was twenty minutes later when I clicked send for my 1500 word reply. I wandered to Blogs, reading Ari's and replying.
After finishing Correction, I started typing a message for Amanda. This all sounds a bit to familiar Amanda... could it be based off something? Very Happy
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 1/4/2010, 4:27 pm

((Great! School starts on Thursday for us.))

Hah, I wrote, starting to write a reply to Qwertyuiops - or 'Lillian's' - PM at the same time as I read it. Nice name, where'd ya get the idea? I wanted to say something else, but I didn't remember what. Get rid of her? I asked, not really sure what she meant. What do you mean, get rid of her? I can assure you, it's not as easy as it looks. Guess you could hack into the mod section and ban her or something, if you wanted. I sent the PM off, then let the thought of getting rid of Arianna take over my mind. The more I thought about it, the better an idea I thought it was.
I looked at the latest posts, the newest being one by Amanda on Mind Rain. I skimmed over it when I got there, but I knew that my next reply would be too long, and I wanted to do some other things. ((Reply later, 'kay?)) I exited that thread and scrolled down to the bottom, wishing that Shadow was on. I noticed that there was another user, Lillian. For a second I wondered if they were another spammer, but then told myself I was being unnecessarily rude to a newcomer. I greeted them with PM, then replied to Amanda's comment on my blog while I waited for a response.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/4/2010, 4:35 pm

[Lucky. Razz]
[No repsonse to Jasper? He's all alone...xD]

Just make her get off the site. She's on at the weirdest times, so she'd interrupt our early bird spamming. Perhaps insults? Or hacking her account and changing the password? I sent that as Lillian and decided to act innocent. I went to read Arianna's blog and posted nicely about it.
[Kay... I g2g anyway; chores. Razz But I'll BBL... you may not be on though. Razz] I hit Send and went to her blog, where a girl named Lillian had posted. I replyed to Ari, and waited for someone to post something.
I got Arianna's welcoming PM, and smiled. She was going to be so easy. Thanks for the welcome! I really can't wait! Smile I sent that and logged out, logging into Qwertuiop quickly.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 1/4/2010, 4:45 pm

((I've really got to go to sleep, now. Razz))

I yawned and logged off. I should already be in bed, I thought, just looking over the online users list once again. Lillian had logged off and Qwertyuiop had replaced her. Something was funny, but I didn't want to think about it until morning.
Just insult her, I said, not really in the mood to work out an elaborate hacking plan. I've got to go, TTYL. BTW, make sure none of the people on the Writers' Hangout find out about here - if they do, we're dead. I logged off, then, hoping that Qwertyuiop would do her best.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 1/5/2010, 8:58 pm

[I suddenly got WB. The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_razz]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 1/11/2010, 1:01 pm

((It's fine, just reply when you have time. xD))
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 1/11/2010, 6:47 pm

[Wow, I haven't been here... Since I joined. xD Oops.
Anybody here to RP?]
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 1/18/2010, 3:04 pm

((I'm here... Ya know, just a week late. I'm still in my RP with Amanda, wanna come online?))
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next