The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1

+8
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Malicious Nightmares
Miss_Alice
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Arianna
Cyn431
Jesus4Eternity
Jade
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/16/2010, 1:50 pm

Mods can't ban members. Only Shad can. I really need to get off, but I can't until another mod gets on. *cough cough sneeze* I have a duty to the site. I sent that and rubbed my forehead. This member was really annoying me. I had a PM from her as well.
I'm sorry, but it's at the top in red ink. Shadow has clearly indicated that they need to be read. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings; honestly, I'm sick right now, but I guess that's no excuse. Sorry!
~Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 Siggy
The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 SiggyThe Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 Siggy
The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 SiggyThe Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1

Post by Arianna 2/16/2010, 3:51 pm

That sucks. Let's cross our fingers and hope that Shadow will come on as soon as possible - I don't think that she'll need to think much before banning that person... I've gotten some quite rude PM's, too. If you need to get off, Amanda, it's fine, but I know what you mean.
Poor Amanda - she was sick and this was happening.

Whatever, I wrote back - yeah, that's all. I was in a bad mood and I wasn't going to keep going with the n00b speak... it was really quite annoying.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 2/16/2010, 4:07 pm

(Name: Sophie [xSophiexx16]
Any clones/ Hacker zombies?: People can make clones of me, I guess. Very Happy I'm not a zombie. D:
Boyfriend/ girlfriend?: My boyfran is Voldemort... and Ringo Starr... and Paul Mccartney... and Nobody.
Anything else? Not that I know of.

XD
I hope that's fine.

)
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 3918The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 3919The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 4122The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 4123The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 4121The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 2005The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 4120The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 1703The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 1704The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 3920The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 1770The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 3918The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 3916The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 1697
Female Posts : 1778

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/16/2010, 4:07 pm

I'd feel guilty leaving you here with this, and leaving the rest of the mods and Shadow. At this rate, half the site will be spam.Just keep reporting; I'm just deleting all the posts.
~Amanda

I sneezed and sent that. Nat had PMed me again, so I checked that. Nothing worth replying to... now I just had to wait.

Name: Fang
Any clones/ Hacker zombies?: No... he's not a hacker....
Boyfriend/ girlfriend?: Hmm... me. Maybe.
Anything else?: Hot. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/21/2010, 4:06 am

Okay, then, Amanda. I continued to report all of the posts that I needed to - it seemed that every time that I reported something, another one came up. I copied the message, "I'm really sorry, I found more spam." to my clipboard and pasted that in as the reason for every reported post - because if I was any slower, the spammer would continue to gain posts. That wouldn't be good.

I kept spamming. Someone kept reporting my posts, and they kept being deleted. I opened 10 threads and refreshed them every few minutes - if the post had been deleted, I just posted it again. Easy as that.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/27/2010, 10:05 am

I just kept deleting, feeling worse and worse by the second. My head was hurting, my nose was stuffy, and all around, I was not having a good day.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 3/6/2010, 1:47 pm

I decided to stop spamming. Enough for the day.

The spam had stopped, which was very fortunate. I sent a PM to Amanda. The spammer's gone!
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/6/2010, 1:48 pm

I deleted the last of the posts and sighed, the rush of air hurting my throat. Thanks Ari. BTW, congrats on mod-ness! *cough cough* Gyah. I sent that to her, rubbing my temples.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 3/6/2010, 1:50 pm

I received Amanda's PM. Thank you! :3 I'm so exited. I was happy that the spammer was gone for now. Hopefully they wouldn't come back... ever.

((New day?))
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/6/2010, 2:00 pm

[Sure. The Writers Guild- TWG- Part 1 - Page 4 Icon_biggrin]

I felt vaugly better, enough to get on the computer with some energy, but I couldn't go to school- I still had a fever. Fang was over, his black eyes watching me. Hey Ari... sorry I got off early. Razz
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/17/2010, 10:28 pm

((Me join!! Very Happy

Name: SaddleClub (Saddle)
Any clones/Hacker zombies?: Someone can clone me, but you gots ta ask me Smile
Boyfriend/girlfriend?: Made up member below xD
Anything else?: Not really xD

Name: Cody
Any clones/ Hacker zombies?: No cloning, please. He mine, and that's that xD
Boyfriend/ girlfriend?: Member above xD
Anything else?: Not really xD
))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/21/2010, 3:04 pm

Name: Becca
Any clones/ Hacker zombies?: YES!
Boyfriend/ girlfriend?: Robert Pattinson Clone
Anything else?. I'm originial. ^.^
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4