The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon Valley Estate Role Play

+3
lil_peanut7
*Miranda*
<3--[Emily]--<<
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Avalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Avalon Valley Estate Role Play

Post by lil_peanut7 1/1/2010, 6:13 pm

((hey guys ill make an introduction soon but my neighbors want me to go to their house. sorry :p ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2285

Back to top Go down

Avalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 2 Empty Re: Avalon Valley Estate Role Play

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 1/3/2010, 5:37 pm

((my introduction))

"Geneive dear, come and help," my Mother called to me. "Sure." I replied flatly. I grabbed some of the boxes and took them inside our new house. "What would you like for dinner, sweetie." She asked. "I don't know. I'm not hungry." I answered. "I'm going to go feed Lily." I grabbed two apples from the 'Welcome' fruit basket and went outside. Lily, my dark brown cyldesdale, was tied up by the fence. I eagerly ran up to her. "Hey girl." I greeted her. She neighed happily. I let her take a bite from one of the apples. She was really hungry. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Father walking up. "We can't keep her here ,you know." He told me. I nodded. "Why did this happen?" I asked, tears started running down my face. "Hon, I know how you feel but, we're going to have sell her some time." " No! I trained her myself and I feed her and she's my horse." I began to argue with him, more tears runnning down my face. I untied Lily from the fence and got on her back. "Where do you think your going?" Father asked. "Any place but here!" I yelled. Lily began to walk away, my father didn't seem to care. Then Lily began galloping and after awhile I figured that I was lost.

((tell me if i should change anything. Smile ))
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/3/2010, 7:26 pm

[[Rp, Olive & Geneive(or Jesse & Geneive) and then Takoda & Lily?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Avalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 2 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/4/2010, 5:53 pm

[I'm joining! Almost done with my form! Very Happy]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Avalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 2 SiggyAvalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 2 SiggyAvalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 2 SiggyAvalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 2 SiggyAvalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 2 SiggyAvalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 1/4/2010, 7:57 pm

((Sure Hearts! Olive & Geneive then Lily &Takoda))
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/4/2010, 8:35 pm

[[Okay. Do you want her to already know Olive? Sorry I'm being so difficult! After that's answered I'll start, I promise xD]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 1/4/2010, 10:55 pm

((No, it's no problem. She can already know her. you can just start like saying olive found Geneive wandering with LIly blah, blah, blah.))
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/5/2010, 5:38 pm

I was going through the six bar practice course with Takoda(6 difficult jumps in a row) when I was startled by the sound of hooves against the road. Takoda, being a very talented horse, got excited and rather than jumping the next fence, he decided he'd rear his front legs into the air. "Whoa!" I exclaimed, struggling to stay on. I stroked the side of his neck until he was all calmed down and started towards the fence. I stopped him bluntly, kicking the entrance fence with my foot, and then quickly shutting it behind me. I went over to the larger white fence(a rather dainty fence with a hidden electric wire around it) and peeked over the hedge that was behind it. "Lily!" I exclaimed, waving my hand as I saw her favorite horse, Lily, underneath her. I demounted from Takoda and lead him by his reigns over to the entrance, typing in the key pad lock, pushing past the iron lock, and putting my hand on the hand-sensor pad until the doors to it finally opened. With this, it was quite truely impossible for anyone to break in. That and the guard dogs that swarmed the outside at night, with the regular guards out in the day. I watched Takoda peek his head through and I motioned him back, keeping the gates open so that they could enter.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/5/2010, 7:56 pm

[[Rp Anyone? We really need to get this in motion xD]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/5/2010, 7:59 pm

[I'm almost done with my horse form... Then I'll be working on my human form. What should be her name?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Avalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 2 SiggyAvalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 2 SiggyAvalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 2 SiggyAvalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 2 SiggyAvalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 2 SiggyAvalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/5/2010, 8:00 pm

[[Peanut you need to make your form lol! Razz]]
[[Oops! I meant Cassie! Razz]]

Last edited by Hearts on 1/6/2010, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/5/2010, 8:01 pm

[[Hmmm idk... Depends if she'll be a tom boy and if she'll be Olive's friend or what xD I'm gonna make a girl named Dakota who goes to the horse camp there]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/5/2010, 8:01 pm

[[How about Sam, Alexandra(alex?), Carter, or Kristen?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/5/2010, 8:07 pm

[Mabey Alexandra...]

[Thanks! Smile]

Horse Form -

Name: Adelina
Breed: Connemara
Description: A light gray pelt, so light it's white. Adelina's pelt is the kind that must be groomed several times aday, because her fur gets matty quickly, and on speck of dirt makes her fur autommaticaly duller. Her pelt is actually snow white and her tail and mane are more of a cream colored. Adelina has ink black hooves and glowing, dazzeling, blinding blue eyes. Her ears are usually perked up. Breed's origin was Ireland. Well-defined cheekbones, shoulders well sloped, and the back is muscular. Adelina has good length in the forearm, short cannons and well defined knees. Always has a slight smile, or smirk, plastered on her face. An odd cream-colored marking on her chest, in a slight form of a heart.
Personality: Gentle, trusting, and willing to do whatever it takes to make her owner happy. Adelina adores grazing in the feilds, usually alone. That is pretty much the only time Adelina likes to be alone and think. Adelina is always trying to get into trouble and mischief. Adelina loves the snow, for one reason, to hide out in. She loves to hide from her owners and always plays games. She's very laied back and sometimes a bit lazy. Adelina doesn't do anything she doesn't want to and some people call her the 'Mule' because of her stubborness. Her three strongest subjects are Driving, Eventing, and Endurance. Stable: A
Slot: 5
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 1/5/2010, 9:16 pm

Hearts wrote: I was going through the six bar practice course with Takoda(6 difficult jumps in a row) when I was startled by the sound of hooves against the road. Takoda, being a very talented horse, got excited and rather than jumping the next fence, he decided he'd rear his front legs into the air. "Whoa!" I exclaimed, struggling to stay on. I stroked the side of his neck until he was all calmed down and started towards the fence. I stopped him bluntly, kicking the entrance fence with my foot, and then quickly shutting it behind me. I went over to the larger white fence(a rather dainty fence with a hidden electric wire around it) and peeked over the hedge that was behind it. "Lily!" I exclaimed, waving my hand as I saw her favorite horse, Lily, underneath her. I demounted from Takoda and lead him by his reigns over to the entrance, typing in the key pad lock, pushing past the iron lock, and putting my hand on the hand-sensor pad until the doors to it finally opened. With this, it was quite truely impossible for anyone to break in. That and the guard dogs that swarmed the outside at night, with the regular guards out in the day. I watched Takoda peek his head through and I motioned him back, keeping the gates open so that they could enter.

I heard a voice. I lifted my head and saw a girl waving her hand. "Is that Olive?" I asked myself. I could see her horse,Takoda. She opened the gates and Lily walked in. "Hey Oive!" I greeted cheerfully. Lily neighed a greeting. Lily adored Olive just as much as the other horses around here did, and Geneive knew that for sure. I wiped the tears from my face, and smiled. I jumped off of Lily. The brown cyldesdale went over to Takoda. "What's going on with you?" I asked Olive,dusting off some dirt off my knees.

((sorry it's short, i'm lacking ideas!))
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/6/2010, 4:37 pm

[[It's fine!]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/6/2010, 4:42 pm

[[Accepted, randomgirl.]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/6/2010, 4:44 pm

[[Hey everyone, I just updated the front page, so check it out! (: If you see any problems with the Stables(now limited to A & B since we don't have many members), just tell me and I'll change it! Smile]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/7/2010, 8:39 pm

[[Hello everyone Smile]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 1/7/2010, 9:17 pm

((hi Emily! reply to my post?))
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/7/2010, 10:01 pm

[[I thought I did?

Gees, I keep forgetting! I'll get to it right away Smile]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/7/2010, 10:04 pm

"What's going on with you?" she asked me and I noticed her tear-stained cheeks. "Not much, just giving Takoda one last go before he goes to competition," I explained, taking off my black helmet. "How about you? Everything alright?" I asked, motioning her to follow me to the stables.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/8/2010, 3:31 pm

[Anyone wanna RP?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/8/2010, 4:40 pm

Human Form:

Name: Alexandra Esmerelda Hastings (Called Alex by friends)
Description: Chocolate brown hair with blonde and auburn highlights. Her hair is usually down with side bangs and layers. Alex has bright emerald green eyes, the pupil shaped like an almond. Alex has silver braces, the two colors are light green and light blue. Alex barely wears makeup or nail polish but wears it when she has skin breakouts or something wrong with her nails.
Personality: Alex lives for parties and is not afraid to get in trouble. Because of her odd personality, she doesn't really have alot of friends. Some people might call her the 'Life Of The Party' but Alexandra just stands out the most. The song that would most likely suit her is Tik Tock by KeSha. Alexandra can't go one day without getting into trouble. She's very curious and that's what usually gets her in trouble. She does what she wants, when she wants.
Like/Dislikes: Loves sports, animals, shopping, and after-school activities. Dislikes studying, calories, heights, boats, and the heat.
History: Caught in a house fire, father and smaller sister died.
Other: Nope
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/8/2010, 6:05 pm

[[Not accepted until you tell me how she's connected to the story. Does she go to horse camp there, or what?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next