The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avalon Valley Estate Role Play

+3
lil_peanut7
*Miranda*
<3--[Emily]--<<
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Avalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 3 Empty Re: Avalon Valley Estate Role Play

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/8/2010, 6:22 pm

[I don't know, how does everyone else start out?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Avalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 3 SiggyAvalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 3 SiggyAvalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 3 SiggyAvalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 3 SiggyAvalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 3 SiggyAvalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 3 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Avalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 3 Empty Re: Avalon Valley Estate Role Play

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 1/8/2010, 8:14 pm

Hearts wrote:"What's going on with you?" she asked me and I noticed her tear-stained cheeks. "Not much, just giving Takoda one last go before he goes to competition," I explained, taking off my black helmet. "How about you? Everything alright?" I asked, motioning her to follow me to the stables.

I was guessing she noticed my depression, and I knew I couldn't hide it from her. I also hadn't seen Olive in a while, so she doesn't know much about what has happened. I followed her to the stables. "Well, my family moved us to a new house, finally. i'm glad and everything but..." I paused and looked at Lily. Then, my eyes became watery agai and I began to cry again. "We can't keep Lily, there." I finished. "My father says that he has to sell her cause we will get payed extra and we don't have much money." I hadn't realized how much information I was giving. I never really told anyway, including Olive, about my family troubles. She doesn't know why we moved to a new house or what happened to the other horses."Don't tell anyone." I whispered quietly, looking down at the ground.
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/9/2010, 12:21 am

[[There are a lot of options on the front page, if you read it. Please go over it again and read everything.]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Avalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 3 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/9/2010, 12:32 am

"Well, my family moved us to a new house, finally. i'm glad and everything but..." she cut herself short, pausing, as she gathered herself. But, nonetheless, her eyes floaded with tears once again. "We can't keep Lily, there." she finished and my face softened. "My father says that he has to sell her cause we will get payed extra and we don't have much money." "Oh," I choked, since a recent thing had just happened to me. Except my parent's were clearing out their horse inventory to get new horses in honor of the money we'd just earned from Takoda winning regionals for jumping. And I had been able to keep my sweetie, Isobel. "That's too bad," I whispered, since I had made a vow not to say 'I'm sorry," because it really wasn't that comforting. "Don't tell anyone." she whispered and I nodded my head sincerely.

"Hello," I greeted Lily, though I don't believe I had met her. After all, I had just arrived at the farm. "I'm Takoda. Will you be staying here?" I asked her, cocking my head to the side.

I noticed Takoda nickering to Lily and wondered if they had their own horse-language. "Nah, that's crazy," I sighed, wondering what Geneive would do. "Wait!" I gasped, my eyes lighting up and my mind slowely churching with thoughts. "Lily could stay here!" I exclaimed, my some-what dull strawberry lips curling into a smile.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/9/2010, 1:21 pm

[Can she take lessons but also be, like, a helper?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Avalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 3 SiggyAvalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 3 SiggyAvalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 3 SiggyAvalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 3 SiggyAvalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 3 SiggyAvalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 3 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/9/2010, 5:10 pm

[[Sure! And do you want her to own the horse you made?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/9/2010, 5:11 pm

[[Wanna rp with our horses, Cassie?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/11/2010, 5:55 pm

[Sure! That would be great!]

[And sure, how do I start off?Smile]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/11/2010, 5:55 pm

[Would my horse be living at the stables?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/11/2010, 5:57 pm

[This is how Alexandra looks: Avalon Valley Estate Role Play - Page 3 2dufb6x]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/11/2010, 8:04 pm

[[Just have your horse arrive at the stable. And yes, she'd live there.]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/11/2010, 9:09 pm

(Want to rp when you do???)
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/12/2010, 5:10 pm

[So do I just make Alex bring her?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/12/2010, 7:13 pm

[[Yes, Alex would have to bring her to the ranch.]]
[[You can choose whether she's paid the monthly rent, etc. or not.]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/12/2010, 7:52 pm

[I guess she works off the rent for working there? Would Alex already be working there?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/12/2010, 8:22 pm

[[It's up to you lol xD]]
[[And yeah, that would be fine.]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/12/2010, 8:28 pm

[Lol.]

I woke up at 5:00am, the time I need to get up to get ready for working at the stables. I had sent a letter to the family who owns the estate, telling them that I will be bringing my new horse in today. I took a shower and got dressed in a plaid shirt and ripped capris. I combed my chocolate brown hair with blonde and auburn highlights and slipped on some tennis shoes. I put my hair up in a messy ponytail and walked out, grabbing an orange on my way out. I finished and brushed my teeth, walking out of the house and taking my Irish horse by the saddel. I hopped on, looking at my watch. It was now 6:15am. I griped my hands around the leather belt thiny[lol] and started riding her to the stable. I hopped off. "Hello? Anyone here?" I called.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/13/2010, 12:39 pm

"Hello? Anyone Here?" I heard a voice call. I hopped off of Takoda and lead him to the entrance, undoing all of the locks and finally doing the hand scanner to open the main gate. "Hey." I half smiled, feeling the dimples form on the bottom. "You're, uh... Alex, right?" I asked, opening the gate so that she could come in on her horse.

[[This is Jesse, Olive's older brother.]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/13/2010, 7:48 pm

"Hey." A boy, Olive's older brother, said. I believe his name was Jamie or Jessi or something. He half smiled, flashing the dimples form on the bottom of his smile. "You're, uh... Alex, right?" He asked, opening the gate so that I could come in. I hopped off my horse and grabbed it's saddle string. I tugged her a bit so she will start gentaly walking. "Yeah, and you're Jesse. Right?" I asked, hoping I got it right, with a smile. I put Adelina in her correct gate.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleoranges 1/14/2010, 5:23 pm

Name: Jenny
Breed: Quarter Horse
Description: Dark brown with splotches of lighter, dark brown main and tail, white mark between her eyes
Personality: Spunky, doesn't like to have a saddle on her back or a halter around her neck
Stable: A
Slot: 4

Name: Riley Sutton
Description: Dark red hair, always has a green hair tie tied around her left wrist, tall, about 5,6 almost 5,7, hazel eyes, more green than anything else, pale-er akin, through not as pale as normal for a red-head thanks to being out in the sun, no freckles
Personality: fun, likes to be around horses, a little sarcastic at times, sometimes rushes into things without thinking
Like/Dislikes: Likes, well, boys for one thing, horses,people who laugh and joke, cool moist days with just enough sunshine to ride. Dislikes, people who own horses but never ride them, care for them, or clean stalls
History: Dad is off in a different state working, she lives with her mom and her Brothers, her brothers are going off to collage in a few months, they grew up with horses, there mom was a jumper before she had her injury, she still enjoys watching others jump their horses
Other: none so far
purpleoranges
purpleoranges
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/14/2010, 11:54 pm

(Accepted Smile how will Riley and your horse be connected?)
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleoranges 1/17/2010, 8:39 pm

( Riley's best friend owns horses, and they both had jobs in their stables. The family moved, but sent the horses to different stables to board)
purpleoranges
purpleoranges
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/19/2010, 4:24 pm

[[Okay, sounds good. So Riley won't own the horse, she'll just know them?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/20/2010, 4:38 pm

[Anyone RP?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/20/2010, 7:33 pm

[[I will.]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next