The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copy and Paste

+42
Spring_Blossom
Puckspaw
Sharkbait
Mordor
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Jinx
Selene Hime
Akeria
Webkinz-lover#1
Imagine
<3--[Emily]--<<
merry312
CocoaPuff
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
IDmangapasta
LuckyPenny666
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
leah_hope92
amrgirl
twilighter3000
Jackson Rathbone
iGrievous
DiscardedHarmony
Komoda
FOREIGN?!
Malicious Nightmares
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
xSophiexx16
SaddleClub
PugsRock
shadowsowner888
Arianna
The Mad Hatter
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Jade
rattyjol
catbuster
Miss_Alice
Noah the Flood
Cyn431
Avé
Jesus4Eternity
46 posters

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Copy and Paste - Page 39 Empty Re: Copy and Paste

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/16/2010, 5:00 pm

[Guys, somebody gifted me 3 Void Foxes :O]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Copy and Paste - Page 39 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/16/2010, 6:52 pm

This blog shall be mostly serious. Copy and Paste - Page 39 899677 But it shall be kinda poetic and hopefully very insightful.
PLEASE post your honest answers below in a spoiler, and then tell me what you thought of this blog. Copy and Paste - Page 39 Icon_smile

Also, ANSWER the question before reading the spoilers. If you don't, you take all the fun out of this, and I spent a lot of time on it. Copy and Paste - Page 39 899677

In all these, you are searching for something- you don’t know what, you just are. Copy and Paste - Page 39 Icon_smile

Imagine that there are two paths in front of you: one that is smooth, wide and rather more appealing, and one that is rough, rocky, thin, and more difficult. Basically, an easy path and a hard path. Which would you choose and why? [Question 1]

If you took the easy path, read this:

Spoiler:
You take the easiest path, and it's quick and simple. However, along the way, it gets harder and harder, and you realize that it's worse than the hard path. You keep traveling, and come back to where you were before. Oops. Time wasted.

-INSIGHT: Sometimes the easiest way won’t be the easiest in the end, so think before, say, ‘Christmas-treeing’ your test paper.

If you took the hard path, read this:

Spoiler:
You take the harder path, stepping over roots and rocks and tripping a lot. However, later down the path, it evens out into an easier path than the one that you originally thought was easy. You can see a castle in the distance, and you realize that the hard path brought you to what you were looking for.

-INSIGHT: The hard path is sometimes good to take, like in this scenario. But remember, sometimes the easy path will lead to the exact same thing- you just have to be able to tell the difference.

[NEWSCENARIO]

You are walking along when you reach two paths. You realize that you have been here before, and you took the easy path. There is an easy path and a hard path. Also knowing that there is another path behind you, leading back to your house, which one do you choose and why? [Question 2]

If you choose the easy path, read this:

Spoiler:
You follow the easy path, and, a few months later, you find yourself right back where you were. For the second time.

INSIGHT: You don’t seem to learn from your mistakes- take what you do wrong, and try to fix it. Copy and Paste - Page 39 899677

If you took the hard path, read this:

Spoiler:
You follow the harder path, and it’s rocky and difficult the whole way through. You get hurt a lot, but, somewhere along the way, you find a companion, and the both of you help each other to find what you are looking for.

-INSIGHT: Sometimes times are hard, but there may be a reason, like finding a new friend. So keep your head up. Copy and Paste - Page 39 Icon_smile

If you turned around and went home, read this:

Spoiler:
You turn around and go home, always wondering what would have happened if you had kept going. But nobody will let you out of their sight, so you never have a chance.

-INSIGHT: You give up to easily- if you keep going, you might find what you’re looking for.

[NEWSCENARIO]

You are walking along and you reach two paths. One of them is easy, and the other is hard. You look on the hard path and see nothing of interest straight ahead. You look on the easy path and you can just barely see the outline of a castle or some other type of big building. You realize the castle is what you are looking for. Which path do you take and why? [Question 3]

If you went on the easy path, read this:

Spoiler:
You follow the easy path, always seeing the castle right in front of you. You are almost to the castle when your path makes a sharp turn and turns away from the castle. You can just barely see the outline of a rough, rocky path leading it’s way up the castle. Oops.

-INSIGHT: The easy path may seem right at first, but it might not be. You may think it is up to the very end… but it might not turn out to be what you expected.

If you went on the hard path, read this:

Spoiler:
You follow the hard path, traveling hard and weary days, but, finally, you reach what you were looking for: the castle. You see the easy path in the distance- leading away from the castle, and you know you made the right choice.

-INSIGHT: The hard path may be hard at first, but sometimes it leads to good things. You already know this, so keep it in mind. Copy and Paste - Page 39 Icon_smile

As you have seen, taking the easy way out is not always good. You don’t always know what’s coming ahead, even if you think you do. Maybe the hard, laborious way is more difficult, but gets you to what you need and want.

This is your daily insight, brought to you by Amanda. Copy and Paste - Page 39 Icon_biggrin

~Amanda

Blog.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Copy and Paste - Page 39 SiggyCopy and Paste - Page 39 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 4/16/2010, 6:53 pm

'Just For The Summer'

Something... I think I needed to search that up...
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Female Posts : 3651

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/16/2010, 7:11 pm

What I last copied / wrote:あい なんて きみ なし じゃ いみ ない よ いきられない

Song lyrics. nod
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/16/2010, 7:13 pm

I will rise by Chris tomlin

A song my friend e-mailed me that Imma put into the YouTube search bar.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/16/2010, 9:19 pm

http://www.twig.pixelpuppy.net/adoptables/myadopts.php
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 4/16/2010, 10:14 pm

My laptop has gotten hacked or developed a virus or something (I think it's a Trojan or something) so I can't get on the internet at all (beware of Antivirus Vista) so I'm on our desktop, meaning I'll be getting on a lot less. Razz
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/16/2010, 10:24 pm

B.F.F.W.L.T.G.O.V.T.A.S.A.S.

me & my friend (:
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 4/16/2010, 10:28 pm

Same as before. Hm. I thought it would be an audio file at least...
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/16/2010, 10:43 pm

imgoingtoaplaywithmycrush

[from the color game by Cassierole xD]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/16/2010, 11:05 pm

Copy and Paste - Page 39 7sfN

Dragon? xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/16/2010, 11:29 pm

Jam

A nickname for me from Cyn xD She's Toast...
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/16/2010, 11:58 pm

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping.
Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom whichwas owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing.
Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolliced down valleys

For a game xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/17/2010, 12:20 am

I don't really-*formspring reply. cut off because it got too inapporpiate after that xD*
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/17/2010, 12:21 am

o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o

I dunno xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/17/2010, 12:21 am

sadness(color game)
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Puckspaw 4/17/2010, 1:14 am

https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/24czimo.jpg

I think it's my signiture
Puckspaw
Puckspaw
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/17/2010, 1:23 am

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping.
Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom whichwas owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing.
Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating

Game
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/17/2010, 8:41 pm

What I last copied / wrote:itaranai
Japanese for imperfect.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/17/2010, 9:09 pm

O.o It's a comma. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/17/2010, 9:36 pm

Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky

From that game. xD
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Copy and Paste - Page 39 SiggyCopy and Paste - Page 39 SiggyCopy and Paste - Page 39 SiggyCopy and Paste - Page 39 SiggyCopy and Paste - Page 39 SiggyCopy and Paste - Page 39 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/17/2010, 10:05 pm

What I last copied / wrote:unless the Winchester Brothers are nearby
Oh, I was reading about how to commit mur-
Er, murmuring. nod
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author