The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copy and Paste

+42
Spring_Blossom
Puckspaw
Sharkbait
Mordor
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Jinx
Selene Hime
Akeria
Webkinz-lover#1
Imagine
<3--[Emily]--<<
merry312
CocoaPuff
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
IDmangapasta
LuckyPenny666
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
leah_hope92
amrgirl
twilighter3000
Jackson Rathbone
iGrievous
DiscardedHarmony
Komoda
FOREIGN?!
Malicious Nightmares
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
xSophiexx16
SaddleClub
PugsRock
shadowsowner888
Arianna
The Mad Hatter
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Jade
rattyjol
catbuster
Miss_Alice
Noah the Flood
Cyn431
Avé
Jesus4Eternity
46 posters

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Copy and Paste - Page 40 Empty Re: Copy and Paste

Post by Komoda 4/18/2010, 12:31 am

What I last copied / wrote:"Melllllooooo..." Matt called cheerfully in sing-song.

"What do you want?!" Mello demanded. His way of saying, 'Hi, Matt. Welcome home! What is it?'

"Mello Mello Mello," the redhead crooned. You could almost hear the *heart* after his repetition of the name.

"What?!" Mello shouted at him. His way of saying, 'Matt?'

"Me. Low."

"WHAT?!" he practically screamed. His way of saying, 'What the *** do you want, ****?!'

"I got you something."

Suddenly Mello was a golden lab, bouncing at Matt's feet in fevered excitement. "What is it??"

Matt grinned, pushing his goggles up onto his head. "Come on, that's a stupid question. What do you think I got you?"

Mello's metaphorical tail started wagging like crazy. "Chocolate?"

"Yup."

With a smile, that smile that Mello loved more than chocolate, Matt brought out a tiny, tiny box and opened it.

Inside was one tiny chocolate truffle.

Mello tried to be polite. He really did. They were quite broke and Matt looked so happy. But *** that was a small piece of chocolate. He forced a smile and squeezed as much sincerity into his voice as he could. "Thanks Matt!" His voice sounded hollow to his own ears. He added a big, toothy grin. Maybe that would help.

Matt sighed. "Thanks for trying."

Mello grin faded into a guilty smile. "Sorry."

"Try it, though. It was pretty expensive so I imagine it's good."

Not like Mello was planning on not eating it just because it was a little small.

He popped it into his mouth and his eyes shot wide open, then slipped half-closed in bliss.

He hummed his pleasure as the treat dissolved on his tongue, and Matt laughed aloud.

That beautiful laugh that Mello loved more than choco

Wkakaka, got this from Fanfiction.net... ^^ I copied and pasted this into my notepad to see if Microsoft Sam would read it to me.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/18/2010, 10:07 am

My firends you mean? No, they aren'ts jerks. BUt we sure are loud. Yesterday, we were go cart racing and we saw this person that we knew that preformed at our church thing. And I was like "Hey you! Dude! Look over here!!" and he looked and I was like "You preformed at ____!!" And he smiled at us and waved. It was so funny. xD And aw, that's a shame. I'm having boy problems. 'Cause all these people are like 'You and so and so are so cute as a couple!' and 'You guys look so cute together!' and I told a friend at a birthday party about it yesterday and she said that the whole school is saying that.

From this other website. We were talking about random things. xD
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Copy and Paste - Page 40 SiggyCopy and Paste - Page 40 SiggyCopy and Paste - Page 40 SiggyCopy and Paste - Page 40 SiggyCopy and Paste - Page 40 SiggyCopy and Paste - Page 40 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/18/2010, 11:02 am

Copy and Paste - Page 40 Isobel

(picture of my charrie, Ella)
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Copy and Paste - Page 40 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/18/2010, 11:06 am

Everclear

The most alchoholic drink. I got bored so I jsut copied it. I was looking up the most expensive things.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Copy and Paste - Page 40 SiggyCopy and Paste - Page 40 SiggyCopy and Paste - Page 40 SiggyCopy and Paste - Page 40 SiggyCopy and Paste - Page 40 SiggyCopy and Paste - Page 40 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/18/2010, 11:07 am

mytwobffsareinaplay
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/18/2010, 11:11 am

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping.
Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom whichwas owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing.
Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/18/2010, 11:13 am

Yesterday I took the mysterious train to the sunny beach where I found a tomato sauce can full of magical cows and pickles that were dancing. Then I went to the whimsical mansion where I sneezed out watermelons that belched purple socks. They continued along with their personal journey then entered the dark ooze next to a shiny large pig that didn't have a tail. The other house looked like a big goose. The Potato didn't have any money, but the booger was green. The thing-a-majigger was driving a light-switch that had magical powers that couldn't fly. So I decided that I would go back to my unicorn named Luna. Then we took box-tops to Europe so the towel could lick Bob's leg. When night had fallen around like a giraffe, I shouted to let the blender know that I was going to go to the town near the zoo but he remarked "Whatever." I continued walking to the river by years of abandoned lobsters and bananas that danced while the other pineapple shouted at puppies. Then I shrieked it was time for the apples to take the wagon to the small mansion in San Francisco! Finally, I decided to go to a huge party full of dogs and pigs back to my house of jelly doughnuts and soup where chinchillas ate pasta! Eating chicken is dangerous especially whenever a can takes a large coffee cup shopping.
Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom whichwas owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing.
Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/18/2010, 11:23 am

Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/18/2010, 11:23 am

ihaveacrush
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/18/2010, 11:26 am

loveless
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/18/2010, 12:02 pm

Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After,
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/18/2010, 12:54 pm

Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided

Game xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/18/2010, 1:00 pm

Copy and Paste - Page 40 35iro0j

pic.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/18/2010, 1:04 pm

What I Copied wrote:Copy and Paste - Page 40 2jagnkn
A picture for my bloggie blog.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/18/2010, 1:07 pm

Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/18/2010, 4:30 pm

First, I’m going to tell you about what some of these people did to have the honor of being buried in this cemetery. There are many different things you can do to be buried here, but there are two I believe are the most common. One of these ways is to be a veteran who is retired from active military service with the Armed Forces. This is pretty common because there are a lot of people who have been in the Armed Forces over time. (Here, I wave my hand over area of cemetery) Most of these people were probably in the Armed Forces. Therefore, they have the honor of being buried here.

For a report. xP Yeah, it sucks. xP
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/18/2010, 5:00 pm

Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing.
Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/18/2010, 5:27 pm

Kitty was sneezing like a millionaire who had lost all his millions in a game that flew. And so I took Alice to unicorn plaza where a monkey liked to send gifts from Europe. Toasters found eggnog beneath concrete statues arguing about Percy Jackson and the Slinky of Doom which was owning the stuff. There was a Llama sitting on my hat, grinning like a very sneaky pig. Bob made several sandwiches to give to a fat cow who built the tall hobbit full of dolphins that made weird stuff happen to shamoo. Carmel bunnies smiled and freakishly lunged tomatoes ate my shoes. Poseidon built me horseradish boxes. Cocobunnies imagined popcorn microphones singing.
Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/18/2010, 6:13 pm

-nothing-
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/18/2010, 6:16 pm

The spouse, widow or widower, minor child, or permanently dependent child, and certain unmarried adult children of any of the above eligible veterans.

Again, for school project xP
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/18/2010, 6:27 pm

Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/18/2010, 6:28 pm

Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags

Obvious xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/18/2010, 7:29 pm

[It could be Canadian Bacon. xD]

Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags sniffing
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/18/2010, 7:31 pm

YYas

Dragon code
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/18/2010, 7:35 pm

Then the doves flew upstairs to Canada where Dragons ate ants who took cheese babies from apples. Hairy fish were writing songs in islands that smelled like spoiled watermelons. Grass was skipping ontop of rainbows and clouds while smiling. Unicorns partied happily below me; while princesses frolicked down valleys sadly eating jealous frog legs. After lobsters ate pocky flavored cheeseburgeres, they hiccuped while drinking grease from an elephant. After, Cassie decided it sure was windy outside. So she frogs many hippos with Canadian flags beside. Then wary piggies
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next