The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Worlds Collide ~Part 1, When We Meet

4 posters

Go down

Two Worlds Collide ~Part 1, When We Meet Empty Two Worlds Collide ~Part 1, When We Meet

Post by Pandaz ♪ 1/12/2010, 11:18 pm

Maturity: kissing, birth, pregnancy, boyfriend/girlfriend, marriage, some violence. Fantasy: talking animals, powers, a bit of magic.

Your life is going downhill, and you run into the forest, you suddenly vanish is gold sparkles, and appear infront of your animal, and together, you must save thier world.

People~
Boys~
Jake Parker (Hearts) 18 yrs old
Carsen Lembird (Dark Fairytales) 18 years old

Girls~
Vanessa Casten (Kataangluver715) 17 yrs old
Aiza Marylin (acruisie) 13 yrs old

Animals~
Boys~
Forrest (Fox, Vanessa Casten ~Kataangluver715) 3 1/2 yrs old
Koning (Wolf, Jake Parker ~Hearts) 3 yrs old

Girls~
Kyte (Leopard, Aiza Maylin ~acruisie) 1 yr old
Shelbie (Owl, Carsen Lembird ~Dark Fairytales) 3 yrs old

Human Form~
Name:

Animal Form:
Name:

Rules
1.No godmodeling (Not your animal or your human can be perfect or unstoppable, it's just totally unfair.)
2. No powerplaying (You can NOT control other peoples charries, unless the member tells you to.)
3. Your animal must be at least 2 1/2 years old to mate.
4. Your human must be at least 16 years old to get married.
5. No trash talking or arguing (I really don't want to have to deal with quarrels, RPing is supposed to be FUN.)
6. Nothing extremely graphic (I don't like to see anything that makes people want to log out imideately.)
7. The romance thing can not be overly descriptive (Please, for all of us, don't gross us out.)

News: The age for marriage and mating is now younger! Plus, we can have some, "accidents" for the girls. Ha ha, so devilish. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Kataangluver715 on 6/9/2010, 9:52 pm; edited 11 times in total
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1665

Back to top Go down

Two Worlds Collide ~Part 1, When We Meet Empty Re: Two Worlds Collide ~Part 1, When We Meet

Post by Pandaz ♪ 1/14/2010, 11:27 pm

Human Form~
Name: Vanessa Casten
Personality/Description: Ocean blue eyes that you could almost swim in, dark brown hair, fair skin, is very sweet, a bit of a tomboy, has a dazzling smile, and her laugh is totally dorky. She loves animals, but hates her life. She's always upset at her parents. Just needs some TLC. Is considerate and caring, and is outgoing and fun. Can get angry a bit more easily than normal people, and can get sad a bit more easily then normal people. Has a great sense of humor.
Other: Is trying to find a good boyfriend, one that she can rely on.

Animal Form~
Name: Forrest
Personality/Desription: Is a brown fox with hazel eye, is a bit of a hothead, and loves sarcasam. He is dependable and courageous, as well as protective, and is a great friend.
Other: Trying to find a good mate, kind of like Vanessa.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Two Worlds Collide ~Part 1, When We Meet Empty Re: Two Worlds Collide ~Part 1, When We Meet

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/23/2010, 12:58 am

Girls~

Human Form~
Name: Jake Parker
Personality/Description: Jake's a gentlemen through and through with a pretty handsome face. He has dark brown and blonde locks, his right eye is a bright blue, while his left eye is a warm brown, and he's a bit tanned, just from living in Florida. He was a freckle right under his eye and is way too stubborn.
Other: none.

Animal Form:
Name: Koning
Personality/Desription: Koning is a good companion but has a pretty cocky personality. He's outgoing, sarcastic, and all in all very playful. However, he can REALLY over do it sometimes.
Other: White wolf hybrid with brown streaks on his side.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Two Worlds Collide ~Part 1, When We Meet Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 1/23/2010, 1:29 am

(Yay! Your the first person who joined! XD LOL.)

"They're both idiots.....both of them." I stormed off away from my house. My parents were on my last nerve. They were too busy drinking and watching a comedy to realize they forgot to make dinner, AGAIN. this was the fifth time this week. I had enough. They never cared about me. I just kept on walking. Far, far away, until I came to a forest. I slowly walked in, and I dissolved into golden dust. in silver dust, and animal appeared infront of me. It was a fox. I handsome little creature. "Umm...hello?" I said to it.

I dissolved into dust. Yes! I finally was becoming an animal guide! I saw I got a older teenage girl. "Umm...hello?" She said. "Hello, my name is Forrest. I need your help, follow me."

First, foxes don't talk. Second, why does he need my help? Third, did I just dissapear into gold dust? But anything was better than my life, so I followed him.

I brought her to a gate, made of twisted vines and branches. I slowly walked through it, her trailing behind. I showed her a glass wall, with a projection of the future. All the animals were getting killed in a war with Animins. Half human, half animal. We've been quarreling for years, and soon, this would be our fate. We needed human, to help us understand what the human side of the Animins were thinking or doing. That's why if they walked in a forest, they would dissapear, and come to our world. "This is what will happen if you wouldn't have come." I told her. "We need your guidence, adn other humans guidence to win this war."

Eventually, he explained everything to me. "So what? I'm of no use. I'm terrible at everything, even getting loved by my own parents." I said.

"I don't care if your terrible at everything, we, need, humans." I said.

"Fine, I'll help you and your buddies win the war. But I'm probably just going to make matters worse." I told Forrest.

I grinned, my sharp teeth showing. "Great." I said. "Explore the forest, familiarize yourself with everything!" I said as I ran out, back to my burrow.

I sighed. "Alright, time to sightsee." I said to myself.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by acruisie 6/2/2010, 6:28 pm

Human Form~
Name: Aiza Marylin
Personality/Description: Black hair, and darker skin. Tall and skinny, doesn't wear very much make-up. Nice, white teeth that sparkle, and pretty eyes. Very nice, and very practical
Other: Is popular

Animal Form:
Name: Kyte
Personality/Desription: Small for her species, with numerous spots, and a very pretty pelt. Is nice, but snappy at moments, and very sensitive. Fun to be around
Other: Is a leapord
acruisie
acruisie
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Please click my adopts!

Female Posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/5/2010, 2:42 am

Human Form~
Name: Carsen Lembird
Personality/Description: Carsen is an overall nice guy, however he can get annoyed easily. He has short blond hair with darker blond streaks and blue eyes that are always clouded with grey. He always seems like he is holding something inside, that just won't come out. His shoulders are always slightly slumped, to where it is hardly noticeable. If you really look at him, you can see the faraway look that is always in his eyes.
Other

Animal Form:
Name: Shelibie
Personality/Desription: Shelbie is an owl with brown feathers that have white specks. Her feet are white and so are her eyes, but her tailfeather is plain brown. She is very wise but will easily get annoyed. She is also very good at blending in, despite her odd feather pattern and eyes.
Other: Owl
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Two Worlds Collide ~Part 1, When We Meet DN41
Two Worlds Collide ~Part 1, When We Meet Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 6/8/2010, 3:10 pm

(All accepted! xD)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/8/2010, 9:00 pm

(Yay! Do I have to start at the very beginning, or can I just have them walking around right after they meet and Carsen knows whats going on? Cause I'm not good at intros Razz)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 6/9/2010, 12:04 pm

(Sure. Wink Hey, does roleplaying count for the TwigWriSum?)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/9/2010, 6:01 pm

(Yes, it does =] . I have been awfully lazy when it comes to tracking my words though =[ )

I crashed my way through the forest clumsily, tripping over almost every root or shrub and having to grab the surrounding tree trunks for support. I frowned when I saw Shelbie flying with no problem through the forest.

~~~~

I flew beside Carsen easily, then smirked when I saw him having trouble. "Having trouble there?" I asked, holding in a chuckle.

~~~~

I squinted at her with annoyance, not answering her question but instead focusing on not falling. That didn't work well.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 6/9/2010, 9:44 pm

Looking at a vast oak tree infront of me, I head loud, Thud! thud! snap! Swish! Thud! In the distance. "What?" I wondered. I follow to where the sounds were coming from. Tripping over every thing on the forest floor, was a boy who had to be about my age. "Hello?" I asked, not knowing any other humans were here.

Last edited by Kataangluver715 on 6/9/2010, 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 6/9/2010, 9:47 pm

(Updated the news!)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/9/2010, 9:56 pm

Shelbie and I both whipped around, startled. "Hi" I said, then Shelbie scoffed. I glanced at her with annoyance before returning my attention to the person that spoke.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 6/9/2010, 9:59 pm

I didn't really know what to do in a situation like this, so all I said was, "Need a hand?" I asked him, being how much he fell.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 6/9/2010, 10:01 pm

(Hey, Klaebende, can I make up a nickname for you?)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/9/2010, 10:02 pm

(Sure! Sorry for no reply, I have to do something real quick)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 6/9/2010, 10:03 pm

(Mmmm kay! I'll be here......thinking. xD)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 6/9/2010, 10:11 pm

(Ha ha! Adrea Raawiya! Huh"? Huh? Waddya think? LOL. The name, "Adrea" means, "dark", and "Raawiya" means "storryteller", which was as close as I could get to, "fairytale". Hey, at least it has meaning. x3)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/10/2010, 5:53 pm

(I love it !!)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 6/10/2010, 8:38 pm

(Seriously? Thanks! Continue RPing?)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by acruisie 6/23/2010, 2:01 pm

((So do I start RPing or find someone to RP with?))
acruisie
acruisie
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Please click my adopts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 6/24/2010, 9:38 pm

(Ask for someone to RP with. Smile If they agree, then knock yourself out! Very Happy)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by acruisie 6/24/2010, 10:22 pm

((Okay! RP anyone?))
acruisie
acruisie
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Please click my adopts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down