The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/15/10 ::

3 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/15/10 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/15/10 ::

Post by rattyjol 1/16/2010, 1:11 am

So, yesterday morning in the car, Lev had his iPod on so loudly that I could actually hear the words. He was listening to "Down" by Jay Sean. This morning, he was listening to his iPod again, just as loudly. Know what he was listening to? "Down". Then he listened to something else, and then "Down" came on again. Now I'm wondering just how many songs he has on there. xD

In Math we kept working on yesterday's assignment.

In JS we had t'fila.

In PE we had free time. The choices were basketball, jumprope, or hockey. I woulda chosen hockey except no one else did so I just jumproped the whole time. xD

Lunch I went to yearbook and kept working on my flyer.

Activity period was more yearbook. I finished the flyer and then went around to take some pictures. I think I got a couple good ones. I'm too shy to really ask anyone to pose, though, which is probably why I take so many candids. xD

We only had like fifteen minutes of Hebrew so we just talked about Noodles (the movie, not the food xD) the whole time. nod

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/15/10 :: Noodles

The little boy is Noodles. (His real name is Lee-Yu, but since he wouldn't talk to them they called him Noodles. xD) Isn't he adorable? cheesy

Then the seventh and eighth grade all walked like a mile to get to another school to watch a play on HIV. One of my friends is a sixth grader at the school so I was looking for her but I guess only the seventh and eighth graders got out of class. sad Before the play, they were playing some songs, and you know what the second one was? "Down". Yeesh. xD The play was okay. The school's gym is AWESOME. Our gym is boring, but theirs is painted in their school colors and they have their logo on the floor and their team name painted on both sides of the room. The only problem I had is that their bleachers are really hard. xD Then we had to walk back, and it was almost completely uphill, and it was really really steep. xP Allison got knee surgery a few months ago so she got to ride in a car. -is jealous- Ooh, so when we were like across the street from our school and waiting for the slowpokes, Mr. D mentions that we'll have about half an hour of our last class.
Lev: BEAVER!!
Mr. D: What was that?
Lev: Um... Dan! You know, like Old Dan Tucker.
xD

Then we had a half hour of Humanities and Mr. T let us just do whatever we felt like. I read. nod

On the bus I did most of my math HW.

Andd... that's just about it. nod

MLIA(s) of the day:

Today, I was playing with my two-and-a-half year old nephew. I asked him what he wanted to be when he grows up, and when he didn't answer, I prompted him, asking if he wanted to be a policeman or a firefighter. "No," he said immediately, looking very serious, "I'm gonna grow up to be Peter Pan." The irony of this statement was lost on him. MLIA
Today, I told my mom i was pregnant. She freaked out and grounded me. I hope she figures out i am at 17 year old guy soon. MLIA
I'm British and today I did not receive a high five, fist bump or any kind of recognition of my British accent. I felt kind of disappointed until I remebered that most days are like this. It's probably because I live in Britain. MLIA
Today, I was eating dinner in my college's cafeteria and all the TV's show the local news at 6 o'clock. I just happened to look up at one of the TV's and see footage of a 6 year old boy with iPod speakers in his nose excitedly opening and closing his mouth to show the reporter how he can be a human amplifier. MLIA.
I was reading the newspaper today and I noticed in interesting headline that read, "Two Brazilian people dead in Subway accident". My best friend sitting next to me overheard me read it out loud and replied, "No way! How many is a brazilian?"...I need new friends. MLIA
this morning my mom tried to confiscate my phone from me before i went to school. I walked out the door with it,and within the first few minutes of class i recieve a text saying "where's you phone?" i text back with "idk, i think i left it on my bed..". I get a text back 5 min later with her saying "it wasn't there"...i just got a text back with her saying "but your texting me from your phone number..?" way to be observant mom. MLIA.
Today, I crawled out of bed and turned on the light. I live alone, but saw a guy standing in front of me and punched him out of instinct. I am now icing my hand after punching a mirror. MLIA.
Today I found out that when I was about 6, at christmas, I set all the alarms I could find to go off between 6 and 7 in the morning to wake my parents up early. It worked. They had to go and find them all. However, they never managed to find one. Now every morning we hear the faint beeping of an alarm that everyone has given up trying to find. I was an evil little genius when I was 6! MLIA.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/15/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/15/10 ::

Post by shadowsowner888 1/16/2010, 11:45 am

Well, Down is a catchy song, Ratty . . . you can't blame him. xD

His name's Noodles? xD How kind of them.

Lol, that beaver conversation is hilarious. xD

hysterical You can't grow up to be Peter Pan! You grow up to not be Peter Pan!

And of course, all the others are just as hilarious. Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/15/10 :: 1312:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/15/10 :: 2412:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/15/10 :: 3349:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/15/10 :: 3548:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/15/10 :: 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/15/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/15/10 ::

Post by rattyjol 1/16/2010, 12:19 pm

Fair point. xD

Well they ordered Chinese food and he like gulped it down while they weren't looking. xD

He didn't actually say beaver, he said something else that apparently got censored. It's similar to Dan. nod

Exactly. xD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/16/2010, 12:22 pm

Oh, okay. xD Well, that makes more sense than it being a random name.

Yes, I figured that much. xD Not many people would use my censors in RL.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/15/10 :: 1312:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/15/10 :: 2412:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/15/10 :: 3349:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/15/10 :: 3548:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 1/15/10 :: 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 1/18/2010, 8:01 am

The MLIA's ya posted were hilarious. XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down