The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day

+6
<3--[Emily]--<<
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
~>*Alexis*<~
lil_peanut7
leah_hope92
Mandy-Love
10 posters

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 Empty Re: The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 2/2/2010, 3:59 pm

(( I'm making it now Cassie ))
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 Siggy~Ivy
Super Star~The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 Siggy
The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 Siggy~Ruby
Jazz~The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 Siggy
The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 Siggy~King of Diamonds

*small voices* Click us! Click us! Well give you a present!
Female Posts : 1259

http://4everme4everbeautyproductionsofficialsite.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 Empty Re: The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/2/2010, 4:01 pm

[I have to do a 5page essay due tomorrow *Sigh*]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 2/2/2010, 4:04 pm

tears forming in my eyes "At least I know that know." I said running away. I saw Serendipity standing there. I looked away and felt my tears run down my face. I ran past Macey's house, not knowing who was watching me. Brandon came out and hugged me before I could go on any further "Alex! What's wrong!" he said "Don't call me Alex!" I screamed, crying even harder "I told him! I told him the truth! But I can't handle what he said!" I said crying into my rothers chest.

"Morning Macey!" i smiled "Today is the dance." I said looking out the window, and suddenly my sister Alexandra ran past crying "Macey, something's wrong!" I said running outside after Alexandra "Alex! What's wrong!" I said stopping her and hugging her.

I watched Alexandra run off crying. She was after all my sister in some way "Well, you shouldn't have been so mean." I said to Matt walking out of the bushes "You really broke her heart, I understand you don't love her but you didn't have to say it that way, Alex has had enough problems, your just adding up to it." I frowned at him "By the way, I'm Serendipity Haze, Brandon's other sister. Making me Alex's sister as well." I said "So if you have any sense in you I wouldn't show up at the dance in front of her." I said, my brown eyes glaring at him.

"Morning!" I smiled at her. I heard a scream far off in the distance. It sounded like Alexandra. I stopped for a moment. But if I knew Brandon he would be holding her trying to comfort his sister "I wonder what's wrong," I said to Rebecca. I put the pancakes on a plate along with the bacon and eggs for Rebecca. Then I made mine.

I smiled at Jasper "Morning!" I smiled kissing him. I looked out the window and heard a scream not to far away "What was that!" I said a bit shocked.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Super Star~The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 Siggy
The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 Siggy~King of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 2/2/2010, 4:13 pm

(( well that stinks. ))
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 2/2/2010, 4:15 pm

[[Leah & Isabella!]]

Staring up at the golden-rimmed walls, I sighed. Not a “I’m bored” or “I’m disappointed” sigh, a “I’m so in love right now” sigh. And then, my dream was shattered when the seamstress yanked as hard as she could on the back of my dress. You see, I was currently getting changed in to my wedding dress, seeing how my wedding would be in one hour from now. My dress was a gorgeous white and Champaign mixed, outlined in flowers with a nice Italian touch to it. The top part was white with slight sparkled décor while the skirt was a long and elegant Champaign. The straps were made out of a Champaign rose mix and hung loosely on my arms, while part of the bottom part of my skirt veered off so that you could see the under layers, which were either a white or netted material, also covered in the sparkles. Outlining the v in my skirt was a row of roses, a deeper Champaign color, while my chestnut hair was in curls and pulled back by a Champaign rose tiara and flipped over one shoulder. My make up was expertly done by a friend of mine and my heels were open toed Champaign pumps, but I only work them because the skirt was long enough to cover it. The whole dress was made out of a fine silky, giving it it’s own little personality. And then there was me. This appearance just screamed my name, Isabella. I looked more Italian than ever before, with my French heritage sautéed in as well. I sighed again, the same harmonic little sigh. I was marrying the only man I had ever loved, and I had loved him since I met him, when I was four. Now, fifteen years later, we would finally be together forever. “Forever,” a voice repeated in my head, as a smile struck my face. “Alright, five minutes!” my mom called, as the song in the chapel ended and a new one began. I turned to go wait by the door, when my best friend, Cleopatra, appeared.

This was it. If I didn’t speak now, Isabella and the love of my life would be married. And if they were married, then it was much too late for me. I know, I know, falling in love with my best friends almost-wed was NOT a very bright idea, but I couldn’t control my feelings. “I-“ I began, but my breath was cut off. Looking at her innocent face, I just didn’t have the guts to tell it. “Yes, yes?” she asked, obviously eager to go and get married. “I love Ryan!” I blurted, my words like a gun shot in still air. Her smile disappeared and I covered my mouth, muttering an apology through my hand. “What?” she repeated, a confused expression over looking her face. “Isabella, let’s go!” her mother called, so with no dignity left I went through the back door and reappeared into the chapel at my spot, as her Maid of Honor.

I couldn’t believe my ears. Ryan was the love of my life, but Cleo was my best friend! And I was torn between picking sides. As Pacobells Cannon started I looked around the golden chapel, everything was perfect. I plastered a smile on my face, but it was soon whipped away. In fact, EVERY time I tried to smile, I couldn’t hold it for long. And finally, with a confused expression on my face I made it all the way up to the priest and my soon-to-be-husband. I zoned out, focusing on my thoughts, until I heard my fiancé say, “I do.” “And do you, Isabella Dove, take Ryan to be your long and wedded husband?” he asked me, or something like that. I wasn’t really listening. Everything was perfect. This was my moment to shine… But nonetheless, everything was so wrong. The golden walls seemed to be glaring at me, reflecting my own confusion at me and taunting me. The decorations on the wall seemed cheap and phony, while my own dress seemed to be so less fantastic. And with that, nothing was fine. This wasn’t my turn to shine anymore. I didn’t even feel like this was MY wedding. “I…” I began, glancing over at Chloe, who looks like she was about to burst in to tears. “Don’t,” I blurted, as the crowd gasped and everyone looked around at eachother confused. “I can’t take this anymore,” I thought to myself, a dizzy sensation coming over me as I felt like I was going to pass out. But at the same time, I felt free. I felt like I wanted to run away, leave this all behind, and be free. So with that, I did. I ran, as fast as I could, straight towards the door…[

I couldn’t believe it. I reached out to grab Isabella’s shoulder, be she had already taken off. So smoothing down my Champaign silk bridesmaids dress, I ran as fast as I could after her. I finally grabbed her arm and as we both fled through the doors. However, we weren’t in our own little cozy town of Italy anymore. We were on the edge of a rock with gushing water. And it didn’t hit me until it was too late that we were on a waterfall. We screamed in unison, as we fell down, flailing our arms in the process. But as quickly as we fell, we were on the shore. “What was that?” I gasped for breath, as Isabella looked around. “Where are we?” she asked, but soon her confusion turned to tears of anger as we realized we were lost. “This is all your fault! You took my husband, ruined my future, and now I’m stuck who knows where!” she screamed, marching off in the other direction, wedding dress and all. I sighed, leaning against a rock.. “Why does my big mouth have to mess everything up?!”
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/2/2010, 4:19 pm

"At least I know that know." She said, running off. "Well, you shouldn't have been so mean."The girl, I guess her sister, said to me. "How was I rude? I just said 'Sorry, I don't like you that way'. I didn't say 'Gross! You'll never be my type! Get off of me!'" I replied. "You really broke her heart, I understand you don't love her but you didn't have to say it that way, Alex has had enough problems, your just adding up to it." She frowned. "I put her down easy. Your blaming me for not liking her? Blame her for being over-emotional. I've had my heart broken in the past and they never let me down as easy as I let her down." I replied. "By the way, I'm Serendipity Haze, Brandon's other sister. Making me Alex's sister as well." I said "So if you have any sense in you I wouldn't show up at the dance in front of her." She glared. "You think it's all my fault? I bet you think that your perfect and everything is someone else's fault. We aren't going to wait on your for anything. There are thousands of people who don't like people who like them and they don't go crying in front of evveryone. I didn't do anything wrong. You expect me to lie and say that I love her? No. If you don't want to see me at the dance, don't go." I said. "That goes for Alex, too." I said, walking to Kristen and JAsper's house before she could say another word.

"Morning Macey!" Brandon smiled. "Morning," I smiled, sitting down. "Today is the dance." He said, looking out the window. "Macey, something's wrong!" He saud, running outside. I grabbed a robe and ran out. Alexandra was crying. "Alex! What's wrong!" He asked. "What happened?" I asked her calmly, putting my hand on her shoulder in comfort.

"Morning!" He smiled. "YOu got up early," I yawned. THere was a scream. "Lord, why do people have to be so loud?" I asked. "I wonder what's wrong," He said to me ,giving me my breakfast. "Thanks," I replied, taking a bit..
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 2/2/2010, 4:30 pm

(( I have to go ))
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/2/2010, 4:32 pm

[Awww. You do? Hmph. Bye]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/2/2010, 4:49 pm

['Yall are gonna hate me when I tell you this: IT"S GONNA SNOW SOME MORE SO NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!! HEHE! xD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 2/2/2010, 4:54 pm

(( Good for you. Dx ))

(( Elica, I updated my story on the tree, will you please read it? ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 2/2/2010, 4:58 pm

(( Reply Emma and Cass? ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/2/2010, 4:59 pm

[YESSS!!! Lol]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 2/2/2010, 5:00 pm

(( AHHHH!!! OMIGOD!! Dx ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 2/2/2010, 5:01 pm

(( Aleysia will seriously DIE. Dx Dx Dx Dx Dx Dx Dx Dx ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 2/2/2010, 5:01 pm

(( And I mean die of tears. ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/2/2010, 5:03 pm

[I was like 'OMG! I thought he loved Aleysia!']
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 2/2/2010, 5:04 pm

(( Me too! He kissed her too! Dx ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 2/2/2010, 5:04 pm

(( Plus, we were still rping. He was gonna show her a surprise. Dx ))

(( Ahh... I was gonna delete her a LONG time ago, and now I am. ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 2/2/2010, 5:06 pm

Minutes later I was still in the hospital, for a second I layed there... asleep... just then the beeping of the heart moniter dropped. Not leaving a sound left.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

(( The end. ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

(( Nevermind. I want her to do something first. hehehe.... ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 2/2/2010, 5:10 pm

(Hey guys Imma make a new TSW thread right now.)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 2/2/2010, 5:11 pm

(( Cool. Dx ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 2/2/2010, 5:11 pm

Jake Parker 18 - The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 Jake-2

Rosie Coacher 17 - Hair & Dress The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 Someone
The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 Kelsidress

Juliet Divinci -

Avelyn Parker -
The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 Leah
The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 IzzyNewYears

Claire Johnson -

The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 Juliet

Isabella - The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 Isabella

Chloe - The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 43 Chloe-1
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 2/2/2010, 10:37 pm

randomgirl wrote:"At least I know that know." She said, running off. "Well, you shouldn't have been so mean."The girl, I guess her sister, said to me. "How was I rude? I just said 'Sorry, I don't like you that way'. I didn't say 'Gross! You'll never be my type! Get off of me!'" I replied. "You really broke her heart, I understand you don't love her but you didn't have to say it that way, Alex has had enough problems, your just adding up to it." She frowned. "I put her down easy. Your blaming me for not liking her? Blame her for being over-emotional. I've had my heart broken in the past and they never let me down as easy as I let her down." I replied. "By the way, I'm Serendipity Haze, Brandon's other sister. Making me Alex's sister as well." I said "So if you have any sense in you I wouldn't show up at the dance in front of her." She glared. "You think it's all my fault? I bet you think that your perfect and everything is someone else's fault. We aren't going to wait on your for anything. There are thousands of people who don't like people who like them and they don't go crying in front of evveryone. I didn't do anything wrong. You expect me to lie and say that I love her? No. If you don't want to see me at the dance, don't go." I said. "That goes for Alex, too." I said, walking to Kristen and JAsper's house before she could say another word.

"Morning Macey!" Brandon smiled. "Morning," I smiled, sitting down. "Today is the dance." He said, looking out the window. "Macey, something's wrong!" He saud, running outside. I grabbed a robe and ran out. Alexandra was crying. "Alex! What's wrong!" He asked. "What happened?" I asked her calmly, putting my hand on her shoulder in comfort.

"Morning!" He smiled. "YOu got up early," I yawned. THere was a scream. "Lord, why do people have to be so loud?" I asked. "I wonder what's wrong," He said to me ,giving me my breakfast. "Thanks," I replied, taking a bit..

"Oh shut up Matt!" I said running after him. I was getting hot. If he knew what was good for him he wouldve stopped. I never got a date because they all broke up with me. If only those boys knew they would be going home with a broken arm after that "Matt you get back here before I break your neck! I undderstand it wasn't your fault, no I'm not perfect, no you shouldn't lie, but if you had known better you shouldn't have even shown your face to her after running off like you did!" I said grabbing his arm as he got to Kristen and Jasper's. I could see Chris staring outside the window "You better give me a good reason before I punch you!" I screamed at him just as Chris ran out.

"I told Matt, I told him I loved him." I cried "He said he didn't like me that way, I understood, but I couldn't handle it! I've loved him since I met him, how was I supposed to take it!" I screamed into Brandon's shirt "I know he did nothing wrong! Why am I so stupid!" I cried "And Serendipity saw it!"

I pet Alexandra's hair "You are not stupid, I don't blame you for crying." I said to her, but then when she said Serendipity had seen it all "Oh no, Serendipity is going to kill him!" Alexandra's face turned pale "WHAT!" she screamed "Not literally kill him, but she might break something on his body, that's what happened to all her ex boyffriends."

(( LOL! Serendipity is a new Miri! LOL again! ))

I heard more screaming, then I heard someone scream the word what "Was that Alexandra?" I said to Rebecca I could hear Serendipity screaming as well, but then I heard her say Matt "Rebecca, somebody's been hurt." I said I heard Chris scream something "How is it possible girls can scream so loud." I said.

"Serendipity what the heck is going on!" I screamed running outside pulling her away from Matt right as she was about to knock the sense out of him "What has gotten into you!" I said, then I could hear the echo of Alexandra's screams "What happened!"

(( BTW, I'm back! LOL! ))
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next