The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day

+6
<3--[Emily]--<<
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
~>*Alexis*<~
lil_peanut7
leah_hope92
Mandy-Love
10 posters

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

Go down

The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 44 Empty Re: The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day

Post by Pandaz ♪ 2/19/2010, 10:09 pm

(Soory I havn't been on in a while. I have had so much homework, I'm to the point where if I miss another assignment, my math teacher will give me a detention. DDDDDDDX Soooooo......anyone RP? Oh, I want another dude, so here's the form, I'll make his intro post later.)

Form~

First and Last Name: Aaron Marquarvera
Powers (Only Two): Teleportation and morphing into different animals
Looks: He has Dark brown hair, and silver eyes, kinda tall for his age, and when he's getting into trouble, or when he already is in trouble, his eyes turn a sort of violet. Has a scar on his arm from an upset girlfriend that clawed him.
Personality: He's selfish, un-carring, cruel, thieving, not really anything good about him but his looks. I suppose he could change with a little TLC.............OK, a lot.
History: He's been in Juvinille Detention Hall 4 times for robbing previous girlfriends, and his parents had no idea what he's been doing since Freshman year, (he's now a Senior.) or why he went to Juvie. He said he was innocent, and obviously lied. His parents are loving to him, but have no idea who he really is. Aaron doesn't care about his parents in return.
Other: Has been kind of a cassanova since Freshman year.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1665

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44