The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day

+6
<3--[Emily]--<<
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
~>*Alexis*<~
lil_peanut7
leah_hope92
Mandy-Love
10 posters

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day

Post by leah_hope92 1/29/2010, 10:31 pm

randomgirl wrote:[Who's Amanda?]

(( Dx You forgot Amanda? Look at my charrie list.. ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/29/2010, 10:32 pm

[All better now xD]

[Reply to Kristen?]

[LOL! I thought we were looking for your boy with one of my girls. xD I was like 'I don't have an Amanda' Shocked ]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 2 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 2 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 2 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 2 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 2 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/29/2010, 10:33 pm

[[Sure. I had replied but my phone wouldn't post it Razz

I NEED TO RP WITH ONE OF MY GIRLS!!! lol]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 2 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 1/29/2010, 10:34 pm

(Anyone wanna rp?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 2 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 1/29/2010, 10:34 pm

Hearts wrote:[[He's still dating Miri though!]]

(( Grr. xD Aleysia is depressed right now actually. I wish we would ATLEAST have made them kiss on BI, even though I did get banned already. Razz I'm thinking about making Aleysia die, opinions? ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/29/2010, 10:35 pm

[LOL. Hey Em, Claire with Micheal xD]

[I'll RP with you, Mandily! Who and who?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 2 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 2 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 2 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 2 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 2 SiggyThe Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/29/2010, 10:36 pm

[LOL, same thing with me Leahario]

[Should I make Kristen die? Yes or no? Shocked]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/29/2010, 10:36 pm

"Hey," I mumbled my welcome to the red head who walked in. "And I change my mind, I don't believe in love at all. It's just a fairy tale myth. Sure people can have feelings for one another; but love isn't true until you've lost the person you love. And if you don't feel incomplete when they're gone, then you didn't love them," I sighed, tears forming in the corners of my eyes but I blinked them away. Even though my mouth was speaking otherwise, I knew all my body lacked was a little love. I knew all my heart ached was a little love. I knew all I needed was a little love...
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 1/29/2010, 10:37 pm

(( Macey? Aimee? ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/29/2010, 10:38 pm

[[NO! JACK HASN'T GOTTEN TO HIS ROMANTIC PHASE YET!!!!

AND IF ALEYSIA DIES, IM KILLING ALL MY PEOPLE! Lol. Seriously, don't kill her.]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/29/2010, 10:40 pm

[[Leah, rp Jake & Aleysia

and seperately - Emily/Charlotte/Rosie/Leah/Valentine/Avelyn & Someone? I can't wait to bring Isabella and Cleopatra in to my story! *later renamed Isobel(Izzy) and Chloe*]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 1/29/2010, 10:41 pm

randomgirl wrote:[LOL. Hey Em, Claire with Micheal xD]

[I'll RP with you, Mandily! Who and who?]

(idk. u choose.)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

The Secret Waterfall ~Book 3~ Knowing More by the Day - Page 2 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/29/2010, 10:44 pm

[[Mandoooo!

Rp Rosie & Justin?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/29/2010, 10:44 pm

[[Leah you still need a nickname for me!]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 1/29/2010, 10:45 pm

Hearts wrote:[[NO! JACK HASN'T GOTTEN TO HIS ROMANTIC PHASE YET!!!!

AND IF ALEYSIA DIES, IM KILLING ALL MY PEOPLE! Lol. Seriously, don't kill her.]]

(( Okay... xDDD But if he marries Miri or anyone else, I will make her die. xDD ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 1/29/2010, 10:45 pm

(( Take that as me threatening you. xDDD JK!!! ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/29/2010, 10:45 pm

[LOL! Hurry up then xD]

"Hey," She mumbled to Alex. "And I change my mind, I don't believe in love at all. It's just a fairy tale myth. Sure people can have feelings for one another; but love isn't true until you've lost the person you love. And if you don't feel incomplete when they're gone, then you didn't love them," She sighed, blinking away tears. "Or maybe you just haven't met the right guy yet," I replied, knowing that I did, or atleast I think. I pulled a batch of cards from under my pillow and started doing a solotario(lol, iddn't bother to look it up so it's in spanish and probebly messed it up). It was a game only one player plays, mostly about luck. I looked at myself in the silver rimming. It almost frightened me, I didn't look like Kristen. My hair was a white-blonde color and I was as pale as a ghost. I lost twenty pounds without trying and the pain in my neck was imbareble. I had about six lumps on my neck but covered it up with my hair. Have you ever had braces? How the first day it hurts like crazy? That's how I feel right now.

Last edited by randomgirl on 1/29/2010, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 1/29/2010, 10:47 pm

Hearts wrote:[[Leah you still need a nickname for me!]]

(( I do.... How about u start the Jake and Aleysia, and Avelyn with Amanda post? I'll look up nicknames, but any ideas? ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 1/29/2010, 10:49 pm

(( What about Clarrissa? ))
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 1/29/2010, 10:50 pm

[Errg. My nicknames for y'all are: Hearts- Emfferly, Leah- Leahanerio, Mandy- Madily]

[WILL NOT GET THAT MIXED UP. (probebly xDD)]

[Already RPing. But Amiee is single. She looked like Hayden Panettire]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/29/2010, 10:51 pm

I was depressed, there was no doubt about it. Jake had backstabbed me, clearly more than once. Jeremy was back on the island, I hadn't seen him yet, but I got that same flutter in my heart, the kind I used to get every time he spoke, and I had heard talk of him being here. Not the slit-your-wrists depressed, but the kind where you keep it in but find yourself always tired, staring off into space, and just having that nobody-cares-about-you feeling itching up in your skin. I walked outside, wearing a soft pink bikini with white stripes across it and a lime green R on one side of it, along with strings on the bottom part. That, along with white heeled sandals and white sunglasses, surrounded by my blonde curls. I liked the sun glasses because I looked almost intimidating when I wore them, even though my normal eyes were good enough for that matter. I zoned out, staring down at the ground, when I ran into something warm infront of me. Immediately I let out a little yelp and Jumped backwards, my hands raising innocently in the air as if to say "I DIDN'T DO IT!". "Oh, uh, sorry," I apologised, combing my finger tips through my hair. "I'm Rosie," I introduced myself, a some-what sassy smile on my face.

[[MANDY THIS IS FOR ROSIE AND JUSTIN PLEASE REPLY IVE BEEN WAITING SINCE DECEMBER 30th!!!!
[[Ignore the part about Jeremy.]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/29/2010, 10:52 pm

[[Just something with *em* or *ily* in it, or you could just make up a COMPLETELY random name that fits my personality xD But not like *writer* because that's stupid. xD]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 1/29/2010, 10:53 pm

Hearts wrote:[[Mandoooo!

Rp Rosie & Justin?]]

(Sure where were we?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/29/2010, 10:54 pm

[[I kinda wanna rp with one of my girls, Leah. Rather than Amanda & Avelyn, could it be like Avelyn(or one of my girl charries) & someone else?]]

[[And should I say Aleysia just like left Starbucks?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/29/2010, 10:54 pm

Hearts wrote:I was depressed, there was no doubt about it. Jake had backstabbed me, clearly more than once. Jeremy was back on the island, I hadn't seen him yet, but I got that same flutter in my heart, the kind I used to get every time he spoke, and I had heard talk of him being here. Not the slit-your-wrists depressed, but the kind where you keep it in but find yourself always tired, staring off into space, and just having that nobody-cares-about-you feeling itching up in your skin. I walked outside, wearing a soft pink bikini with white stripes across it and a lime green R on one side of it, along with strings on the bottom part. That, along with white heeled sandals and white sunglasses, surrounded by my blonde curls. I liked the sun glasses because I looked almost intimidating when I wore them, even though my normal eyes were good enough for that matter. I zoned out, staring down at the ground, when I ran into something warm infront of me. Immediately I let out a little yelp and Jumped backwards, my hands raising innocently in the air as if to say "I DIDN'T DO IT!". "Oh, uh, sorry," I apologised, combing my finger tips through my hair. "I'm Rosie," I introduced myself, a some-what sassy smile on my face.

[[Ignore the part about Jeremy.]]

[[Here, Mando (:]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next