The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/19/10 ::

2 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/19/10 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/19/10 ::

Post by rattyjol 2/20/2010, 6:11 am

So, this morning, I had some extra time before we had to leave, so I got on the computer. Then about two minutes before we had to leave, my dad told me to get off. I took thirty seconds to log off and then he got mad at me, telling me that "It's rude to make people wait." Yeah, well guess what, Dad? You make me wait twenty minutes for you almost every time you pick me up from school. xP

In Math we did a practice test for the annual math contest. I did okay, but really bad compared to what I usually get. xP I won in sixth grade and I think I got either second or third last year. Possibly fourth... IDK.

In JS we spent the first half hour making get-well cards for the rabbi and then we had time for two prayers for t'fila. xD

In PE I pretended to jumprope.

Lunch was yearbook. Twenty minutes after it had ended Elizabeth looked at the clock and was like, "Hey, isn't lunch over?" xD But we had activity period afterwards anyway, so it didn't matter. We did basically nothing. rolleyes

In Hebrew we talked about what teachers and students thought the day before the first day of school.

In Science we went over our guided readings.

Recess I read.

Double Humanities we talked about the research paper and Huckleberry Finn.

My mom had the day off so she picked me up and we went home, then to fencing. We had to go for like the first half hour without a water break. xP In drills my partner was Ivan, who REALLY irritates me. He doesn't get the drills, his form is SO sloppy, you have to tell him to do something ten times before he'll do it, and then he does it once and then forgets about it completely. I mean, we were doing beat-disengage-advance lunge, and so he advances until his blade is literally about two inches from my stomach and then lunges as far as he can. And he doesn't seem to get the concept of hitting on the chest protector. At one point he actually managed to hit me in a certain spot that makes me really glad I'm not a boy. xP Sorry, ranting. Razz Anyway, then we fenced. I lost to Matthew 5-0 (he's one of the new kids xP) and then lost to Emily 5-1. And then we started playing Medic, and then the other team switched to regular dodgeball halfway through, so nobody quite knew what was going on. xD I did better than I usually do, but then I tried to throw one of the stuffed fish, which are heavier than the balls, and I hurt my shoulder. tongue

Annnd... that's about it. nod

MLIAs of the day:

Spoiler:
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/19/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/19/10 ::

Post by shadowsowner888 2/20/2010, 9:15 am

What a hypocritical father. xD

Ivan does sound annoying, but . . . look on the bright side! Very Happy At least you're better than him.

Oh my gosh. xD I wanna do that scavenger hunt!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/19/10 :: 1312:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/19/10 :: 2412:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/19/10 :: 3349:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/19/10 :: 3548:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/19/10 :: 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/19/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/19/10 ::

Post by rattyjol 2/20/2010, 1:40 pm

Actually, I'm not. xP He's so sloppy that I can never find his blade and he always beats me.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/21/2010, 10:51 am

Well, you do know what you're doing, though. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/19/10 :: 1312:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/19/10 :: 2412:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/19/10 :: 3349:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/19/10 :: 3548:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/19/10 :: 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down