The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Around the Sun ~ the Island of Secrets (OASIS)

+4
lil_peanut7
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
leah_hope92
<3--[Emily]--<<
8 posters

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Go down

Once Around the Sun ~ the Island of Secrets (OASIS) - Page 39 Empty Re: Once Around the Sun ~ the Island of Secrets (OASIS)

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 3/3/2010, 10:17 pm

((Edited it. Can you reply to my post Emmerleyz? I made up the name today when I was talking to my friend Emily!))
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Once Around the Sun ~ the Island of Secrets (OASIS) - Page 39 Empty Re: Once Around the Sun ~ the Island of Secrets (OASIS)

Post by lil_peanut7 3/3/2010, 10:33 pm

((yay new thread tomorrow lol. i am IMing my friend who moved away when I was little :] its so nice to finally catch up after all these years xD ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2285

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/3/2010, 10:45 pm

[i love doing that]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Once Around the Sun ~ the Island of Secrets (OASIS) - Page 39 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/3/2010, 10:46 pm

[sure Lexi i love the new nickname (:]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/3/2010, 10:50 pm

"Hello..."I replied with little ease, studying the new recruit. "Welcome," I managed a weak smile, flipping through the interview forms I had collected from Jason.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 3/3/2010, 11:09 pm

"Hello," Rosie replied. "Welcome," she added. I smiled and tucked my black hair behind my ear. I watched as she flipped through papers. "What is the interview, Rosie?" I asked curiously. My round panda ears kept twitching on my head.

((My birthdays is next week! Yayz! My friends at school call my Lexi. You're the first person online to call me that Emmerleyz.))
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/4/2010, 9:36 am

"Umm... How about volleyball?" He offered. "I'm horrible at that. My hand-eye coordination is okay but somehow, I can never hit the ball in Volleyball." I said, cocking my head to one side slightly.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Once Around the Sun ~ the Island of Secrets (OASIS) - Page 39 SiggyOnce Around the Sun ~ the Island of Secrets (OASIS) - Page 39 SiggyOnce Around the Sun ~ the Island of Secrets (OASIS) - Page 39 SiggyOnce Around the Sun ~ the Island of Secrets (OASIS) - Page 39 SiggyOnce Around the Sun ~ the Island of Secrets (OASIS) - Page 39 SiggyOnce Around the Sun ~ the Island of Secrets (OASIS) - Page 39 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/4/2010, 2:52 pm

[I'm gonna make a new RP... Anyone heard of Wii Sports Resort? It'll be based off of that]

[I'm going to pick two co-owners from my friends list...]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Once Around the Sun ~ the Island of Secrets (OASIS) - Page 39 SiggyOnce Around the Sun ~ the Island of Secrets (OASIS) - Page 39 SiggyOnce Around the Sun ~ the Island of Secrets (OASIS) - Page 39 SiggyOnce Around the Sun ~ the Island of Secrets (OASIS) - Page 39 SiggyOnce Around the Sun ~ the Island of Secrets (OASIS) - Page 39 SiggyOnce Around the Sun ~ the Island of Secrets (OASIS) - Page 39 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/4/2010, 5:04 pm

[[Ooo! I wanna be a co-owner! And yes, the game is awesome. I'll be the first to post!! Smile]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/4/2010, 5:11 pm

[Actually, I did a drawimg and Elicaangle + Hearts got to be the co-owner... And I need HEarts to post right after me to put whatever she wants to put and then you can post. Smile]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/4/2010, 5:16 pm

[[Oh.... But Enna's never on.. But nevermind -shrugs-]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/4/2010, 5:17 pm

[[I want to own a rp... But what about...]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/4/2010, 5:18 pm

[[Something with people.... Hmmm..]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/4/2010, 5:18 pm

[You can be Co-Co Owner? xD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/4/2010, 5:19 pm

[[Huh?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/4/2010, 5:21 pm

[Of my RP]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/4/2010, 5:21 pm

[[Whats a coco-owner? =P]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/4/2010, 5:22 pm

[The co owner of the co owner part. So your like.. A quarter owner..]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/4/2010, 5:23 pm

[[Ahh... naw..]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/4/2010, 5:24 pm

[Kk. I'll make it as soon as Emffers gets on]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/4/2010, 5:34 pm

[[K........... ...........]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/4/2010, 5:35 pm

[[Rp anyone?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/4/2010, 6:32 pm

[[Did you mean Emma not Enna? And it's not really nice to try to steal one of our positions..]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/4/2010, 7:00 pm

[I'm making the RP now. Sorry, Leah. But I chose Emffers and Laurena for the RP and that's how it's gonna be.]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 3/4/2010, 7:01 pm

[[Please close this RP! New Rp Made!]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39