The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Jealousy's Wings * FILES!

Go down

On Jealousy's Wings * FILES! Empty On Jealousy's Wings * FILES!

Post by Avé 2/23/2010, 8:14 pm

Maturity -- Some violence, possible romance
Fantasy -- Quite a bit

~•On Jealousy’s Wings•~

~•GThala•~

The government has arranged a society in which everyone is divided between two classes - the elite and the outcasts. A fence separates these two social groups from each other, leaving no chance for them to intermingle. The government wishes to prevent mixing of classes at all costs, so that there is no chance of any sort of rebellion. They especially wish to keep the elite and the outcasts from intermarrying, for the new childrens’ class are chosen based upon which their parents were.

The elite and the outcasts do have their differences. The elite live lifes of luxury, while the outcasts sleep in tiny homes or even on the streets. The elite get fancy clothes, but the outcasts have to make do with rags most of the time. The elite have the strongest magic, the outcasts the weakest.

The two parts of the city are further divided into groups, based upon the sort of magic a person has. Everyone has a particular element at their control. They can do just about anything with this magic, provided they have strong enough abilities.

~•Characters•~

~{Avvy}~

Alusi Lima. Female outcast. Water. One thing that Alusi hates about herself is how innocent she has been told that she looks. She's happy with herself, and she likes her face, her dark brown eyes, and her long blonde hair, but she wants to look like anything except a sinless little girl. She was raised to survive on her own and just accept what comes her way. She has had to deal with her fair share of tragedies- watching her brother get murdered by elite officials, being there to see her dad got shot trying to save him- though she has learned not to make a whole sob story of it. She doesn't want or need pity and thinks that anyone who asks for it is just asking for attention. She's definitely one of the tougher girls, and doesn't mind getting dirty once in a while. She certainly doesn't like to express emotion too often, but that doesn't mean she doesn't feel anything at all.

Charlotte Henderson. Female elite. Air. To say the least, she's an arrogant person. When she is given a life of luxury, she won't stop at anything to live it to the fullest. She doesn't feel bad for the outcasts, and rarely ever even pays any attention to them. She figures that it's their fault they live that way; it's obvious that she doesn't realize how they really can't do anything to change it. It's not that she isn't ever nice, though, because the truth is, she's a decent person, she's just not too good at relating to others. She has straight, shoulder length hair that's a darker brown shade in color and high cheek bones. She usually applies large amounts of makeup around her hazel eyes, and tends to over do it at times. She stands at 5'5 and has a slightly curvy build. Despite her preppy personality, what she wears doesn't quite fit the whole stereotype. She likes wearing darker colors, though she still keeps in mind her social status and always wants to look good.

~{Shadow}~
Deramyl Kungis. Male outcast. Earth. Dresses in dark clothes most of the time, especially brown, but likes dark red accents. Most frequently you'll find him wearing a plain t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. All are shabby, but he doesn’t have a family to support, so it’s more than most other outcasts can afford. He has brown hair about three inches long, the perfect length to flop forward into his face and conceal his chocolate brown eyes from view. Taller than average and rather muscular - though not in a bodybuilder way - and while at first glance he appears to be a serious fellow, he’s just the opposite. When feeling relaxed he opens up and shows his true self, which is a humorously cocky and fun-loving guy who loves to cause mischief. His best friend is Alusi. His favorite color is brown - how surprising! - and he loves roaming the forest. Deramyl is rather talented with a guitar but horrible at writing his own music, and his biggest weakness is his habit of forgetting to show respect to those in authority when in a really good mood. Those good moods get rarer and rarer, though, as he continues to lose himself in the reality of the real world. The only place he ever feels himself anymore is in the forest or with his friends, especially Alusi.

Ter Havital. Male elite. Fire. It’s in his nature to be friendly to everyone, even the outcasts, whom he doesn’t exactly trust. He has a rather nice smile which makes his stony blue eyes light up. Short blonde hair, pale and barely an inch long, and a sprinkling of freckles adorn his cheekbones. An excellent runner; has a lean, almost gangly figure, and is around 5’10” tall. He loves a good fight, getting into it just a little too much sometimes, but he never loses his head; rather, he stays focused, even if a little overdramatic in choosing his side. Dresses in an array of clothing depending on his mood, but favors warm colors such as red and yellow. A lot of people greatly enjoy his sunny personality, and if not they at least know who he is. Comes from a large family; he has three sisters and a brother, and is second oldest. Has a weakness for watching sunsets and birds in flight.

~•Plot•~

~{She can’t see the way your eyes
Light up when you smile
She’ll never notice how you stop and stare
Whenever she walks by

And you can’t see me wanting you the way you want her
But you are everything to me

I just want to show you
She don’t even know you
She’s never gonna love you
Like I want to

You just see right through me
But if you only knew me
We could be a beautiful
Miracle, unbelievable
Instead of just invisble

There’s a fire inside of you
That can’t help but shine through
But she’s never gonna see the light
No matter what you do

And all I think about is how to make you think of me
And everything that we could be

And I just want to show you
She don’t even know you
She’s never gonna love you
Like I want to

But if you only knew me
We could be a beautiful
Miracle, unbelievable
Instead of just invisble

Like Shadows in the faded light
Oh we’re invisible
I just wanna open your eyes
And make you realize

I just want to show you
She don’t even know you
Baby let me love you
Let me want you

But if you only knew me
We could be a beautiful
Miracle, unbelievable
Instead of just invisble

She can’t see the way your eyes
Light up when you smile
}~

shadowsowner888 wrote:Oooooh . . . >3 What if after a while, Charlotte got bored of Alusi and Deramyl, and so just reported them - along with Ter, for housing them, and somehow getting herself out of the blame? THAT WOULD CHANGE EVERYTHING! mwahahaha
Avé wrote:I had an idea for OJW. You know how we were thinking that maybe Charlotte could end up turning them in? Well, what if she got Deramyl to be on her side? Like, she pretends to show interest in him or something and tries to make him lose sight of his resistance idea an simply drown in the
luxory of being an elite. And she tries to convince him to stay and let Ter and Alusi get caught, and he has to make this big desicion. *_*

(I can't take credit for the wonderful set up of this thread. Shadow made it - I'm just posting it so we both can edit it. Very Happy)

Last edited by shadowsowner888 on 5/17/2010, 7:18 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating Alusi & Charlotte)
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down