The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!|

+5
Malicious Nightmares
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Ttyycool
rattyjol
Mordor
9 posters

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| Empty | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!|

Post by Mordor 2/26/2010, 10:33 pm

You pad among frost bitten trees searching for shelter in bitter Leafbare. Paws crunching on long dead leaves gets your attention. You turn around quickly, hearing three more sets of paws.
Four large cats with abnormally sharp claws all lay eyes on you. You suddenly recognize who your looking at...
"We are the Clan leaders, would you like to join?"

Your Choice.

Warriors: The Beginning
Book One:
Shadows Lurk

Brightspirit looked up at her father and mother, "What is it?"
Braveheart closed his eyes, "The Clans are not safe...Something has gone wrong." She sat up.
"What?! What's happened, Braveheart?"
Brightspirit's mother sighed, "It's confusing, we're not sure."
Brightspirit jumped to her white paws, "About what?"
"Dark Forest Cats." Braveheart answered.
"Dark-how.." she shook her head, "What is, excatly, going on?"
"Look," her mother started, "There have been Dark Forest cats reported by StarClan cats, they are somehow getting out. I-and your father-don't understand."
"Dark forest," Brightspirit breathed.

--Noticeable Dates--
-2/26 We're Open!
-3/8 Updated rules in bold
-3/17 DARK FOREST CAT FORMS-6 Post
-3/18-19 The Gathering
-March-May Sunning Rocks Battle
-4/19 Rule Abloished! Credit: Mia[/size]

Leader's Laws
A Leader's word is the law

PM all forms to me (Kathryn236)
Only PM them if I am not online
You may make up to 5 Cats at a time!
You don't have to ask to be a Medicine Cat or a Med apprentice or Deputy, just say that your cat is in your form and I'll except it.
Check to see if your cat's name is taken before posting it-I'd like every cat in the Clans to hs different name. NOTE: This does not apply to Dark Forest Cats
This is a Warrior Cat Role Play-No crazy names!
Wait three days to have kits, in that time, the she-cat may announce she's having kits *A she-cat can have kits whenever she feel like it; no three day wait (Mia's request xD)
You don't have to wait any time at all to become mates
Remember, this is the Beginning! NO including ANY Characters from the books in your form
Cats don't say seasons! They say Leafbare and Greenleaf. So, I will not be accepting names like 'Autumnpaw' because cats can't figure out what the heck that is! xD
Wanna be a Dark Forest Cat?! Scroll down & keep reading
No StarClan cats for now, maybe in the future
If you've read the rules include 'Brightspirit' in your form

~_~_~_~_~_---_~_~_~_~
Cats!

Are you brave enough to join?
Good, fill out this form to join the Clans.

Name (A typical Warriors name):
Gender (Tom or She-cat):
Clan (Thunder, Wind, Shadow, or River-N/A for Rouge, loner, or kittypet):
Rank (Kit, apprentice, warrior, nursery queen, deputy):
Description:
Personality:
Mates? (Yes, no, crushing, looking? If they already have one include the mate):
Bloodline (Who are they related to?):
Other (Password or anything else with your cat):

*_~-~_~-~_~-~_~-~_*

Watch out! Dark Forest Cats are on the lose!
Would you like your cat to be Dark Forest?
Ask me when you PM your form.

I will only take two Dark Forest Cats per person.

*_~-~_~-~_~-~_~-~_*

My forms:

Spoiler:

Keep scrolling down for Clans and Clan Cats
Dark Forest Cats & Forms under Clans

Last edited by Mordor on 4/19/2010, 10:22 pm; edited 17 times in total (Reason for editing : What reasons?! Updating everything-that's what!)
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| Empty Re: | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!|

Post by Mordor 2/26/2010, 10:38 pm

ThunderClan

Leader: Thunderstar
Large shouldered gray tom with dark amber eyes
(Ttyycool)

Deputy: Maplepelt-Rainbowarmadillo617

Medicine Cat: Poolshade-WebkinzGirl500
A black tom with burning light blue eyes.
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Open

Warriors:
Willowshade-Kathryn236

Sunfall-Ttyycool

Apprentices:
Streampaw [To be Streamwing]-Rattyjol

Queens:

Elders:

Kits:

Last edited by Kathryn236 on 3/30/2010, 4:00 pm; edited 8 times in total
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| Empty Re: | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!|

Post by Mordor 2/26/2010, 10:41 pm

RiverClan

Leader: Riverstar
Small gray-silver she-cat with startling blue eyes
(Webkinzgirl500)

Deputy: Tigertstripe-Ttyycool

Medicine Cat: Open

Warriors:
Gorgefern-Kathryn236

Flamefrost-Kathryn236

Ottershell-Ttyycool

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:

Kits:

Last edited by Kathryn236 on 3/30/2010, 4:01 pm; edited 7 times in total
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 2/26/2010, 10:43 pm

WindClan

Leader: Windstar
White she-cat with gray eyes
(Rattyjol)

Deputy: Open

Medicine Cat: Dreampath-Ratttyjol

Warriors:
Ravencloud-Rattyjol

Jaggedstream-WebkinzGirl500

Dreamcrystal-dogs_rock

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:

Kits:

Last edited by Mordor on 4/20/2010, 8:32 pm; edited 6 times in total
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 2/26/2010, 10:46 pm

ShadowClan

Leader: Shadowstar
Huge jet black tom with green and amber eyes
(Kathryn236)

Deputy: Silencedwillow-Miafire
Long furred black she-cat with pure red eyes

Medicine Cat: Open

Warriors:
Aurorashade-Kathryn236

Dawnsight-Kathryn236

Posionthorn-CheezDoodle23

Nightshadow-dogs_rock

Apprentices:
Leafpaw-WebkinzGirl500

Queens:

Elders:

Kits:

*^*Have I messed up your cats in anyway? Misspelt you Username?
forgot to put you up?
Did you include the Passoword? Yeah? Okay, then tell me about it!

Last edited by Mordor on 4/20/2010, 8:34 pm; edited 9 times in total
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 2/26/2010, 10:51 pm

Dark Forest Cats

Leader: Deathdawn-Miafire [Extra EVIL xD]
Deputy: Open

Warriors:
Blackblind-Kathryn236
Sunfire-Kathryn236
Nightshadow-WebkinzGirl500
Eagleflight-littletoes101

DARK FOREST CAT FORM:
Name:
Descrpition (Must have battle scars):
Former Clan:

Miafire, when we get at leats four more Dark Forest cats you must pick a Deputy!
Ahem: No, it can't be you. Ask Miafire if you cane be Deputy when we reach 5 cats!

Last edited by Kathryn236 on 3/21/2010, 6:42 pm; edited 6 times in total
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/8/2010, 12:20 am

Sunningrocks Battle
Thunderstar is attacking Riverstar for right of Sunningrocks. This popular place rightfully belongs to RiverClan . . . but Thunderstar doesn't see that.
There will be a battle.
Chose your loyalties.

RiverClan Loyal Cats

***Riverstar-WebkinzGirl500

Kathryn236
Flamefrost-RC Cat
Gorgerfern-RC Cat

ThunderClan Loyal Cats

***Thunderstar-Ttyycool

Kathryn236
Willowshade-TC Cat

Last edited by Kathryn236 on 3/24/2010, 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/8/2010, 12:20 am

More future purpose...
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/8/2010, 12:39 am

(Ooh, I'll join! Very Happy I'll make my forms in a sec. Am I allowed to request a medicine cat or is that for after all the leaders and deputies are taken?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/8/2010, 1:26 am

(Brightspirit.)

Name: Dreampath.
Clan: Hm... WindClan.
Description: A very small mottled silver she-cat with glowing blue eyes.
Personality: Very intelligent, kind and caring. She hates fighting and wishes all the Clans could live in peace. She's loyal to her Clan, but her mind often wanders, usually at moments when she most needs to pay attention, like hunting and fighting.
Mate: No.
Bloodline: Littermate of Ravencloud
Other: Herbs and healing fascinate her and she wishes she could be the medicine cat.

Name: Ravencloud.
Clan: WindClan.
Description: On the smaller side; black fur with small gray patches; amber eyes.
Personality: Quick to anger and usually slightly grumpy. If he warms up to you, he can be somewhat nice, but it takes a lot of effort. Fiercely loyal. He disapproves of his sister's dreaminess and often gets mad at her, especially when she expresses her wish to become a medicine cat.
Bloodline: Littermate of Dreampath.
Other: None.

Name: Streampaw [to be Streamwing]
Clan: ThunderClan
Description: A pretty, blue-gray she-cat with misty gray eyes that always seem to be laughing silently.
Personality: Ever-cheerful and energetic, she's eager for just about anything, although she's not exactly the brightest. Her memory is horrible and she badly injured her head as a small kit, permanently damaging her eyesight. She can see hazy shadows but she mostly relies on her other senses to find her way around.
Bloodline: She's not closely related to anyone in the Clan.
Other: None.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/8/2010, 9:27 am

[Woot! First person to join! Yes, she can be a med cat. I'll put up your cat right now. Then, do you have time to RP?]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/8/2010, 9:31 am

[Mmkay! Your cats are up...Now I'm making me a few more cats. Very Happy]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/8/2010, 4:40 pm

(Dang, you're gone. Maybe I shoulda stayed up later. xD On-and-off?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 3/8/2010, 4:53 pm

Name (A typical Warriors name): Tigerstripe
Gender (Tom or She-cat): Tom
Clan (Thunder, Wind, Shadow, or River-N/A for Rouge, loner, or kittypet): RiverClan
Rank (Kit, apprentice, warrior, nursery queen, deputy): Deputy? :3
Description: Tigerstripe is a large, muscular cat with blazing orange/amber eyes and pelt. His pelt is streaked in long, thin, brown stripes and his white paws are lined with huge, razor sharp claws.
Personality: TBPO
Mates? (Yes, no, crushing, looking? If they already have one include the mate): No
Bloodline (Who are they related to?): Unknown
Other (Password or anything else with your cat): Brightspirit, and Im PMing. :3
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/9/2010, 4:29 pm

[Accepted, thanks for joining. And I have a deputy form up on the front page, but I'm taking it down xD
I can't stay on guys--I'm on Vacation so Im living off a at&t connect card. D:

I'm putting Tigerstripe up]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 3/9/2010, 5:59 pm

((Thanks Kat! :3))

((Anyone wanna RP?))
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/9/2010, 8:49 pm

(Hey everyone.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/10/2010, 4:02 pm

[Hey Anita, would you like to Role Play? All my cats are open xD]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/10/2010, 4:03 pm

[Welcome :]
Dang your off xD Is anyone here?? -pokepoke-]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/10/2010, 4:46 pm

[Self Role Play]

I weaved my way among the ferns of ShadowClan territory. Dark clouds dotted the sky, pools of shallow marsh glisten in the moonlight. I tasted the air hearing more soft paw steps nearby. Curiosity winning me over, and crouched down, low to the ground, and prowl the way of the sounds.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/10/2010, 4:49 pm

Shadowstar twitched his ears at the approachign pawsteps. He cocked his head when Aurorashade came out of the ferns. "Aurorashade, shouldn't you be in camp?" His voice was icey, even toward his daughter.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/10/2010, 4:50 pm

I raised my chin to Shadowstar, "Shouldn't you?" My reply was to terse, I bowed my head slightly and clawed the ground.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/10/2010, 4:52 pm

Shadowstar nodded in agreement. "I should, but I came to look for you." He sat down and neatly put his tail around his dark front paws. "I need you for a small warrior mission, daughter." The night sounds echoed around the two cats. Shadowstar gave Aurorashade a moment before saying, "In WindClan territory."
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/10/2010, 4:54 pm

My heart raced, finally a warrior mission, alone! Shadowstar was actually trusting me. As excited as I was, I realized in a snap that I was acting like a small kit. I straightened my pousture and mewed, "I'd be inclined to accept, Shadowstar." Lashing my tail, I added, "WindClan cats are weak."
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/10/2010, 4:54 pm

My heart raced, finally a warrior mission, alone! Shadowstar was actually trusting me. As excited as I was, I realized in a snap that I was acting like a small kit. I straightened my pousture and mewed, "I'd be inclined to accept, Shadowstar." Lashing my tail, I added, "WindClan cats are weak."
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next