The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!|

+5
Malicious Nightmares
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Ttyycool
rattyjol
Mordor
9 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 3 Empty Re: | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!|

Post by rattyjol 3/12/2010, 9:31 pm

(I'll RP with either/both of you. nod I have Dreampath and Ravencloud free. Smile)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 3 Empty Re: | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!|

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/12/2010, 9:32 pm

Silencedwillow sat by the Thunderpath- what seperated ShadowClan territory from ThunderClan territory. Her gaze flickered from one end, to another, as she lashed her tail from left to right, prepared for anything, and anyone.

[[Anyone wanna do Deathdawn + Someone? BEWARE OF EVILNESS. CX]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/12/2010, 9:34 pm

(Oh, and Windstar.

What Clan is s/he?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/12/2010, 9:34 pm

Kathryn236 wrote:
Dark Forest Cats

Leader: Deathdawn-Miafire [Extra EVIL xD]
Deputy: Open

Blackblind-Kathryn236

Miafire, when we get at leats four more Dark Forest cats you must pick a Deputy!
Ahem: No, it can't be you. Ask Miafire if you cane be Deputy when we reach 5 cats!

[[Aw. I wanted to be deputy. Just kidding. XD C'mon people.. come and join the evil Clan. Twisted Evil We await the evil cats. nod Ps. The deputy must be PURE EVIL [a lesser evil then Deathdawn, of course] and must be PROVEN to be PURE EVIL. >X3]]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/12/2010, 9:35 pm

[[Leader of the Dark Forest, Ratt-Sama. smiley]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/12/2010, 9:35 pm

(I don't have any Dark Forest cats.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/12/2010, 9:37 pm

Miafire wrote:
Kathryn236 wrote:
Dark Forest Cats

Leader: Deathdawn-Miafire [Extra EVIL xD]
Deputy: Open

Blackblind-Kathryn236

Miafire, when we get at leats four more Dark Forest cats you must pick a Deputy!
Ahem: No, it can't be you. Ask Miafire if you cane be Deputy when we reach 5 cats!

[[Aw. I wanted to be deputy. Just kidding. XD C'mon people.. come and join the evil Clan. Twisted Evil We await the evil cats. nod Ps. The deputy must be PURE EVIL [a lesser evil then Deathdawn, of course] and must be PROVEN to be PURE EVIL. >X3]]]

[Jeez, Mia. CALM DOWN! xDD]

(Now, Ima bit lost.
Who wants to RP?
I have Shadowstar, Aurorashade, Dawnsight, in Shadow and Blackblind in Dark Forest...
I think I have someone else. Not sure xD)
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/12/2010, 9:39 pm

[[Ratt-Sama; -,-]]

[[I had lotsa sugar, so... yeah. XD]]

[[Blackblind and Deathdawn?]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/12/2010, 9:45 pm

[Sounds good.... Chees Ball of Imagination? Okaaay then....
I'll start. Can I dub you Cheese? xD]

Blackblind padded warily on the frost covered ground, looking around. Were was Deathdawn? Sitting down, he lashed my tail back and forth in anticipation. A rustle of long dead leaves caught his attention. Nothing. Which only made him more angry.

(Ooh, I forgot guys: It's Leafbare
Mia....Black's gettin antsy xD)
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/12/2010, 9:48 pm

[[Akeria gave me the nickname. ^,^]]

Deathdawn dashed through the forest, easily attempting to strike Blackblind from behind, with the incredible speed she was at. If she succeeded, she'd have him pinned against a tree.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/13/2010, 3:35 pm

[Akeria ...er..creative. xD]

Blackblind twicthed his ear and whipped around, trying to dodge Dawndeath but failed. He was now pinned up against the tree, and tried to slash her claws in attept to break free from her hold.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 3/13/2010, 3:51 pm

Spotting a ShadowClan cat, Thunderstar hissed. He had accadentally crossed into ShadowClan territory, and had been spotted. Preparing for a fight, his hackles raised and his claws unsheathed.
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/13/2010, 4:11 pm

Deathdawn let go of him immediatly, and chuckled darkly. "You need to be faster then that!" she hissed. "If we are to kill, and to eliminate, we must be quicker then that!" her hiss slowly turned into a low growl as she unsheathed her claws, resisting the urge to scar her own Dark Forest member.

Silencedwillow immediatly remarked a tresspasser, hissing angrily, tail furiously lashing from side to side. She eventually stood, and ran towards him, claws unsheathed, attempting to pin him, with claws sunken in.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 3/13/2010, 4:28 pm

Thunderstar let out a thunderous roar, his green eyes glazed over in pain. He managed to dodge her pin, but his flank had gotten badly cut. He snarled at her, and quickly lunged towards her throat with his powerful jaws gaping open.
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/13/2010, 4:31 pm

She was immediatly stiked down. She lashed her claws out at him.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 3/13/2010, 4:36 pm

Still snarling, the huge tabby attempted to sink his white claws into her thighs.
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/13/2010, 4:39 pm

Silencedwillow tried to struggled free.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 3/13/2010, 4:41 pm

Thunderstar released her, and snarled once more. "Leave, or Ill have to kill you." he hissed.
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/13/2010, 4:47 pm

"I'm not the one that crossed the border, now am I!?" she exclaimed.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 3/13/2010, 4:49 pm

"What if I want this territory?" Thunderstar scoffed, lowering himself to the ground.
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/13/2010, 4:51 pm

"As if Shadowstar would ever willingly give you ShadowClan territory," she growled, rolling her eyes.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 3/13/2010, 5:09 pm

"If I take one of his warriors he might." Thunderstar smirked, and lunged quickly at her scruff.
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/13/2010, 5:37 pm

Silencedwillow hissed, dodging quickly, lashing her tail at his paws, feircely.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 3/13/2010, 6:09 pm

Attempting to use this against her, Thunderstar smirked and tried to wrap his jaws around her tail.
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/13/2010, 6:13 pm

Silencedwillow shreiked in pain.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next