The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are *you* grateful for?

+19
<3--[Emily]--<<
Taylor_Potter
Dragon Lover
Miss_Alice
Snow
SaddleClub
Malicious Nightmares
xSophiexx16
Garrison NELSON
Cyn431
PugsRock
Jesus4Eternity
Akeria
Jinx
rattyjol
Avé
Arianna
FOREIGN?!
shadowsowner888
23 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who are *you* grateful for? Empty Who are *you* grateful for?

Post by shadowsowner888 2/27/2010, 2:23 am

I have not been able to sleep tonight. xD I felt I must come on and post this thread, so that you all would know how grateful I am. You made Twig the place I love to come to every day, and without every single one of its members, it just wouldn't be the same. You are all awesome, and I'm so grateful that you enjoy the site enough to keep it alive. ^^

I'd also like to extend my thanks to some specific people. nod Think nothing of it if you are not on this list - in fact, if you're not, I guarantee it I have something to thank you for regardless!

Akeria - You were one of the first members, are one of my best friends, and I'm really glad that you really know what you're doing here. xD Heck, you probably know more than even I do; you're an excellent mod, and I'm really glad you're still around.

Gri - My brother, my brother, you are one of my best friends. I can always count on you to cheer me up, and you're always there if I need someone to talk to. ^^

Amanda - You are a great Christian, a great friend, and a great mod. I'm so lucky to have you here, and I'm really really grateful for all your support in the issues I have with my mom and other people. xD

Arianna - Man, Ari, I don't even deserve you. xD I have been such a crappy friend to just about everyone lately (at least in my head), and I'm sorry for that. I'm really glad you're willing to take the time to help make Twig better, and I greatly envy your coding wisdom. Speaking of such, we're still waiting for a few votes on your layout, but don't worry, I haven't forgotten. Smile

Jade - Just like Keri, you really know what you're doing here. I get envious of how well you can make mod decisions. xD I also thank you for making me feel good about myself, especially in a particular blog.

Merry - As the name suggests, you're always merry and full of smiles. Very Happy To me, you're one of those avatars that say, "Bet I can make you smile . . . told you so!" with the big smiley faces. You're good at making the right decisions, even when I'm not so much, and I'm glad you're here.

Dream - You've been one of my best buddies for such a long time, and I always loved roleplaying with you. I love that you can speak your mind easily, and I'm glad to have you on the mod team as well. Very Happy

Pugs - You, my friend, are a ray of sunshine. Very Happy I always have fun when I'm talking to you, and I love knowing that I'm not the only fifth chair trumpet in band. xD Not that it's a bad thing or anything, cus I think it's a good thing. Thanks for being my friend. And of course, thanks for being a mod. Smile

Noah - Buddeh. Very Happy I love talking to you, didja know? And roleplaying, too, and I really really thank you for cheering me up that one time. I would've been feeling a lot worse without you. ^^

Wormy - That name really shouldn't belong to you, cus you're not wormy at all. xD You're awesome. I always feel like I can unleash my full insanity around you, and RPing with you is awesome.

Saddle - You've been one of my best friends for a long time! Surprised I love having a 'birthday buddy' - ya know, how we both have each others' birthdays on our calendars - and I'm really glad that you're here on Twig. ^^ *huggle* I would miss you too much if you weren't.

Newms - *sigh* I wish you were even around to see this. Sad You were my first great internet friend ever, my first roleplay buddy ever . . . I miss having ya around! I really must get you to join Twig.

Ave - I just started getting closer to you, but I'll have you know I've always envied you. xD You were just so elite about everything, and I was only a wannabe. Maybe someday I'll be as great at roleplaying and poetry and posting stuff as you.

Forry - I just started getting close to you, too, and man is it fun. Very Happy I should've taken the time to get to know you sooner! Ah, yes, won't it be fun getting rich off of our designer spears?

Komoda - Komoda, Komoda, I miss you so much. xD At least you've been doing well with your lenten resolution, though, and that's more important than Twig. I'm glad that I can always talk to you about anything, that you're so openminded and willing to express your opinions, and just that you're my friend. Smile

Mia - You are an awesome buddy, I love roleplaying with you, and I especially love your poetry. Very Happy

Mea - You rock. ^^ I really enjoy being your friend, and I'm glad you're helping to keep Megatokyo alive, and wow . . . I've known you for a while, I just realized! o.0

Now is where I shall end it. I have many more, but I doubt they're all gonna fit in this post. Smile Now it's your turn! Who are you grateful for? (It can be anyone, not just online people, even though that's the only people I've named. xD)

(Oh, and mods, do you think this message is all right to post as an announcement? o.0 Cus I do, but I might not be thinking right, as it's about midnight or so. xD PM me if you don't.)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Who are *you* grateful for? 1312Who are *you* grateful for? 2412Who are *you* grateful for? 3349Who are *you* grateful for? 3548Who are *you* grateful for? 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Who are *you* grateful for? Empty Re: Who are *you* grateful for?

Post by FOREIGN?! 2/27/2010, 2:36 am

I kinda have to make this short because Ave is being annoying and wanting the comp. >.>

ANYHOO, I am grateful for very many people. nod

Shad! For putting me in this. Very Happy I've never been in one of these before, so this is a big step for me. *nod* ( And yes, our designer spear business will be quitee profitable. ^^ )

Juicy! For sticking with me all of these long long years. Very Happy

Kindro! For always being happy and supporting. Smile

Krys! She may not know it, but she's still one of my best friends. (:

Ratty! You're so much fun and have fantastic blogs. Very Happy

Passy! For making a site with me, roleplaying, and all around being awesome. Very Happy

Amanda! For roleplaying with me and being so nice and welcoming and all that jazz and more. Very Happy

Avvy! For getting me into this and always putting up with my hyper/crazy/nervous/random/SPRAKLEY self. Very Happy

Probly a million more I am not remembering at this time 'o night, so.. yeah. nod
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/27/2010, 2:39 am

Aww, thank you! :D

Who I'm thankful for:
Shadow: You're one of my best online friends and you're an amazing writer with an amazing site. I look up to you as a role-model for writing and for online communities. xD

Kiri: Because you're making the adoptables site with me. Your art is amazing and you're a great friend.

Jade: TwigAdopts! :D We've had our differences, but I'm glad I'm you're still my friend.

Komoda: So many times you've said what I wanted to say but was too shy to say. And you're a great friend.

Ratty: Your stories. Awesomeness. Enough said.

((I'm going to copy&paste the ones for Komoda onto her profile on WI. We're having a conversation. And guess what??? She misses us!))
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Who are *you* grateful for? 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 2/27/2010, 3:03 am

Komoda: I swear, everything about you is epic. Your writing, your blogs, just you in general. I miss you. Dx

Shadow: So, I've never really been part of the roleplaying group on WI- I guess that was my fault, for always wanting but never trying- and I feared that when I came here, it would be the same. I was left mistaken; you all were so nice, and Shadow, you made me feel like I seriously fit in. You're awesome, you really are.

Jaidis: You're just... amazing. You're the best online friend I've ever had, and you've seriously helped me through some hard times. I swear, Jonna, you're gonna be something great someday. Heck, you already are.

Foreign: I have nothing good to say about you. You know I'm just kidding. I couldn't fit it in one post. Erm. LOOK A MOUNTAIN GOAT. -runs away- I loveeeeee you Forrrreeeeeeeeey. Very Happy

Kindro: Dude. You're cool. Thank you for putting up with Charlotte, Chad, and Jakob's love triangle. Seriously. xD

Amanda: An awesome writer, an awesome roleplayer, an awesome friend. Seriously. <3

Ratty: I have to say, I always enjoy reading your blogs.

Saddle: You've always seemed really nice. I love your graphics, by the way. x3

Cyn: You're a lovely poet. You've got some real talent, Cyn.

Mia: I love reading your poems, Mia. Smile You're a wonderful best friend and you're an all out amazing person.

Juicy: MY JUICE BOX. You've always been really supportive. You've joined all the pathetic sites I've made, and you're a really cool person.

Jade: You've always been really nice to me, and everyone, Jade. I would love to get to know you more; you seem like an awesome person.

PassPass: Ah, Maria. How do you solve a problem like Maria? Jk. Still, you're pretty amazing, Pass. I've shared some of my best memories from DSRP with you and I wish we could keep in touch.

Krys: Omg. I know you hate me, but I still have all these memories of when we were actually friends and I still consider you one of my best friends. I still kind of hope that one day, you'll visit WI or DSRP and remember all those good times we had, and for once- for once- just forget all that death/blood/omgi'msoscene stuff and reminisce. I love you.

Akeria: You're really cool. xD You're an awesome mod, too.

Last edited by Avé on 6/17/2010, 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/27/2010, 3:25 am

Aww, thanks, you guys. -huggles-

Shadow - For making Twig. That's not all, of course. xD You're funny, you're nice, you're a great writer, you're fun to roleplay with, and you're AWESOME. Very Happy

Pugs and Lucky - Jewish buddies! Very Happy

Sophie, Mia, Jen, DL, and all my other RP buddies - I LOVE YOU GUYS.

Kat and Pinka - You guys are amazing. You were some of the first people I really RPed with and we had so much fun in VMs and on CHB. I wish you'd come back. Sad

And everyone else. nod
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/27/2010, 3:37 am

Ratty! Why have I left you out?! I must add another one right now.

Ratty - Thank you for always roleplaying with me and for being my buddy! Very Happy Thank you also for being one of the few Animorphs fans in the world and indirectly getting me to read The Hunger Games. x3 And for giving me my daily dosage of MLIA! You're so much fun to talk to.

All right, now, as I've realized this before I read any replies . . . let's go back! xD

You're welcome, Forry! ^^

Aww, thank you, Ari! ^^

OMIGOSH IS KOMO ON WI RIGHT NOW?!

^^; Um. Sorry. I had a mega adrenaline rush . . . I kinda forgot that there was internet life outside of Twig. xD

Thank you, Avvy! ^^ I'm really glad you did start RPing here.

Yay! :3 Thank you, Ratty.

EDIT: Aww. D= Komoda's not on! Why not?! It's only two in the morning!!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Who are *you* grateful for? 1312Who are *you* grateful for? 2412Who are *you* grateful for? 3349Who are *you* grateful for? 3548Who are *you* grateful for? 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/27/2010, 3:40 am

Thankee, Shadow. -huggles-

OMIGOSH IS KOMO ON WI RIGHT NOW?!

^^; Um. Sorry. I had a mega adrenaline rush . . . I kinda forgot that there was internet life outside of Twig. xD

EDIT: Aww. D= Komoda's not on! Why not?! It's only two in the morning!!

xD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 2/27/2010, 9:34 am

Well,Shad, duh. 'cause oftentimes she's the only one to post on the things I write. She reminds me very much of myself...Just younger. Which is weird because I'm pretty sure she's older then me...Oh, and for being the first person to ask me to rp.

Gri For being my only friend....And starting a private roleplay with me :]. And caring about all the random music stuff I send him. And not getting annoyed with me, when I overreact and fret about things.

And Kat who I miss, terribly, awfully, horribly. My best internet girlfriendy.

Crystal Aura,too. For the few days we spent rping and pming together.

I do not think I am very good at this....

Last edited by Black Cat on 2/27/2010, 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 2/27/2010, 10:02 am

Who I'm Thankful For:
Shadow: I know everyone is saying this, but they can't say it as well as me. smug You have an amazing personality, an unbelievable creative mind, and, even though it seems like you have a lot to deal with at home, you're always here to make us feel warm and fuzzy inside. Does anyone else get that feeling? When they see Shadows name dominating the "Last Post" thing on the front page, and they think, "Finally!". It happens to me almost every day. You were one of my first friends on Sunrise, and I can't believe, it, but we've been friends for almost two years now. Crazy, I know. I can't imagine my life, in real life, or my life on Twig and in my writing, without you. It would just be, ridiculous.

Merry I met Merry on the original Writers Guild on WI. We talked every day. It was so great! She always brightened up my day with a cheerful little picture on my visitor messages, or even just a message, telling me to have a great day. I love Merry, and I looked forward to talking to her every day on Twig, just as I did back on WI. We have so much in common, and even though I don't get to read as much of her stuff now, I still get excited whenever I see that she has posted something that I can read, even if I don't always comment. Ya see, Merry, there aren't really the right words.... But I love you. Smile

Gri Ah, Gri. I know we don't talk as much as we probably should, being mods together, but what little we do talk, I can always see your personality in your posts, whether it be your poem about living trees, or just a post in the mod office going "BAN THEM! SCHACKLES! GULLITINES!" They always make me laugh out loud. I think that's what I love about you the most. Your personality. It's sarcastic, like mine, but it's not afraid to be sarcastic, or afraid at all. I wish I was like that, and I envy you for that.

Amanda Amanda... Where do I start? I feel like you're the best Christian ever, and I suck at it. Razz But I envy you for that. I wish I were better. You have a way of bringing the light into dark situations that we're trying to deal with over in the office, and I really wish I had that. I don't know what it is, or what it's called, but you've got it. That, positivity, almost. And you're so funny! That's the other thing, you do it in a way that's amazingly funny, and I look forward to reading one of your posts almost every day.

Jade: Jade. I feel like you and I are on the same level a lot of the time, whether it be with decisions we have to make, or just emotions. I feel like your almost my psychological twin, even though your sister is my real twin ^^. The things you write are so incredible, so full of heart, that I don't even know what to do when I read them. I just love them, and you.

Puggles! Oh, Pugs. You crack me up. I love how you think. I know that's kind of weird to say, but we'll be in the office talking about how "Ranger Joe" is breaking the rules or something, talking about banning him, sending him a PM, or whatever, and you'll come in and say something like; "Let's give him another chance." I love that about you. Your willingness to forgive others and give them the benefit of the doubt is amazing, and it's a quality that all mods should possess. It just makes me smile.

Dream: I haven't talked to you in a while, but I love everything that you write. I really miss talking to you, actually. I love you!

Arriana Oh jeez, Where would the site be without you! Seriously, where? I have no idea. You're the most amazingly computerly artistic person I've ever seen, and it'd not just narrowed down to one field like with most people. No. You have your own sites! You're... you're crazy, is what you are. But I love you. Everything you write has soul, purpose, and it deserves its spot in that forum. It's like, earned itself there, just as you have here. Smile

Noah I miss talking to you. We met on sunrise too, and I have to admit, I loved talking to you. You were one of those people that taught me how to roleplay, and helped me keep up with like seven different ones.

foreign I know we haven't known eachother for very long, but I really love the way that you go and comment on every single person's story or poem. It really gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling to see that there's someone kind enough to go and point out everything good about someone's work. It's nice, and I appreciate it.

Ave Thank you, first of all. You're really cool too, and I love everything you write. Like I've said to other people, usually I don't comment because I can't find the words, not because I didn't read it.

Newms Like Shadow, I wish you could see this. You were the first person to actually yell at me on a roleplay. Don't remember what it was about, but I'm sure you will. It was on RPC, I could probably go find it. And then we had a war with exclimation points. Gosh you were so cool. I really miss you, and should probably go back to WI to try and find you. You were Amadaus's wife, and you were one of my best friends. I really, really miss you, newms.

Saddle You're so amazing. I love everything you write, everything you do, and I always look forward to seeing something you've written, they mean that much to me. I met you on WI too, though I doubt you remember me from there, it was difficult back then, to know me. (cowattack3...)

Mia Where would this site be without this cheese-ball of imagination? Seriously? Even though all of your poems are kinda dark and like "nomnomnom" they're still amazing. You're a poet, and you know it. Very Happy

There's probably ninety million more people, so I'll add more here as I think about it.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/27/2010, 10:20 am

shadowsowner888 wrote:
Amanda - You are a great Christian, a great friend, and a great mod. I'm so lucky to have you here, and I'm really really grateful for all your support in the issues I have with my mom and other people. xD

Smile Gracias, Shadzies. I like making people feel happy.

foreign wrote:
Amanda! For roleplaying with me and being so nice and welcoming and all that jazz and more. Who are *you* grateful for? Icon_biggrin

All that jazz? xD, thanks. Smile

Ave wrote:Amanda: An awesome writer, an awesome roleplayer, an awesome friend. Seriously. <3

I GET A PRETTY HEART!!!!! Sorry, I'm random. xD

Ya know, when I first joined the RP, I was like, 'Uh.... is this good enough....?'

Akeria wrote:
Amanda Amanda... Where do I start? I feel like you're the best Christian ever, and I suck at it. Who are *you* grateful for? Icon_razz But I envy you for that. I wish I were better. You have a way of bringing the light into dark situations that we're trying to deal with over in the office, and I really wish I had that. I don't know what it is, or what it's called, but you've got it. That, positivity, almost. And you're so funny! That's the other thing, you do it in a way that's amazingly funny, and I look forward to reading one of your posts almost every day.

You are not a horrible Christian! [Also, I think you're thinking of the word optimism. Very Happy] Anywayz, you aren't a horrible Christian! You believe in Jesus, so you're a great Christian! Very Happy

I shall be listing the peeps I wanna thank in another post, 'cuz this one's long. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Who are *you* grateful for? Siggy
Who are *you* grateful for? SiggyWho are *you* grateful for? Siggy
Who are *you* grateful for? SiggyWho are *you* grateful for? Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 2/27/2010, 12:24 pm

Holy crap, I completely thought I included Ari in there. I feel bad. Dx

Arianna: You are seriously an all around awsome person. You're incredible at coding and all that stuff, and you've always been really nice. Smile
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 2/27/2010, 2:00 pm

Ooh, yay. I love this thread, Shadow. Smile It made me smile.

Shadow- Haha, we had so much fun on WI with our visitor messages... Mike and everyone... and the Royal Annabelle club!! Our tug of war fight. Good times. You're a great friend, creative, hilarious, and a fellow trumpet player! Can't get much better than that!

Merry- You're always so optimistic and you know how to make me smile. And it's cool that you like Nancy Drew. BTW, I got another game! Haha, PM me!

Amanda- It's so much fun to RP with you. Survival School, the iCarly RP. And you're a great mod. You're hardworking and fun.

Saddle- Even though we disagree on iCarly stuff (You: Push Carly off the Empire State Building! Me: Awww, Carly and Freddie are so cute!!), we are still great friends. It's fun to talk to you.

Keri- Thanks for what you said about me. Smile You're a great mod... very opinionated! Did I spell that right? xD You're really funny, and I'm glad you're back after you took a break thingy when you couldn't get on much.

Ratty- Jewish friend!! xD

Ave- It's fun posting on TPBM and That's Just You, even though we get them confused. And your poems are amazing. Smile

Arianna- You are a huge help to the site and a lot of fun!

Last edited by PugsRock on 2/27/2010, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 2/27/2010, 2:42 pm

Ave wrote:Cyn: You're a lovely poet. You've got some real talent, Cyn.
Aw, thanks Ave. x]

So... Here are my thanks/people I'm grateful for!

Ave: You're really awesome. Very Happy You've consistently supported my poetry and me, me and my poetry--I wanna use proper grammar, but I'm failing right now... Well, you know what I mean. xD I enjoy reading your own poetry. Heck, I admire it.

DL: You've always been one of my fellow RPing friends, even if I haven't been on all that much lately. No matter what we've always found a way to make things interesting--particularly the DE, even though it's lately died. Sad But I hope we can still build our fun back up on HBH! In addition, you've always had writing talent, and I hope you can go places with it someday. Smile

Wormy: Ah, a fellow evil genius. Twisted Evil It's been fun RPing, and watching Alexis bust up Blackie. xD You have beautiful writing/poetry, and a good wit. I haven't gotten very involved in the situation, but I'll support you in retrieving your cape--unless you've already got it back? If so, congratz, and don't mind me. xD

Tay-Tay: You've got great creativity--which lead to the almighty not-necessarily-Greek Half-Blood. cheesy Hence the HBH, a very fun place to RP! Thanks for RPing with me when nobody else would (or when nobody else was on.. xD)

Noah: I dunno if you knew this already, but you're a fun guy. Smile

Dogs: *sigh* You may not be on here, though I wish you were, but you've always been fun to RP with. Really, you were the only one I'd ever RP with on animal RPs, especially wolf ones, and you've been really awesome on draggie ones too. If you join Twig someday, I hope I can RP wolves and draggies with you again.

Pop: I know you're on here, but you hardly are ever online, so chances are low that you'll read this, but maybe you will. As one of the greatest demonic minded girls of our time, you've always kept me hanging on. Somehow you've really helped me connect with my characters, and it keeps my creativity soaring to new heights to figure out how I'm going to torture people next. xD Still, I can't get over what's already ended--although you've been implying lately on WI that it's not over--you have no idea. I would go into further detail, but soon I'd end up rambling on and I'll lose all I have when I try to post when I'm logged off. xP Miss ya bud!

Syrup: You're crazily wackily coolioly awesome. Very Happy 'Nuff said.

And last, but not least...

Kumori: Don't think I didn't read your nickname thing. Razz You are one doggone [what a fun word! xD] awesome person, for a multitude of reasons: you created Twig, you suffered through my wacko crappy writing way back when in the Forest of Farr, you introduced me to Megatokyo, you--I dunno, I guess you just did *insert action here*, therefore making you awesome. xD Shadow, you rock.
Who are *you* grateful for? 65499
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/27/2010, 6:08 pm

Thanks Mea! Smile Lol, that is kinda weird. xD But I act younger than a lot of people, even the ones who're like two years younger than me.

Aww, Keri, you made me smile. ^^ Thank you!

Oh yeah!! Very Happy Man, that club was like the best part of my WI life. xD And Mike! Very Happy Mike's still so awesome. Thank you, Pugs!

OMG! I remember Dogs! Dogs was one of my best RP buddies ever. xD

Thank you, Cyn! Very Happy Yay, I ish Kumori. Lol, I don't think your Farr RPing was ever that bad. xD I can't remember it too well, but heck, I know I'd remember if I thought you sucked.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrison NELSON 2/27/2010, 7:56 pm

I'm grateful for swear words! anyone else?
Garrison NELSON
Garrison NELSON
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Male Posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 2/27/2010, 8:42 pm

Akeria wrote:
foreign I know we haven't known eachother for very long, but I really love the way that you go and comment on every single person's story or poem. It really gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling to see that there's someone kind enough to go and point out everything good about someone's work. It's nice, and I appreciate it.

Aww, you made my day. :3

--
I just realized that forgot a buncha people. D: I must make up for it now.

Cyn! You have awesome poems and are a really great person. Very Happy

Jaidis! I didn't think that I should put you in this at first, but then I realized all the things you did for me. You made DSRP, you made me an admin on there too, you put up with all my radical ideas and rebellionizms, you're an awesome artist, and I've never said it, but I've always sorta respected you. So, I guess I'm pretty grateful.

Ari! You're super nice and thoughtful, and I'd really love to get to know you better. Very Happy

Pugs! You're so funny and write simply daaaah-ling poems! You're really nice 'n fun and everything. Smile

I'm so bad at these things. x[
Ah well. Tis the thought that counts, my lovelies.
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 2/27/2010, 8:49 pm

I'm thankful for pretty much everybody here... x) I'm specifically thankful for... [I probably forgot people, but I felt the need to write out my thanks specifically.]
Shadow - for making this wonderful site and being such an amazing, wonderful person.
Ratty - For being so nice to me, no matter how annoying I can be. Haha. And for always RPing with me and making such wonderful poems/stories.
Arianna - I don't understand how she makes all the things she does happen. Very Happy Like, Twigadopts and all that. She's amazing. And extremely nice.
Everybody on TWG - For being awesome.
And all the people in my life right now, really.
Hmmm... Not a lot of people - I must've forgotten a lot of people. D:
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Who are *you* grateful for? 3918Who are *you* grateful for? 3919Who are *you* grateful for? 4122Who are *you* grateful for? 4123Who are *you* grateful for? 4121Who are *you* grateful for? 2005Who are *you* grateful for? 4120Who are *you* grateful for? 1703Who are *you* grateful for? 1704Who are *you* grateful for? 3920Who are *you* grateful for? 1770Who are *you* grateful for? 3918Who are *you* grateful for? 3916Who are *you* grateful for? 1697
Female Posts : 1778

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/27/2010, 8:53 pm

Aww... thanks, Sophie. -huggle- Speaking of which, would you like to RP? Very Happy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 2/27/2010, 8:56 pm

rattyjol wrote:Aww... thanks, Sophie. -huggle- Speaking of which, would you like to RP? Very Happy

-hugs-
Yes, of course.

I forgot to thank Voldemort and Kyuubi for inspiring me through the years.
Voldemort - He's taught me so much. Like, there's no good and evil - there is just power.
Kyuubi - You're such a cutie. You've also taught me to destroy everything. Great advice.

And I'm thankful for my family and Harry Potter (No joke.).
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Who are *you* grateful for? 3918Who are *you* grateful for? 3919Who are *you* grateful for? 4122Who are *you* grateful for? 4123Who are *you* grateful for? 4121Who are *you* grateful for? 2005Who are *you* grateful for? 4120Who are *you* grateful for? 1703Who are *you* grateful for? 1704Who are *you* grateful for? 3920Who are *you* grateful for? 1770Who are *you* grateful for? 3918Who are *you* grateful for? 3916Who are *you* grateful for? 1697
Female Posts : 1778

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/27/2010, 9:18 pm

4 mentions! cheesy

... Cheese-ball of imagination? XD PWNSOMEFUL! XDD

My turn.. :3

WCL: *tackles* WCL!!! cheesy *feels like a crazed-nut* I'm so hopeless going through a day without RPing with you!! You're my best online buddy!! Besties.. :33 I HATE having fights with you! D:

Izzie: Ahhh.. Izzie. My RL friend.. *sighs contently* You die-hard Amaria fan.. when you laugh.. I laugh. Gee. I need to get used to that laugh of yours.. XD

Shadow: DUDE! If it weren't for you, Twig probably wouldn't even exist!!!

Ave: I thank you, for being an amazing friend, and for reading pretty much all of my poems, and for commenting on them.

Mo: You ish.. You ish just pure amazing!!

Ratt-Sama: You're an amazing RP buddy of mine!!

Amazon: The same as Ratt-Sama, applies for you! :3

iGri: You're an AMAZING friend, iGri! Trust me on that! I love PMing you over and over. XD

Nadine: Me loves RPing with you, on your site!

And every other friend of mine: You're all amazing! I just can't make this any longer. XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 2/27/2010, 9:20 pm

Lol, yes. Chese-ball of imagination. Very Happy
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/27/2010, 9:20 pm

That's a new nickname! *goes to add it* XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 2/27/2010, 9:22 pm

Very Happy I'ma call you that from now on.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/27/2010, 9:25 pm

Yay! cheesy XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 2/27/2010, 9:29 pm

Lol, CBI for short.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum