The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are *you* grateful for?

+19
<3--[Emily]--<<
Taylor_Potter
Dragon Lover
Miss_Alice
Snow
SaddleClub
Malicious Nightmares
xSophiexx16
Garrison NELSON
Cyn431
PugsRock
Jesus4Eternity
Akeria
Jinx
rattyjol
Avé
Arianna
FOREIGN?!
shadowsowner888
23 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are *you* grateful for?

Post by SaddleClub 2/27/2010, 10:27 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:Saddle - You've been one of my best friends for a long time! Surprised I love having a 'birthday buddy' - ya know, how we both have each others' birthdays on our calendars - and I'm really glad that you're here on Twig. ^^ *huggle* I would miss you too much if you weren't.

Awww, thanks! Very Happy Now time for me to talk about you. xD

Shadow ~ I remember that you were (I think xD) the first person who got me started with RPs on WI. And you were one of the few people in my entire life -- online and off -- who I could talk to about Miley Cyrus without hearing bad stuffs about her. I love that we have a lot of common interests and I'm glad you're one of my best internet friends. *virtual hug* Smile

Ave wrote:Saddle: You've always seemed really nice. I love your graphics, by the way. x3

Ave ~ You've seemed nice, too. I don't think we've talked all too much, but I don't know why. Smile

Akeria wrote:Saddle You're so amazing. I love everything you write, everything you do, and I always look forward to seeing something you've written, they mean that much to me. I met you on WI too, though I doubt you remember me from there, it was difficult back then, to know me. (cowattack3...)

Akeria: You're cowattack3?! Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 Icon_eek I never knew that, but I do remember you from WI now!! xD You're really nice and a great mod. I'm glad you're around. Smile

PugsRock wrote:Saddle- Even though we disagree on iCarly stuff (You: Push Carly off the Empire State Building! Me: Awww, Carly and Freddie are so cute!!), we are still great friends. It's fun to talk to you.

Pugs: I think I'd say something more like, "Push Carly off the Empire State Building into a pool of hungry sharks! If she survives the fall, the sharks will finish her off." xD I love talking to you, you're just plain awesome. Smile

I'll do other peoples later, I just wanted to make sure I covered the people who said stuffs about me so I wouldn't seem jerkish. xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/27/2010, 10:30 pm

*virtual huggle back* ^^ I really liked being able to talk with you about Miley, too. Very Happy Hehe, and I got really mad at all your friends who bashed her when I didn't even know them.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 1312Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 2412Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 3349Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 3548Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 2/27/2010, 10:49 pm

Yeah, I remember when they said something back, I was like, "Wait till tomorrow, I'll have messages to give you from my friend!!" xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow 2/27/2010, 10:57 pm

Amanda: One of the kindest people I know on the internet. I am extremely grateful to have met you.
As near all of my internet friends have faded away and I am only left with my dear friends in real-life, there is still your club. 'Tis one of the few things that has kept me posting. Thank you!
Snow
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/27/2010, 10:58 pm

I haven't, Snow!
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow 2/27/2010, 11:08 pm

Aw, how sweet of you.
But I consider myself more of a pest. xD I have the uncanny nack of being a bother to everyone.
Snow
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/27/2010, 11:08 pm

No way!! D:
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow 2/27/2010, 11:11 pm

Yay! I am grateful for such mercy. ^-^
Snow
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/27/2010, 11:15 pm

No, you're not a bother! Very Happy I need to have a thanks for you, too. x3

Snow - For being my buddy and roleplaying with me back on WI. x3 It was really fun. You really need to understand how cool you are, Snowweh.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 1312Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 2412Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 3349Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 3548Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/28/2010, 1:57 am

Who I am thankful for:
Miss_Miyu: Oh woooow. So much to say, so little time... All I say is: Your my Onii-Sama and a great friend. I love reading your story, and much-a-more. Also- Thanks for introducing me to Bones, now I can bug my mom forever and ever and ever... >D Way to go twin! *huggle* BTW- Datenuts! Very Happy
Shadow: Well, let's-a-see... You made this wonderful site, and while taking care it, you find time to RP with all of us, which is pretty flipping awesome. Very Happy
Noah: Well, we met at the DCT I believe, and then there was the Avatar RPat WI... so I guess we've been friends since. You're such a great buddie, and it's really fun talking/RPing with you. Also, It's nice to have someone to rant to. ^^' So, yup, Thank you so much Noah. *huggles*
Hptonks: We also met on the Avatar RP, and also the Hogwarts RP on WI. So much fun... So, yep. Thanks for being a great friend!
Amanda: WHEE~! My buddie! Very Happy Thanks for always RPing with me, whether it's Maximum Ride or Percy Jackson. ^^
Brittani: I know your there. *squints* xD Your so great and all. And so nice. I love talking Naruto with you, It's so fun, ^^
Mioko: My real life buddie! *tackle* So much to say about you... Again-- so little time. ^^' Your such a great fiend, and how you RP/Write is awesome. I love reading your stories. They're so energizing. Like the energizer bunny! Very Happy
iGri: Although we never talk much, your still pretty cool. I take a peek at one of your stories... or two, I just forget to comment. ^^' I should get better at that... But, also, Your b-day is right after mine, so, it's still cool. ^^
Mia: So much fun you are Mia! It's so fun to RP with you, and your poems totally ROCK! Very Happy
Crystal: We recently became friends, so I don't see why I shouldn't add you too. ^^ Your such a fun person to talk with, and maybe we should talk more. Maybe even try to make a plan to rule the world with evil robots with Mia. ^^

I believe that's it... It took me awhile though... ^^'
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/28/2010, 2:14 am

Guess what I haaaveee?

Komoda wrote:Wow... :') Thank you, so, so much. I'm really so grateful for all of you on Twig, as well... You've all kept me sane when I was at my worst. I'll definitely be posting all the people I'm grateful for (like you! ) on that thread when I get back.

Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/28/2010, 9:40 am

Awww! ^^ We made her happy!

xD Ari, I have to admit, I just stalked your profile conversation too.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/28/2010, 9:41 am

Lol, but I admitted to stalking yours. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/28/2010, 9:48 am

Quite. nod You did it first, too.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 2/28/2010, 10:01 am

Very true. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 2/28/2010, 10:27 am

Thankyou to peeps who mentioned moi. x] To be honest, I didn't really read over many things, but...I figured I'd post who I'm grateful for, too.

Noah & Taylor - My best buds since WI. x] You're awesome beyond my legit vocabulary...You've helped me through a lot of things, family things, and I hope I've helped you, too. You're both brilliant writers, and have some of the best imaginations I know. I mean, where would we be without the HBH, Tay? Which came from your brain, yes. nod And Noah--you come up with awesome schemes, be it they evil or not so evil. Same for you, Tay. You've both made me smile and you're just...awesome. The kind of people I'm glad that I 'know,' and I'm glad that you're my BFFL's.

Linz - The only person I know-know on here, minus my sister. But then again, you're like my sister. I'm so glad I introduced you to here--you're fun to RP with, especially when you try to like kill poor Rayray. xD But without you, I don't know where I'd be. Probably some depressed little thing curled up in a ball in the corner of my room admist my stuffies. But, I'm not. You've got to be one of THE most single amazing people on the planet. I'm blessed that you're my blest friend. And I'm going to draw on your face when you fall asleep this Friday at your sleepover. =]

FWP & WL - More buddies since WI. x] Gosh, that's so long ago now, it seems, isn't it? You're both awesome, may I say. WL, you are evil and twisted on occasion. nod xD But that's not a bad thing, it's what makes you...you! No matter how many times you change your username, my favorite nickname for you will be WL, I feel the need to add. Same goes to you, Fairway, I'm still gonna call you that, forever. =D You have amazing talent as a writer, and you're quite witty. I feel silly sometimes replying your RP's because mine usually aren't as hardly as detailed or really that great as yours. You two nuts will be my buds forever, too. =]]

Pop - Okay, so you don't come on much, and you probably won't read this, but whatever. You're yet another bud of mine since WI. And you're one of the most twisted, demented, and evil people I know...Haha, okay, maybe you're not that bad, but your evil plans are! I mean, seriously! You're like an idol to me because of that...however, I don't aspire to be so loopy that I kill of my favorite character. I still don't know why you did that...=O But you're also an really cool person & friend. =]

Amanda - I think you're one of my more recent buds. =] You're incredibly fun to RP with, for starters. I like making drama with Luke and Lizzy. =D But you're also probably one of the best Christians I know, and I wish I was as great a Christian you are. Thank you for cheering me up that one time when I posted I was having family problems. Things did get better after that, but I think part of the smile on my face was from you. You're really awesome. x]

ALLLLL of my RP buddies - Thank you for spending your time RPing with me. Whether I've just started RPing with you, or I haven't really ever RPed with you but a few times, thank you. RPing means a lot to me, partially because it's sharpened my writing skills to a point, and partially because it's just...fun. I view it as a never ending story, go ahead an chastise me if you will when I say it's fun, too. You're all really cool, dudes. =]

My newer friend, Crystal Aura - I decided to use your full username, ooh. xD I haven't 'known' you for that long, really, but I can tell already you're a hyper little thing and that you're going to be a really awesome friend. =]

And, last but not least, Shadow - As other certainly are, I'm grateful for you, too. Not just because you're the creator of this site--which has to be the single most awesome site on the net, next to my beloved Facebook. xD--but because you're an amazing girl. Your writing is excellent, you're personality is great, RPing with you is always interesting...just, completely, you're awesome. =] And I know I've used that word several times, I'm not big on antonyms, you see. =P Anyway--you're one of my role models, or idols, whichever you prefer.

And to all of the people who I forgot--which I hope isn't that many--you mean a lot to me, even though I haven't mentioned you, and you have permission to kill me for said non-mentioning...=P
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/28/2010, 10:54 am

x3 Aww, thank you, Seaweed!

I left way. too. many. people out. xD

Seaweed - For actually getting other people to use the silly little nickname I gave you, on WI. Very Happy That made me feel cool. And for RPing with me on the DE and letting me go on my first date and get married and have a cute little baby that wants to eat the spiders! Oh, and of course, for letting Pootnic meet Greg. x3 RPing with you on the DE was some of the most fun of my life.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 2/28/2010, 12:58 pm

Shadow wrote:OMG! I remember Dogs! Dogs was one of my best RP buddies ever. xD

Thank you, Cyn! Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Yay, I ish Kumori. Lol, I don't think your Farr RPing was ever that bad. xD I can't remember it too well, but heck, I know I'd remember if I thought you sucked.
Yeah, she rocked! nod

Yesh, you ish Kumori. xD I would've added the last name provided, but I forgot it when I was typing up the thingie... xP
Lol, all I know is it wasn't the greatest, haha. rolleyes

Forrey wrote:Cyn! You have awesome poems and are a really great person. Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Thanksies, Very Happy

DL wrote:FWP & WL - More buddies since WI. x] Gosh, that's so long ago now, it seems, isn't it? You're both awesome, may I say. WL, you are evil and twisted on occasion. Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 899677 xD But that's not a bad thing, it's what makes you...you! No matter how many times you change your username, my favorite nickname for you will be WL, I feel the need to add. Same goes to you, Fairway, I'm still gonna call you that, forever. =D You have amazing talent as a writer, and you're quite witty. I feel silly sometimes replying your RP's because mine usually aren't as hardly as detailed or really that great as yours. You two nuts will be my buds forever, too. =]
Yeah, WI was so long ago... I still go there to see if Pop's tried to kill me yet, or is spilling the beans as to why she won't let me kill Crystal yet. Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 Suspect
Aw, thanks, x] Lol, you don't have to feel bad, sometimes simple's simply the way to go [haha xD]. And you'll always be an awesome buddy to me, too. Very Happy
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 2/28/2010, 1:05 pm

Miss_Alice wrote:Who I am thankful for:
Miss_Miyu: Oh woooow. So much to say, so little time... All I say is: Your my Onii-Sama and a great friend. I love reading your story, and much-a-more. Also- Thanks for introducing me to Bones, now I can bug my mom forever and ever and ever... >D Way to go twin! *huggle* BTW- Datenuts! Very Happy
Shadow: Well, let's-a-see... You made this wonderful site, and while taking care it, you find time to RP with all of us, which is pretty flipping awesome. Very Happy
Noah: Well, we met at the DCT I believe, and then there was the Avatar RPat WI... so I guess we've been friends since. You're such a great buddie, and it's really fun talking/RPing with you. Also, It's nice to have someone to rant to. ^^' So, yup, Thank you so much Noah. *huggles*
Hptonks: We also met on the Avatar RP, and also the Hogwarts RP on WI. So much fun... So, yep. Thanks for being a great friend!
Amanda: WHEE~! My buddie! Very Happy Thanks for always RPing with me, whether it's Maximum Ride or Percy Jackson. ^^
Brittani: I know your there. *squints* xD Your so great and all. And so nice. I love talking Naruto with you, It's so fun, ^^
Mioko: My real life buddie! *tackle* So much to say about you... Again-- so little time. ^^' Your such a great fiend, and how you RP/Write is awesome. I love reading your stories. They're so energizing. Like the energizer bunny! Very Happy
iGri: Although we never talk much, your still pretty cool. I take a peek at one of your stories... or two, I just forget to comment. ^^' I should get better at that... But, also, Your b-day is right after mine, so, it's still cool. ^^
Mia: So much fun you are Mia! It's so fun to RP with you, and your poems totally ROCK! Very Happy
Crystal: We recently became friends, so I don't see why I shouldn't add you too. ^^ Your such a fun person to talk with, and maybe we should talk more. Maybe even try to make a plan to rule the world with evil robots with Mia. ^^

I believe that's it... It took me awhile though... ^^'

No evil robots. XD We'll just be some MAGIC ELVES [XD] That'll be PURE EVIL, and that shall rule the world. We will be 3 people. Izzie[The to-be-evil one. XD] Me [The averagely evil one. XD] and WCL [The pure evil, one. O,o]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 2/28/2010, 3:33 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:x3 Aww, thank you, Seaweed!

I left way. too. many. people out. xD

Seaweed - For actually getting other people to use the silly little nickname I gave you, on WI. Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin That made me feel cool. And for RPing with me on the DE and letting me go on my first date and get married and have a cute little baby that wants to eat the spiders! Oh, and of course, for letting Pootnic meet Greg. x3 RPing with you on the DE was some of the most fun of my life.

You're welcome. =]

x] Thankyou, Shadow, =]...Now that I think about it, I miss Pootnic. =
Cyn431 wrote:t;]
Shadow wrote:OMG! I remember Dogs! Dogs was one of my best RP buddies ever. xD

Thank you, Cyn! Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Yay, I ish Kumori. Lol, I don't think your Farr RPing was ever that bad. xD I can't remember it too well, but heck, I know I'd remember if I thought you sucked.
Yeah, she rocked! Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 899677

Yesh, you ish Kumori. xD I would've added the last name provided, but I forgot it when I was typing up the thingie... xP
Lol, all I know is it wasn't the greatest, haha. Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 983495

Forrey wrote:Cyn! You have awesome poems and are a really great person. Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Thanksies, Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

DL wrote:FWP & WL - More buddies since WI. x] Gosh, that's so long ago now, it seems, isn't it? You're both awesome, may I say. WL, you are evil and twisted on occasion. Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 899677 xD But that's not a bad thing, it's what makes you...you! No matter how many times you change your username, my favorite nickname for you will be WL, I feel the need to add. Same goes to you, Fairway, I'm still gonna call you that, forever. =D You have amazing talent as a writer, and you're quite witty. I feel silly sometimes replying your RP's because mine usually aren't as hardly as detailed or really that great as yours. You two nuts will be my buds forever, too. =]
Yeah, WI was so long ago... I still go there to see if Pop's tried to kill me yet, or is spilling the beans as to why she won't let me kill Crystal yet. Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 Suspect
Aw, thanks, x] Lol, you don't have to feel bad, sometimes simple's simply the way to go [haha xD]. And you'll always be an awesome buddy to me, too. Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Lol! I'm asuming she hasn't, though? =\
You're welcome! And yeah, I know, but, still. xD And, =]]
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 2/28/2010, 3:43 pm

I'm in on this now!! *smiles*

Little Miss OMG-it's-a-cow!: You've been one of my bestest friends ever and one of the few people I can truly open up to. You don't critisize me which is more than I could ever ask for. You're a brilliant girl who I am priveledged and blessed to call one of my friends. And I feel honored you open up to me in the same way whcih makes me all fuzzy inside. You're also the one who helps me through my boy-crazed part where I;m either high in happiness of or low. Either way you're there to help! LOL! Anyway, along with that you're always in for an rp and ready to help me kill my people when I need it! ;] And in for a scheme when I need someone teo tell it to. You have the craziest imagination which inspires me so much and I swear you will be in my 'thanksyous' if I ever get off my lazy butt to write a book! xD But for the mean time, thank you so much for listening to helping me through my insane life!

Jack the Pumpkin King [Noah]: You're amazing and I could just leave it at that but why not let you feel tingly inside? xD You're my best guy friend honestly and you help me figure out what goes on in some of the minds of the crazy boys I know. You're a great person to RP with and I always can tell you whats going on and you're not going to blame it on me which is great to have. You always try to help and give me advice which I'm eternally grateful for and I don't know what I'd do without you sometimes. So to my buddeh I top off my hat!! =]

Womeh, Cassy, Mad Hatter: You are insane! I LOVE YOU!!! (xD sorry...) Sometimes I'm having an awful day but your humor always makes me smile. I will admit you are one of my favies to rp with and I always have fun doing it. Evie and Jeremy have definately become favoritesw in my mind and when Taylor was alive I loved Sevvy and her rps too. You're a great friend and I'm lucky to know you! So, I give you your cape and deem you utterly insane! Please, please, please don't ever change!

Shadz: You were one of the first people I started rping with back on WI during Tribe of Rushing Waters. Our people always had interesting things happen to them and it was fun to share them with you. I always will remeber Tide and Song with their little kittens. They seemed to get so big over the course of a few days... I'll miss those rps so (maybe I'lldo it eventually here) And then on RMSBIDONT-REMEMBER-THE-REST Leppy and Snow were and interesting pair. Even after taht we certainly had a lot of fun. You are a great person to talk to when I'm feeling down and you can always help me take my mind off of things. LYLAS and here I close your 'howamazingyouare' part.

Pixie: I know you're not on here but if you ever come on, maybe you'll see this one day. You were the first person I truly started to formulate evil ideas with. Who else could have made my charrie a come-back-from-dead daughter or help come up with evil ghostie cats? You were one of my first online friends and (most likely) unknowingly helped me with calming down after impossibley evil, long days. So, I thank you so much for listenign and rping my Harry Potter-fellow fan!

Newms: Like shadz, I know you're not here but I take my hat off to you. You were also one of my frist online friends and someone I really like. Your stories are great and often have me wondering what happens next. You're a great writer and I hope I can read something of yours again out of a bookstore. Miss talking to you and I hope I can 'hang' with you again sometime eventually...

Ratty: Ratty, ratty, ratty... What can I say? You and I rped a lot especially on Hoggy and TORW. One of the few people who kept me on task with updating the front page there. You have a great imagination and it is epic to rp with you! You're a great friend and I'm happy to know someone like you! =]

Komo: Wow, there's like no words to put about this. You were the amzing leader my medicine cat had the priveledge to befriend. And the she-fix Darkmoon fell in love with and countless other things. I will admit, you are the Queen of Hybrids and I partially owe my creation of Half-Blood Haven to you. You're a great friend and I love talking to you! It's a pleasure knowing you, Mrs. Wayne.

Cherio: (didn't think I forgot you did ya?) You were one of the first people who rped with me on WI's DE and that got me started with all my crazy famtasy ideas. So in a way, if I ever get my book done, I owe you! You're a great friend who can keep up with my hyperness or me to yours... either way. You're amazing with your many people in your mind, You've inspired my own skitzoness (jk, I skitzo on my own). Love ya!!

Amanda: (last but certainly not least!!) I am glad to know there is someone in this world who wings out as much about their favorites series as I do. Sort of makes me feel, dare I say, normalish. Your antics are great and it's amuzing to walk into HBH and see you and Wormeh arguing over capes... Also it's fun getting to rp with you, even if its distantly arguing over who gets Luke! xD You're a great friend and a great testimony to the God we serve. Love you! ;]

So, now that I've told you all who I really like... I shall close! =]

Last edited by Taylor_Potter on 2/28/2010, 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 2/28/2010, 3:56 pm

Taylor_Potter wrote:I'm in on this now!! *smiles*

Little Miss OMG-it's-a-cow!: You've been one of my bestest friends ever and one of the few people I can truly open up to. You don't critisize me which is more than I could ever ask for. You're a brilliant girl who I am priveledged and blessed to call one of my friends. And I feel honored you open up to me in the same way whcih makes me all fuzzy inside. You're also the one who helps me through my boy-crazed part where I;m either high in happiness of or low. Either way you're there to help! LOL! Anyway, along with that you're always in for an rp and ready to help me kill my people when I need it! ;] And in for a scheme when I need someone teo tell it to. You have the craziest imagination which inspires me so much and I swear you will be in my 'thanksyous' if I ever get off my lazy butt to write a book! xD But for the mean time, thank you so much for listening to helping me through my insane life!

Jack the Pumpkin King [Noah]: You're amazing and I could just leave it at that but why not let you feel tingly inside? xD You're my best guy friend honestly and you help me figure out what goes on in some of the minds of the crazy boys I know. You're a great person to RP with and I always can tell you whats going on and you're not going to blame it on me which is great to have. You always try to help and give me advice which I'm eternally grateful for and I don't know what I'd do without you sometimes. So to my buddeh I top off my hat!! =]

Womeh, Cassy, Mad Hatter: You are insane! I LOVE YOU!!! (xD sorry...) Sometimes I'm having an awful day but your humor always makes me smile. I will admit you are one of my favies to rp with and I always have fun doing it. Evie and Jeremy have definately become favoritesw in my mind and when Taylor was alive I loved Sevvy and her rps too. You're a great friend and I'm lucky to know you! So, I give you your cape and deem you utterly insane! Please, please, please don't ever change!

Shadz: You were one of the first people I started rping with back on WI during Tribe of Rushing Waters. Our people always had interesting things happen to them and it was fun to share them with you. I always will remeber Tide and Song with their little kittens. They seemed to get so big over the course of a few days... I'll miss those rps so (maybe I'lldo it eventually here) And then on RMSBIDONT-REMEMBER-THE-REST Leppy and Snow were and interesting pair. Even after taht we certainly had a lot of fun. You are a great person to talk to when I'm feeling down and you can always help me take my mind off of things. LYLAS and here I close your 'howamazingyouare' part.

Pixie: I know you're not on here but if you ever come on, maybe you'll see this one day. You were the first person I truly started to formulate evil ideas with. Who else could have made my charrie a come-back-from-dead daughter or help come up with evil ghostie cats? You were one of my first online friends and (most likely) unknowingly helped me with calming down after impossibley evil, long days. So, I thank you so much for listenign and rping my Harry Potter-fellow fan!

Newms: Like shadz, I know you're not here but I take my hat off to you. You were also one of my frist online friends and someone I really like. Your stories are great and often have me wondering what happens next. You're a great writer and I hope I can read something of yours again out of a bookstore. Miss talking to you and I hope I can 'hang' with you again sometime eventually...

Ratty: Ratty, ratty, ratty... What can I say? You and I rped a lot especially on Hoggy and TORW. One of the few people who kept me on task with updating the front page there. You have a great imagination and it is epic to rp with you! You're a great friend and I'm happy to know someone like you! =]

Komo: Wow, there's like no words to put about this. You were the amzing leader my medicine cat had the priveledge to befriend. And the she-fix Darkmoon fell in love with and countless other things. I will admit, you are the Queen of Hybrids and I partially owe my creation of Half-Blood Haven to you. You're a great friend and I love talking to you! It's a pleasure knowing you, Mrs. Wayne.

Amanda: (last but certainly not least!!) I am glad to know there is someone in this world who wings out as much about their favorites series as I do. Sort of makes me feel, dare I say, normalish. Your antics are great and it's amuzing to walk into HBH and see you and Wormeh arguing over capes... Also it's fun getting to rp with you, even if its distantly arguing over who gets Luke! xD You're a great friend and a great testimony to the God we serve. Love you! ;]

So, now that I've told you all who I really like... I shall close! =]

All I can say is thank you, dude. x]]]
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 2/28/2010, 7:13 pm

Pop wrote:Lol! I'm asuming she hasn't, though? =\
You're welcome! And yeah, I know, but, still. xD And, =]]
Nope, she hasn't yet. xP I'll check again now though just to be sure.
Very Happy
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/1/2010, 6:22 pm

Aww, thank you, Taylor. ^^ (See, I kept forgetting people! D= Here's mine to you.)

Taylor - I can't believe I ever didn't love you! Surprised You are a wicked awesome person. x3 Those RPs were some of my favorites ever . . . gah, I really really miss the Tribe now. Razz You must bring it to Twig some day! I also must thank you immensely for all the times you helped cheer me up, especially during that whole Twilight incident. You're the one who convinced me to make the right choice. x)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/2/2010, 5:52 pm

PugsRock wrote:Amanda- It's so much fun to RP with you. Survival School, the iCarly RP. And you're a great mod. You're hardworking and fun.
Gracias, buddeh. Very Happy

Snow wrote:Amanda: One of the kindest people I know on the internet. I am extremely grateful to have met you.
As near all of my internet friends have faded away and I am only left with my dear friends in real-life, there is still your club. 'Tis one of the few things that has kept me posting. Thank you!
Awww, thanks! That really means a lot. Smile

Miss_Alice wrote:Amanda: WHEE~! My buddie! Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin Thanks for always RPing with me, whether it's Maximum Ride or Percy Jackson. ^^
I LUV RPing with you to, buddeh. Adn you need to reply. xD

Dragon Lover wrote:Amanda - I think you're one of my more recent buds. =] You're incredibly fun to RP with, for starters. I like making drama with Luke and Lizzy. =D But you're also probably one of the best Christians I know, and I wish I was as great a Christian you are. Thank you for cheering me up that one time when I posted I was having family problems. Things did get better after that, but I think part of the smile on my face was from you. You're really awesome. x]

Luke and Lizzy pwn.
Why is everyone saying they're horrible Christians? All you peeps are great Christians! *huggles*
Aww, that's sweet!

Taylor_Potter wrote:Amanda: (last but certainly not least!!) I am glad to know there is someone in this world who wings out as much about their favorites series as I do. Sort of makes me feel, dare I say, normalish. Your antics are great and it's amuzing to walk into HBH and see you and Wormeh arguing over capes... Also it's fun getting to rp with you, even if its distantly arguing over who gets Luke! xD You're a great friend and a great testimony to the God we serve. Love you! ;]

Guilty of obsession. xD
O.o I make someone feel normal?! What is going on in the world?
She still hasn't gotten it back, ya know. xD
Lizzy still deserves him. HE KISSED HER! Oops... DON'T KILL DL!!!!!!
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 Siggy
Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 SiggyWho are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 Siggy
Who are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 SiggyWho are *you* grateful for? - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum