The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a letter that I shan't be sending.

2 posters

Go down

a letter that I shan't be sending. Empty a letter that I shan't be sending.

Post by Nightowl 3/17/2010, 1:13 am

Dear friend,

Oh, I hate you so much for this. Except I don't hate you. I love you. I love you so much, and you don't realize it. You don't realize that I'd never judge you, that I love you, and that sure, maybe I wouldn't know what to say to you, but I would still love you.

Maybe what I really hate is what you're doing to yourself. Or how your mind is so clouded over with wanting to be perfect.
You don't need to want that. God loves you, j u s t t h e w a y y o u a r e, and so do I.
And so does pretty much everyone else.

And you think that you can't trust me. That hurts. A lot more than you know. You don't want to tell me - but she did - and now I'm scared. For you, for our friendship, for a lot of things.

You see, I wouldn't survive school without you. You are that one person who doesn't judge me, and so why would I judge you? How could I? You mean a lot to me. And I need you to not do this to yourself, I need you to be there for me, and I want to be there for you. But I can't do that if you're scared of telling me things because you think I'd love you less.

Okay, so I don't understand why you're doing this whole not-eating-food thing. You saw what happened to those others. And you know, I'm pretty sure, that you don't need to do this.

I'm so angry, and confused and sorry.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1041

Back to top Go down

a letter that I shan't be sending. Empty Re: a letter that I shan't be sending.

Post by FOREIGN?! 3/17/2010, 8:47 am

Aw. *huggle* I'm sorry you're going through all this drama. You should try talking to her about this, she might not know you feel this way.
Okay, so I don't understand why you're doing this whole not-eating-food thing.
If she isn't eating right, make sure you talk to her or an adult or something. That can lead to some really really serious problems and could make her really really sick and miserable.
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 3/18/2010, 12:32 am

Thanks Forrey. :/ I am going to talk to her at some point, but I don't even know where to start; this is a ridiculously confusing situation.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1041

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down