The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight?

+9
Mandy-Love
Spring_Blossom
Orodruin
sweettee11
Erinbeth
liz1289
Mordor
Jesus4Eternity
Miss_Alice
13 posters

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight?

Post by Mordor 3/31/2010, 4:41 pm

I smirked, "Usually, huh? I don't have time for this; I'm starving."
Jack grinned, "Yeah, I'll get the car, Bridget? You want to come with us?"
I turned my head slowly, glaring at him. He shrugged, tell me to chill.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight?

Post by sweettee11 3/31/2010, 4:44 pm

Kathryn236 wrote:I smirked, "Usually, huh? I don't have time for this; I'm starving."
Jack grinned, "Yeah, I'll get the car, Bridget? You want to come with us?"
I turned my head slowly, glaring at him. He shrugged, tell me to chill.

"Um.. Sure" said Bee. "Do you guys have any special powers?"
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 3/31/2010, 5:17 pm

Kathryn236 wrote:I chuckled, poking it towards her, two of them, and practically shoved mine down my throat. "Eat slowly. Or fast, I don't care."
I ate it fast. "Yum!"
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2044

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/31/2010, 6:22 pm

Sweet
"No," Jack said slowly, looking at her funny. Which meant "yes' but we weren't going to tell her that.
He walked away, shortly coming back with a huge van, "Hop in."
I sighed, grinning and jumping in the front seat, nodding at Bee.

[Sam, is it okay if Sweet can join our RP? Bee's litte sister is lost also, so I was thinking Kit and Kara could find her.]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/31/2010, 6:22 pm

Sam
"Okay, kiddo," I said, "You ready? We gotta go." I stood up, opening my wings.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/31/2010, 6:23 pm

[Oh, and sorry Sam, I have to go to Church Dx
We can RP if I get on later, though Very Happy]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 3/31/2010, 7:54 pm

Kathryn236 wrote:Sweet
"No," Jack said slowly, looking at her funny. Which meant "yes' but we weren't going to tell her that.
He walked away, shortly coming back with a huge van, "Hop in."
I sighed, grinning and jumping in the front seat, nodding at Bee.

[Sam, is it okay if Sweet can join our RP? Bee's litte sister is lost also, so I was thinking Kit and Kara could find her.]

"Just to let you know, I can play with people's mind. That includes reading thoughts.." said Bee with a smile
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 3/31/2010, 8:50 pm

[Hello peeps]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 2 Siggy
Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 2 SiggyFly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 2 Siggy
Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 2 SiggyFly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 4/1/2010, 7:28 pm

Kathryn236 wrote:Sam
"Okay, kiddo," I said, "You ready? We gotta go." I stood up, opening my wings.
I walked over to her and nodded. "Hold?" I asked innocently.
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/1/2010, 10:23 pm

[RP anyone?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Orodruin 4/6/2010, 4:10 pm

[Cool Cool Maximum Ride RP! I've read most a' the books...I want to join Very Happy

Name: Falcon.
Description: (Don't forget to say what your wings look like!) coal-black hair, ice-blue eyes, fair skin, raven-feathered wings (the same color as his hair_, he's 6'4 in height, and thin and wiry of built.
Personality: quiet, more or less shy,
Power: energy manipulation/other.
Other: ...nothing...

~Onyx]

Last edited by Peregrine on 4/7/2010, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Male Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/7/2010, 11:43 am

[Ithildin? There's a password xD
And, you out of character? () [] {}? xD]

[Sweet]
I snorted, looking at Bridget in the 'I don't care now do what I say' universal look. Jack covered his mouth, trying not to burst out in his spontaneous laughing fits. "Look, Bee, mess with my mind and get hurt, we have to go. Jack do you're thing." I glanced at him.
He blinked, staring into Bee's eyes, and started to twist her emotions. He'd continue to do so until she agreed.
(He can change and sense peoples' emotions xD
]

[Sam]
"Yep," I leaned down a bit waiting for her to climb onto my back.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 4/7/2010, 12:11 pm

I climbed on adn got comfortable.
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/7/2010, 2:21 pm

"Okay, Kara, let's fly!" I ran about ten feet and threw myself in the air, my already open wings gaining altitude as I beat them hard. Flying was amazing, the best sensation in the world, I wished Kara knew what it was like. She'd love it soo much, and it'd be easier for both of us as I can't carry her that long. Anyway; we had to get out of California. They would be looking for us, They would send Erasers after us and we'd be dead meat. Literally.
Shaking me head, I looked back at Kara after I was soaring at 20,000 feet. The wind was cool, and clean up here. Not dirty, like, like Mexico City. You think it's gross in a plane? Ugh-try it up in the air, like, if you have wings.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 4/7/2010, 2:51 pm

I laughed and smiled as we took off. I kept my eyes wandering, looking at different things.
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 4/7/2010, 3:32 pm

Kathryn236 wrote:[Ithildin? There's a password xD
And, you out of character? () [] {}? xD]

[Sweet]
I snorted, looking at Bridget in the 'I don't care now do what I say' universal look. Jack covered his mouth, trying not to burst out in his spontaneous laughing fits. "Look, Bee, mess with my mind and get hurt, we have to go. Jack do you're thing." I glanced at him.
He blinked, staring into Bee's eyes, and started to twist her emotions. He'd continue to do so until she agreed.
(He can change and sense peoples' emotions xD
]

[Sam]
"Yep," I leaned down a bit waiting for her to climb onto my back.

((Okay))
Bee agreed quietly. "Where to now?"
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/7/2010, 3:38 pm

[Yeah. And she can mess with Jade's mind, but Jack might be harder since he can sense what she's feeling. xD]

I giggled, shuting the door behind her. "I dunno. You?" My head turned to face Jack, who was putting green fluffy dice on the mirror. "Huh? Oh, I'm thinking Arizona."
It made perfect sense, and I nodded glancing at Bee from the rear veiw mirror. "Arizona, the desert-y part."

[Hey, did Bee's sister just get lost? Or what? 'Cause I can make Kitty find her in the desert, like, stranded and hot and disorientated.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/7/2010, 3:42 pm

[Sam]
I scanned the ground, coasting on a warm updraft. Shifting my weight, I seen a small black dot on the ground moving slowly in a undecided route. With my raptor vision I was able to pick up the outline of a small figure-human, a girl perhaps, small probablty around 7 or 8 and definetly lost. Normal? I think not. The thought bounced around in my brain as I decided wether or not to got look.

[Sweettee, could the figure black dot be Bee's sister?
And, Sam, do you mind if Sweet joins our RP? Three-ways are fun xD]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 4/7/2010, 3:44 pm

(I don't mind, Sweet can definatley join us!)

"Who that?" I asked innocently.
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 4/7/2010, 3:46 pm

Kathryn236 wrote:[Sam]
I scanned the ground, coasting on a warm updraft. Shifting my weight, I seen a small black dot on the ground moving slowly in a undecided route. With my raptor vision I was able to pick up the outline of a small figure-human, a girl perhaps, small probablty around 7 or 8 and definetly lost. Normal? I think not. The thought bounced around in my brain as I decided wether or not to got look.

[Sweettee, could the figure black dot be Bee's sister?
And, Sam, do you mind if Sweet joins our RP? Three-ways are fun xD]

[[That is fine...))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 4/7/2010, 3:49 pm

Kathryn236 wrote:[Yeah. And she can mess with Jade's mind, but Jack might be harder since he can sense what she's feeling. xD]

I giggled, shuting the door behind her. "I dunno. You?" My head turned to face Jack, who was putting green fluffy dice on the mirror. "Huh? Oh, I'm thinking Arizona."
It made perfect sense, and I nodded glancing at Bee from the rear veiw mirror. "Arizona, the desert-y part."

[Hey, did Bee's sister just get lost? Or what? 'Cause I can make Kitty find her in the desert, like, stranded and hot and disorientated.

((Lost... well, she escaped the school...))

Bee starred at Jade. She tried pushing a thought into her mind, 'How about somewhere else'
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/7/2010, 3:59 pm

[Awesome! Very Happy]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/7/2010, 4:01 pm

[Sam]

"I dunno, let's find out." I angled my wings almost completey folding them, telling Kara to hang on tight, and went straight into a dive. I figured I was going about 250 MPH so I didn't want her to fly off me. About 50 yards away I snapped them open, having to do a running stop on the dry ground so I didn't face-plant into the sand. I kept Kara on my back, slowly stalking up to the figure. "Hello?"
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 4/7/2010, 4:04 pm

Kathryn236 wrote:[Sam]

"I dunno, let's find out." I angled my wings almost completey folding them, telling Kara to hang on tight, and went straight into a dive. I figured I was going about 250 MPH so I didn't want her to fly off me. About 50 yards away I snapped them open, having to do a running stop on the dry ground so I didn't face-plant into the sand. I kept Kara on my back, slowly stalking up to the figure. "Hello?"

((Should I respond to this?))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/7/2010, 4:05 pm

I tapped the dashboard with my foot, ignoring the glare from Jack, and looked out the window. Tumbleweeds look soo depressing. Betcha didn't know that.
I suddenly blinked, my head turning to Jack. "Maybe we should go somewhere else."
He looked at me, frowning, then he slammed on the breaks. Leaning over, Jack smacked me across the face, hard, and I snapped out of it enough to glare at him. He looked back at Bee. "No. You better not mess with her mind. Without it we're lost. Got it kid?"
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next