The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collision; A Fanfiction (Normal Version)

3 posters

Go down

Collision; A Fanfiction (Normal Version) Empty Collision; A Fanfiction (Normal Version)

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/12/2009, 10:53 pm

Maturity: LOTS of serious kissing and such, but nothing more.
Fantasy: Everything in Magyk, the Divide, Harry Potter, Twilight, LOTR, Chasing Yesterday, iCarly, American Girls ect. Basically, vampires, werewolves, magic, witches, wizards, parallel universe, mythical creatures, forgetting your past...

All original characters are by Stephenie Meyer, J.K. Rowling, Robin Wasserman, Elizabeth Kay, Angie Sage and other various authors. Smile

Collision; A Fanfiction (Normal Version) 2jdmmom

I expected seven people in my room. I expected the three people I had invited from online, Shadow, Saddle and iGri. I expected Benjamin, I expected Jenny, I expected Nick, and I expected Shadow's crush, Jamie. There were more than seven people in this room.
The room had obviously grown. How could they all have fit? There had to be about 30 people in my room at the moment! And, besdies the fact that my room was huge, my furniture was nowhere to be seen! Instead, a purple silk couch was against the wall, and chairs were everywhere. What in the world was going on?
What looked like the Cullen family was in a corner. The big one, Emmett, I assumed, held the tall, blond one's wrists. Jasper, no doubt. He was farthest away, and clearly not breathing. Tall, black-haired teenagers were watching him, like they didn't want him to escape.
Shadow, Saddle and iGri walked up to me. "It was like this when we came in." Shadow whispered. "Who are these people?" Saddle asked curiously. "I have no clue."
My eyes continued to wander. A curly-haired boy, who looked like the way I would picture Septimus Heap, was on the silk couch, talking to what looked like Marcia and Jenna.
An elf was walking over to me. "Hi! I'm Betony!" She grinned. Her ears were pointed. "Are you a tangle-child?" I asked curiously. I had heard of her from the Divide, so, if she answered yes...."Yes! You're the first person to ask that!" she grinned. "I'll bring Felix over."
Across the room, I saw a flash of silver light, and a white stag began to prance around. Of course, if all these people were here, Harry Potter was too.
At least there were some real, normal people here, if they could be called normal. The actors from twilight and Harry Potter were staring at their characters, trying to mimic them.
"Amanda, who are these people?" I turned around to see Benjamin. "I have no absolute idea."
And there were still more people.
A very short cute boy stood in a corner, fiddling with a ring on his neck. A very tall man with a long gray [size=12]beard towered over him, and two other short people were talking to two taller red haired people...as they blew things up in a cauldron. "Fred, George, what are you doing?" A man with black, greasy hair inspected the cauldron. "This is not approved."
As I continued to look around, I also saw a short girl with black hair talking to a wavy blond haired girl and a brown haired boy. Who were these people and how did they get in here?
Saddle handed me a bullhorn. "Where did you get this?" I asked. "It just appeared in my hand!" She half-giggled. I turned it on.
"Attention please!" The noise in the room ceased. "Who are you, and how did you get here?" I went straight to the point. Chatter started at once. "One at a time!" I pointed at the family of pale people in the corner. "I am Carlisle." The other blond one emerged from the group. "This is Esme, Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, Jasper, Edward and Bella." He motioned to the people around him.
I nodded, my throat dry. How did the Cullens get in my room?
“I don’t know how we got here.” Edward answered. “I can read minds.” He explained, seeing the confused look on my face. “Oh. Ok. Who are you?” I pointed to the black-haired teenagers with the disapproving faces. “I am Sam Uley. This is Jacob, Quil, Embry, Paul and Jared.” One of them –Jacob, according to Sam- waved. “And this is Renesmee, Claire, and Emily.” He said. Claire looked about three and Renesmee was only a baby. Emily, at least, looked at least 19.
“Alright.” I breathed. “You?” I pointed to the three people on the couch. “I’m Septimus Heap. This is Jenna, the princess…”
“Septimus! Don’t tell her that! She could work for DomDaniel!” The woman barked. “Who’s DomDaniel?” I asked. “See? Anyway, that’s Jenna, and this is Marcia.” H pointed to the woman in the purple cloak who had thought I worked for DomDaniel.
“I still don’t trust her.” Marcia mumbled. I ignored her and went on to the next group of people, the ones hovering over a laptop. “And who are you?” I asked; I was getting bored of asking the same question over and over. “I’ m Freddie Benson.” The boy blushed a bit. “And I’m Carly. That’s Sam.” The brunette girl pointed to the blond who was eating a NutriGrain bar.
“Cool. I’ve seen you show.” I replied and turned to the short boys with curly hair. “And you are…?”
“I’m Frodo Baggins, and this is Sam, Merry, and Pippin.” Frodo smiled. “And that’s Gandalf.” He pointed to the tallest of the five, the one with the beard. I continued around the room to the people with stinks in their hands. “I’m Harry Potter. This is Ron, Hermione, and
(unfortunately) Draco.” I giggled slightly. “And I’m Albus Dumbledore.” Said the older one, looking curiously at Gandalf.

“I’ve read your books.” I told Harry, blushing. “Oh. Cool.” He smiled.
“Who are you?” I went over to the more=normal looking people in the middle of the room. “This is the twilight cast.” One of them said. “I’m Jackson Rathbone. This is Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed, Kellan Lutz, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.” He smiled almost shyly.
“And this is the Harry Potter cast. I’m Daniel Radcliffe.” He smiled. “I’m Emma Watson and this is Rupert Grint.” The girl smiled. “Oh, cool. I’ve seen the movies; great job.” I looked at Emma. “You really do look like Hermione.” She laughed. “I’m supposed to.”
“And this is the Hillywood cast. You know us already.” Drew smiled. “Oh my gosh! Hilly! Hannah!” I ran over to them. “Hey, what about me?” Drew laughed. “Fine, you to.” I hugged him and Jacob Jost (Edward in the Hillywood Parody). “I haven’t seen you in a year! How’d you get here?” I nearly screamed. “We don’t know. It was kind of strange. We were about to start filming the New Moon parody and we appeared on your front door.”
“Well, you could have walked over. You live next door.”
“Well, I don’t know how we got here. But we’re here anyway.” Drew laughed. “True.”
There were still more people to talk to. “And you are?” I sighed. “Tyler. And this is Chrissa.” He smiled. “And you vaguely know me.” Betony smiled. “This is Felix, and Ironclaw and Thornbeak are outside.” I looked out the window only to see griffins standing there. “Are you sure I’m not dreaming?”
Drew laughed. “I’m not; I can tell you that.” He pulled me into a bear hug. “Hey, I thought you were Jasper, not Emmett.” I giggled. “Well, I’m Drew right now, and I’m, hugging you.” He teased.
I heard a snarl from the Cullen’s corner. “What in the world…?” I wondered. Suddenly, I was ripped out of Drew’s hug and I was on the ground, Jasper’s teeth at my neck.
“Jasper, no!” Alice gripped his wrists. “Emmett!” Emmett walked over calmly and forced Jasper off of me. I stumbled back into Drew’s arms. “Are you alright?” Hannah asked. “I think. Just…startled. Now you have an idea how to do your scene though.” I giggled, slightly afraid of the Cullen’s now.
“I’m sorry. Jasper has…difficulty around others. And you…made it more difficult. Your scent was particularly potent to him.” Carlisle looked at me sadly. “Sounds like twilight to me.” Drew whispered. “I know.”
After Jasper had been calmed down and went back to his family (in the center again, still looking glum and in pain), the chatter started again. I let it go on, mingling with everyone.
“Is he still upset?” I whispered to Carlisle. He nodded. “Jasper, she’s here.” Emmett whispered. Jasper turned around. “I’m sorry Amanda.” He mumbled, looking down. “

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 8/4/2009, 9:45 pm; edited 6 times in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Collision; A Fanfiction (Normal Version) Siggy
Collision; A Fanfiction (Normal Version) SiggyCollision; A Fanfiction (Normal Version) Siggy
Collision; A Fanfiction (Normal Version) SiggyCollision; A Fanfiction (Normal Version) Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Collision; A Fanfiction (Normal Version) Empty Re: Collision; A Fanfiction (Normal Version)

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/12/2009, 11:23 pm

Isn't this the exact same story? Lol.
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Collision; A Fanfiction (Normal Version) Empty Re: Collision; A Fanfiction (Normal Version)

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/12/2009, 11:31 pm

Yeah, but this one's gonna be normal, whereas the other is funny. No peanut butter here. Wink
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/13/2009, 12:39 am

Oh ok. Nice. xD

Awe, but I like peanut butter! xP
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/13/2009, 11:00 am

You can read the comedy version for that. Wink
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/13/2009, 11:04 am

Haha ok. I will then! xD
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 8/4/2009, 9:45 pm

Check the front peeps! Smile
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/13/2009, 3:44 am

Awesome. Smile
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 10/31/2009, 11:00 pm

Peeps, this might not have many edits for a month; I'm noveling. Wink
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 11/20/2009, 11:16 pm

Okay, I'm COMPLETLY starting this over. So...I'll be closing this.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down