The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!}

+12
MCRRockz123
[xo] ashley
sweettee11
Doggiewriter23
Pandaz ♪
Monique4Cheer
Mandy-Love
B
Blue Aqua Wind
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
leah_hope92
<3--[Emily]--<<
16 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 15 Empty Re: ☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!}

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/29/2010, 7:08 pm

[I wants to RP with someone. (:]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 15 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 15 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 15 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 15 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 15 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 15 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 15 Empty Re: ☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!}

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/29/2010, 7:20 pm

(( okayy , beka. i'll use lauren. you start? (: ))

(( i will, lemon. ^.^
i can make a copy of lauren . xD ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/29/2010, 7:23 pm

I was on deck in my chocolate brown and light pink bikini, swimming in the pool, my strawberry blonde locks completely dry, because I had never gone under yet. I wonder if there's any cute guys on here I wondered. I finally went under, coming back up, a bit upset my hair was ruined.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1665

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/29/2010, 7:26 pm

Lauren was on deck wearing shorts & a tank top, a bit bored. She sat by the pool & taking off her flip flops put her feet in the water.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/29/2010, 7:32 pm

I saw a girl come up. "Finally! Someone I can socialize with!" I mummbled. "Hello?" I said, hopping up to the deck, putting on my sunglasses, which had a white rim, with a lens that hada purple tint. They were polarized. I sat in a long chair and began to sun tan.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/29/2010, 7:34 pm

Lauren smiled at the girl, " Hey! " she said brightly.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/29/2010, 7:36 pm

[Sure. I have Alison? She's really snappy, though]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 15 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 15 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 15 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 15 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 15 Siggy☼ S.S. Hook Up ~ The Couples Cruise ☼ {ENGLAND!} - Page 15 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/29/2010, 7:36 pm

"What's your name?" I asked her.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/29/2010, 7:40 pm

(( xD
sure then, lemon. could you start? d: ))

" I'm Lauren. " she said, " What about you? "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/29/2010, 7:42 pm

"Charelle. Charelle Lecine. I'm so happy we're here! I've lived in France since I was 5! This is amazing!" I said giggling. "So," I said, calming down a bit. "Why'd you come here?"
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/29/2010, 7:48 pm

" You're from France? " Lauren said, " That's cool! " she told her smilinq. Then she shruqqed, " I dunno. Summer was borinq last year, so to have fun I quess. "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/29/2010, 7:53 pm

[Surrrrrrre.]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/29/2010, 7:55 pm

It was about noon when I woke up. Beauty sleep. Smirking, I got out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. Same gorgeous, blinding blue eyes, same stunning blonde hair and thin figure. Walking over to my closet, I picked an Asymmetric Bow Dress, Gold Patent Peep Toe Buckle Stiletto Heel Pumps, 24 Piece Textured Bangles - Teen Clothing by Wet Seal, Betsey Johnson Disco Ball Ring, Juicy Couture The Bright Side Buckle Clutch in Gold at Revolve Clothing, and chunky golden hoop earrings. I gently currled my hair and dabbed on a bit of almond-colored lip gloss and golden eyeshadow. I glanced at myself in the mirror, making sure I looked classy but not over-dressed. Gracfully, I slipped on my Gucci sunglasses and flaunted out of the room, looking for someone to talk to.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/29/2010, 8:04 pm

(( thank youu. ))

Lauren woke up in the morninq & put on some shorts, a liqht qreen tank top & liqht qreen Converse. She took her cellphone & iPod & put on one of the iPod's headphones on her ear, listeninq to her favorite band, Green Day. She walked out of her room & onto the halls, humminq alonq to " Jesus of Suburbia " . 
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/29/2010, 8:11 pm

"Yeah." I said. "Boring summer? That stinks." I said, taking off my sunglasses.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/29/2010, 8:18 pm

Lauren nodded, " Yeah. " she said, " & most of my friends are somewhere else for vacation this summer. "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/29/2010, 8:21 pm

"Ugh. That can't be fun," I said, hopping back into the pool."Where are all your friends, then?" I asked her.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/29/2010, 8:23 pm

" I dunno about most of them, but my best friend is in Egypt riqht now. For somethinq about the pyramids & stuff... " she shruqqed.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/29/2010, 8:24 pm

"Egypt? Wow." I said, going under, then coming right back up. "Do you know why?" I asked her. "Sorry, if I'm bombarding you with questions, but I don't have very good friends. They mainly like me for my money. My BFF is my credit card right now." I sighed.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/29/2010, 8:28 pm

" That must suck. " she said, then shruqqed. " She had been telling me something about a book she was writing. " she told her smiling, " It's about... cultural stuff. She really likes that kind of things. " she said, " Last year she was by Hawai'i. "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/29/2010, 8:29 pm

"You kinda get used to it after awhile, although it makes you extremely depressed." I said. "Cultural huh? I wish I was smart." I kind of giggled.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/29/2010, 9:11 pm

" Ha, " she qiqqled, " I'm not very smart either. " she said, " I'm always messinq with her, callinq her a nerd. " she qrinned.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/29/2010, 9:24 pm

I laughed out loud. "Nerd." My Motorola Cliq XT started ringing on the table next to the long chair I was in. "A text." I said thoughtfully outloud. I got out of the pool and dried off my arms and hands. "Ugh." I said, slamming my phone down on the table.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/29/2010, 9:31 pm

" What's wronq? " Lauren asked her, raisinq an eyebrow.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/29/2010, 9:33 pm

"It's my ex-boyfriend. He is so clingy! Calling me pet names like he used to, and kissing up....." I trailed off, repying angerly, with many "un-kind" words.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next