The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♦Hidden Meanings♦ PRP between Mooniepie[me] & Black Magic

2 posters

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

♦Hidden Meanings♦ PRP between Mooniepie[me] & Black Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: ♦Hidden Meanings♦ PRP between Mooniepie[me] & Black Magic

Post by Mooniepie 4/17/2010, 9:06 pm

"I'm a sorceress. I could turn into you, if I wanted to. Though, I wouldn't, that would be totally freaky... Not to mention, really weird..." she said, finally getting out the tunnels, and then through the library, down the stairs, back toward her mother's room.

Justin nodded. "Probably wouldn't be a bad idea..." he said.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 8007

Back to top Go down

♦Hidden Meanings♦ PRP between Mooniepie[me] & Black Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: ♦Hidden Meanings♦ PRP between Mooniepie[me] & Black Magic

Post by Black Magic 4/17/2010, 9:14 pm

"oh, i see. And yeah, that would be strange" Jake laughed. "so what are we gonna do to destroy her room?" Jake asked

Halia got up, and started to make her way through the crowd, a couple boys blocked her way as she was almost out. "you wanna call us?" they asked "I could be your BF." said one "Or i could" Said the other. "Sorry guys, i got a BF, she said looking at Justin trying to get him to play along.
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/17/2010, 9:20 pm

Elise thought. "Well, we have a few choices. Mud. Food. Both. Or... Just be ourselves, and run around crashing everything..." she said.

Justin nodded. "Sorry guys." he pushed through them. He looked back. "She's mine." he pulled her through them, and then kept walking. Alisha followed behind them.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 4/17/2010, 9:31 pm

"LETS DO ALL 3!!!" Jake said.

"So, what do you wanna do when we get home." Halia asked.

((like my new pet? right now, its a snowball XD. Soon it will be a cat or a dog named snowbell...))
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/17/2010, 9:33 pm

(LOL, niiize.)

Elise laughed, and started toward to room. The door was shut. She ran toward it, breaking through. To her surprise, they were still watching TV.

Justin thought. "No clues..." he said.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 4/17/2010, 9:45 pm

(lol, IKR!!!)

Jake was surprised too. But then he started running all over the place, making a mess. He ran downstairs for a minute, then he came back up covered in mud and had ketchup in his mouth. He squirted the ketchup everywhere then rolled around in the mud.

"hmm. maybe we could watch more tv." Halia said
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/17/2010, 9:47 pm

Justin smiled. "Ok." he laughed a bit.

Elise jumped all over. She rolled in the mud and ketchup, and then went somewhere else, shaking off, splattering everything.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 4/17/2010, 10:01 pm

Justin and Halia arrived back home. They started looking for things to do.
"any ideas Justin?" Halia asked

Jake laughed copied Elise
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 4/17/2010, 10:06 pm

(like my second pet? Its supposed to be an easter bunny XD. but apparently its just an egg rite now.... but soon it shall be an easter bunny, named ms. cottontail)
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/17/2010, 10:06 pm

Justin shrugged. "Your idea sounded fine with me..." he said.

Elise smiled. Once the room was trashed, she said, "C'mon, before they kill us. Follow me." she said, running out of the room, and down the halls, shifting into human again, going downstairs, toward the front doors.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/17/2010, 10:09 pm

(I made a TWIG account... How do you earn money stuff???)
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 4/17/2010, 10:16 pm

"haha ok" Halia said turning on the tv.

"ok" he laughed and followed her

((you click on other pplz pets on this site to level them up and u get cash
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/17/2010, 10:17 pm

Justin sat down on the floor.

Elise walked outside. She started toward the woods.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 4/17/2010, 10:22 pm

Halia sat on the floor beside him. Alisha sat in Halia's lap

Jake followed her into the woods

(like my new new pet? its a pile of ashes right niw, but soon it shall be a pheonix XD)
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/17/2010, 10:26 pm

(LOL, I know.)

Elise came to a clearing. She jumped into the water. It was cold, but felt cool. She smiled. She remembered her dress. She snapped her fingers, changing into a bathing suit. She shrugged. The spikes in her hair were flat, now.

Justin looked at Halia, and then Alisha, and smiled.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 4/17/2010, 10:32 pm

(lolz)

Jake just jumped into the river anyways. he figured he could just go home and change into dry clothes later.

*fastfowards* everyone ate dinner and it was time to sleep. But Halia didn't feel like sleeping. "are you sleep, Justin?" she asked
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/17/2010, 10:36 pm

"No." Justin said. He smiled a bit.

Elise said, "Haha. Magic is fun. I can change whenever I want..." she smiled, doing a backflip under water.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 4/17/2010, 10:41 pm

"then what should we do?" Halia asked

"Sounds fun. I wish i could do that." Jake said, trying to do a front flip
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/17/2010, 10:44 pm

Elise changed him into swim trunks. She swam underwater, her purple hair trailing behind her.

"Hmm... Talk. Play a game." he said, randomly.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 4/17/2010, 11:02 pm

Jake swam behind her

"what do you want to talk about?" she asked
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/17/2010, 11:08 pm

Elise looked back, her hair going in front of her eyes. She moved it, and smiled, going up, to breathe. She was joking around now, and said, "Oh no. Someone following me. Stalker...." she ducked underwater, again. "Just kidding." she said while underwater.

Justin looked at her. "Anything..." he said, thinking.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 4/19/2010, 5:00 pm

Jake smiled at the joke and joked back. "i'm coming for you!" he said in a sarcastic voice

"How about.." The Halia thought. "What do you think of our friendship?" She asked, yawning
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/19/2010, 5:48 pm

Elise laughed. "Oh no!," she looked at a fish, "Call the fish cops! Their coming for you!" she kept swimming, underwater, swimming forward, but on her back.

Justin smiled. "I like being your friend. Then again, I like being with you..." he stopped talking, and looked at the wall.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 4/20/2010, 4:20 pm

Jake wasn't as good a swimmer as Elise, but he swam pretty good. He gathered some breath and went under water, where Elise couldn't see him. Then he grabbed her leg and pulled her underwater. "Gotcha" He said under water

Halia smiled. "Well i like being your friend too. And i also just like being with you..." She said, petting Alisha's fur
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 4/20/2010, 4:23 pm

Elise looked at Jake, and smiled. "Are you sure?" her voice was followed by bubbles. She flipped, her leg slipping from his hand, and then she turned herself over, and went behind him. Then she lightly grabbed his wrist, and said, "I think I've got you."
Her eyeliner was kind of giving her coon eyes, now.

Justin said nothing, still staring at the wall. Then he thought, and said, "Would you be sad if I ever had to go back to Britain?"
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next