The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♦Hidden Meanings♦ PRP between Mooniepie[me] & Black Magic

2 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

♦Hidden Meanings♦ PRP between Mooniepie[me] & Black Magic - Page 27 Empty Re: ♦Hidden Meanings♦ PRP between Mooniepie[me] & Black Magic

Post by Mooniepie 6/16/2010, 3:17 pm

Just smiled, lightly.

Elise soon was home, and walked to her house. She saw Jake. "Yo." she said. She was tired. The meet had been 'extreme'.

Jason followed after her.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 8007

Back to top Go down

♦Hidden Meanings♦ PRP between Mooniepie[me] & Black Magic - Page 27 Empty Re: ♦Hidden Meanings♦ PRP between Mooniepie[me] & Black Magic

Post by Mooniepie 6/19/2010, 8:35 pm

(I witched New Moon last night... I clapped profoundly when Jacob took his shirt off...)
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/22/2010, 5:39 pm

Halia grinned

"Hello." Jake said, thinking of ways to mess with her. "Do you think i'm, Cocky?" He asked

Eve just randomly walked around

Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/22/2010, 5:42 pm

Justin went quiet, and saw Alisha still laying on him.

Elise figured she might know where this was going. "Yes... Sometimes..." she played along like she knew nothing. "Sometimes, I also think you're kind of nice... Why?" she asked, making herself sound completely naive.

Jason just randomly followed Eve.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/22/2010, 5:50 pm

(Can u clicky my puffle?)

Halia poked Alisha. Alisha began running all over the place.

"Because, i got a call from crazy Malli, whose now in the hospital. She was telling me a bunch of stuff, like how i was stupid and cocky and stuff. The only thing i believed was that i was cocky." He said.

Eve waited for the light to cross the street to turn green
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/22/2010, 5:55 pm

(I already did... Sorry... Razz
Hmm... Ask someone else... I would... Or you could wait for tomorrow for me to click it...)

Justin turned into a fox, and ran after her.

Elise nodded, slowly. "Uh-huh... Are you sure? Because... Maybe, just maybe... I might've left my journal sitting out... And I wasn't sure... And you might've gone to my house... So, I just wasn't sure... And... You didn't happen to see it - or rather, read it - did you? Because, there was some personal stuff in there." she was getting more comfortable with people telling Jake all her secrets, and thoughts she had about him, and everything else, so she just went along with it. "So... Did'ja see it... Dear?" she asked, calling him just as he had her.

Jason stayed behind her, and said, "I'm stalking you...!" he whispered this loudly.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/22/2010, 6:37 pm

(Can you maybe post on my friend Glamglam's b-day thread I made for her??? Her b-day is tomorrow...)
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/23/2010, 11:51 pm

Halia just laughed at watched them, amused.

"Well, i dunno, what does your journal look like?" He asked (Ha, when i said dear before, it was supposed to be like how when u write in a diary/journal you say 'Dear diary/journal.')

Eve laughed. "OH NOOZ!! I'M BEING STALKED!!" She said
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/24/2010, 10:48 am

(I know. I figured. XD I is not ALLLL that naive... *OR IS I!?!?!?*)

Justin finally stopped almost hitting a wall, but jumping to the side, instead, and Alisha accidently ran into him, sitting down in defeat.

Elise laughed. "I think you know." she grimaced. "So, how much do you know about me. Too much? Or, just enough to make you wonder..." she folded her arms across her chest, and looking at him. Her had was black, now. She'd made it that way on the way home.

Jason laughed too. "Oh well. Nothing creepy."
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/24/2010, 2:23 pm

(lol)

Halia laughed. "Defeated Alisha?" She said. She went over and picked up Alisha in one hand and Justin in the other.

"Just enough to wonder. I just read the part about you liking jake and jake being cocky." He said, grinning.

"Yeah, your not creepy. But real stalkers, real stalkers are creepy." Eve said
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/24/2010, 2:29 pm

Justin looked at the ground as he was picked up, and then looked over at Alisha.

Elise smirked, and then scowled. "You are so nosy!" she said, rasiing her voice which was something she rarely did. "And that's truth! So ha! Wonder what you will, you probably won't be getting answers..." she walked past him, and then hit him in the arm, as hard a possible. "Oops..." she said, sarcastically. She was surprisingly calm about all of it, just a little tired and moody from the flight.

"Well duh. Just the fact of someone following you like that is weird..." he said.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 7/7/2010, 7:58 pm

Halia put them down on the couch.

Jake laughed. "Why yes, yes i am." He reframed from saying ow when he hit her and followed her

Haha yes. But only if its someone you don't knoow" Eve said
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 7/7/2010, 8:05 pm

Justin sighed, and sat there like a good boy.

Elise looked at him over her shoulder. Then she stopped, and turned around. "So now you're going to follow me? Is it not enough to just learn almost everything about me?" she asked.

Jason nodded. "Yeah."
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 7/8/2010, 1:55 pm

Halia sat down too, then held the hyper Alisha in her hands. She randomly let go of Alisha, who bolted around the room again.

"Hey i don't know everything. And i'm just following you to hang out." He laughed.

Eve thought to herself of everywhere they could go. Then she started walking towards her house
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 7/8/2010, 4:15 pm

Justin turned into a person again, and watched Alisha.

Elise just rolled her eyes. "Whatever... I guess we can hang out..." she walked inside, and went up to her room, to put some of her stuff away.

Jason looked at Eve. "Do I get to see your house, now?"
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 7/3/2011, 8:53 pm

Halia laughed. She shook her head at Alisha, and smiled.

"Good. Because I wouldn't leave, anyhow." Jake said, smiling.

Eve turned back around, and grinned. "Yup."
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27