The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♦Hidden Meanings♦ PRP between Mooniepie[me] & Black Magic

2 posters

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

♦Hidden Meanings♦ PRP between Mooniepie[me] & Black Magic - Page 26 Empty Re: ♦Hidden Meanings♦ PRP between Mooniepie[me] & Black Magic

Post by Black Magic 6/15/2010, 8:11 pm

Halia suddenly hit him again. This was funny.

Jake laughed. "I know, right?" He said.

Eve sat against a wall too.
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 413

Back to top Go down

♦Hidden Meanings♦ PRP between Mooniepie[me] & Black Magic - Page 26 Empty Re: ♦Hidden Meanings♦ PRP between Mooniepie[me] & Black Magic

Post by Mooniepie 6/15/2010, 8:13 pm

Justin looked at her. "Do I have to bite you...?" he asked, sarcastically.

Elise laughed. "Oh, totally."
Soon they reached her house, and she went inside, ran up the stairs, and just dropped on her room floor. She was tired. "Ugh... I'm tired... Jake, try to keep me awake... I wanna see how long I can last."

Jason was quiet, now.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 8007

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/15/2010, 8:21 pm

Halia tilted her head to the site, showing her neck. "Bite me." She said to him.

Jake laughed and sat down beside her in her room. He took the stuff off nad put it back in his bag. He started screaming random letters to keep her awake.

Eve randomly bounced up in the air and started singing Billie Jean
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/15/2010, 8:24 pm

Justin faked bite her but turned into a fox, and licked her neck.

Elise giggled. But she soon fell asleep. She rolled onto her side, and kept sleeping.

Jason laughed. "Nice."
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/15/2010, 8:31 pm

Halia laughed then pushed him off her.

Jake started snooping around, then went home.

Eve laughed too and kept singing.
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/15/2010, 8:33 pm

"I didn't have to bite you... So, I didn't... My fangs are a bit more round, and dog like... They hurt in a different way than yours..." he smirked.

Elise kept sleeping, thinking of everything that went on. Even through her thoughts and dreams, she was waiting for a text from her friends, or her mom.

Jason clapped.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/15/2010, 8:41 pm

"Oh yes, i would cause you much pain." She said, talking like a person from a long time ago.

Jake got bored at home and texted Eliswe "Hello Sleeping Beauty." He texted her.

Eve bowed. "Thank you my wonderful audience!" She said
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/15/2010, 8:46 pm

"As would I, but from an oposite perspective." he spoke calmly, and almost poetic.

Elise woke up, with a start, and read the text. 'Thnx for waking me up. ;]'
Then she looked at her calendar. "Oh crap... I have to get ready for the trip... I'll write Jake a note..." she took out a peice of paper, and then doodled around the edges. Then she wrote a note that said, "Hey Jake, Sorry I'm not here... I forgot about the trip to Washington D.C. for the gymnastics meet/tournament. I'll be back in a couple of days... Miss yah much. Elise :]" her handwriting was fancy, and scrawled across the paper.

Jason smiled, and clapped more.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/15/2010, 9:01 pm

Halia raised her eyes. "Oh really?" She said.

"Mmhmm." He said, and started to go back to her house.

Eve laughed
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/15/2010, 9:04 pm

Justin nodded. "Oh yeah." he said, oddly.

Elise started packing her bag. Then she left, and got the the airport on time to get everything and get on the plane and leave. She shut off her phone, and took another nap.
Before she'd left, she's written in her journal, a few things. She put it away, from what she thought, but really didn't. Her lastest two said, "Today, I told Jake he didn't know what I want... I'm stupid... That's why I didn't say... He'd never know that I really like him the way I do... He's probably what I meant when I said that... He's the best friend I'd ever had... And the nicest guy ever... Not to mention the fact that I REALLY like him... Well, bye." and then the next read, "I'm off the D.C. Of course, I'd forgotten... Nothing new... I'm so stupid... And, maybe while I'm there, I'll be able to learn way to make myself look more normal. Actually pretty for once! Byee!" were what they read. Elise had very low self-esteem.

Jason laughed a bit, "Good job, though."
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/15/2010, 9:16 pm

Halia grinned, her fangs extended.

Jake arrived at her house. "ELLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE" He called. No answer. He went up to her room. No sign of her. He looked at the door. There was a note. She went to D.C.? He thought. He was about to leave when he rememberd that he dropped a ring in her room. He began looking for it. When he got up from looking under her bed, he found her journal. He began to read it. He grinned at the contents. He closed it then put it on her dresser. Now i've got my own little secret. He though then found the ring and left.

"Ha, thanks." She said, still giggling
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/15/2010, 9:20 pm

Justin turned into a person, large fangs still there.

Elise soon got off the plane, and into the hotel with a few of her other friends. The other were in other rooms. She texted Jake, "Heyy... Did u find the note...?"

Jason chuckled. "No problem."

Last edited by Mooniepie on 6/15/2010, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/15/2010, 9:35 pm

Halia's fangs where still extended, but she was now smiling a closed lip smile.

Jake was skill thinking about the journal. "Oh yeah, i found it alright." he texted back

Eve smiled, "YAY!!" She randomly said
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/15/2010, 9:38 pm

Justin smiled.

Elise was curious. "That sounds sarcastic... What did that mean?" she texted back.

Jason laughed. "Nice."
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/15/2010, 9:45 pm

Halia yawned, fangs still extracted, when Alisha randomly woke up and hopped in her lap. Halia petted Alisha.

"Oh, nothing dear." He texted back.

"Yes, yes i know." Eve said grinning.
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/15/2010, 9:48 pm

Justin smiled at Alisha.

"Why did you just call me dear. Look, either call, or I have to go... The preps are here... :" she texted back.

Jason smirked.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/15/2010, 10:03 pm

Alisha hopped in Justin's lap.

"No reason. And ok, tell the preps i said hi. I gotta go. Bye." He texted back.

Eve smirked.
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/15/2010, 10:04 pm

Justin smiled, and pet Alisha. "Hey there." he said, randomly.

Elise rolled her eyes, and then texted, "They say hi, byee." as a partial lie.

Jason looked around, and said, "What now?"
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/16/2010, 12:58 pm

Alisha howl-growled. Halia grinned.

"Ok." He texted back. He took a shower then started to watch T.V. He eventually fell asleep.

Eve looked around. "I don't know." She said.
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/16/2010, 1:02 pm

"Nice. That was cool." Justin said, a slight laugh.

Elise turned off her phone, and then went on with hanging out with her friends. Eventuallythey fell aleep, and woke up the next day. "Time for the meet, girls.." Elise said, through a yawn. She got into the bathroom first, took a shower, and then changed into her 'leotard'. She tied her hair up, and waited for hte others to finish. Once they were, they all headed out for the meet.

Jason shrugged. "We could wander the town..." he looked at a clock, "School's almost over..."
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/16/2010, 1:26 pm

(haha my uncle went on a boat, and he's the type who thinks he's all cool and crap, and he only had on swimtrunks, and now he's sunburned from the waist up. LOL!!)

Halia scratched Alisha's ears. "I know right?" She said

Jake woke up and took a shower and got dressed. He went back to Elise's house and picked up her journal. He flipped to the day they first met.

"Ok." Eve said."Lets wander through town."
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/16/2010, 1:30 pm

(LOL!!! Wow, I'd laugh so hard.)(Jake is such a snoop. Oh well.) (The day they first met, the entry can be: Dear Journal, Ack, that sound weird... Either way, I met this guy. His name is Jake. He's a little cocky, but I'm sure he's better than that... He's cool, though. Doesn't seem to mind who I am... I like that fact. But, either way... Sometimes his sarcasm and cockiness is annoying, but I guess that's how most guys are. Well, byee.)

Justin chuckled.

Elise and her 'team' won most of the event, with Elise usually coming in first.
She was happy. By the end of the day, they were on the plane again, and on their way home.

Jason nodded, and jumped up. "Ok, cool."
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/16/2010, 2:41 pm

(Lol i did. Haha i bet he wishes he was like me-- i just get darker, never burned. And ikr?! Lol.)

"Whose a good Alisha?" Halia said in a baby voice. Alisha howl-growled. "That's right, you are!" She said, scratching Alisha's ears.

"Hey i'm not cocky." Jake said. Then he thought a moment. "Yeah i am." He flipped to the day before yesterday.

"Ok." Eve said and started walking out the fort-house-thing
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/16/2010, 2:43 pm

(LOL)

Justin chuckled at Alisha.

Elise was almost home. Around halfway. She pulled out her phone. "ill b home soon. -E" she texted Jake from the plane.

Jason followed after her.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Magic 6/16/2010, 3:14 pm

Halia grinned.

"K. ill meet u outside ur house." He texted back. He closed the journal then put it on her dresser. He went outside and waited, messing with his phone.

Eve walked out of the forest and looked around.
Black Magic
Black Magic
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next