The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another dumb freewrite :)' I shall title it... Captives of the cruel hands of Rebbeca >:D

Go down

Another dumb freewrite :)' I shall title it... Captives of the cruel hands of Rebbeca >:D Empty Another dumb freewrite :)' I shall title it... Captives of the cruel hands of Rebbeca >:D

Post by Shadowlover2000 5/30/2010, 4:09 pm

Sheelah sat down and observed the crowd of animals, humans, and hybrids.
"Greetings, those with enslaved paws by witch are contolled by Rebbeca."
Kripe glanced up nerviously from where he was sitting. "What are you talking about?"
"You know darned well what she's talking about!" Growled Kenquehn, "Why the **** do we have to put up with this??"
"I know!!" Tridune cut in, "I cannot even begin to explain the number of tourturous things she has 'planned' for me!"
"Do tell" Tsunami said mysticly.
"You want me to tell?? You WANT me to tell?? I'd like you to claim worse." Tridune raised her hands and crossed her eyes in a zombie-like postition. "Body fluids-stable... Vocal proccessor... proccessing, processing..."
Tsunami snikkered, "Well, you know what? I DIE in chapter thirteen." She glanced at Kenquehn, "Or DO I?"
"Are you telling me your not dead?" Kenquehn asked.
"I'm talking to you, aren't I?"
"Fine. Tell me what happens and how you somehow know this."
"Oh I don't need to tell YOU." Tsunami gestured to Snowfall, "Ask HER."
Snowfall pinned her ears to the back of her head, "No way. I'm not telling."
Kripe made an unduccessfull exasperated noise. "I'm the one getting in all the fights I so convieniently, 'provoked'."
OptiLusi turned her mystic eyes to look at Kripe, "You think I got this scar by tripping?"
"You think I got the nick in my ear by 'tripping'??"
"Darned Rebbeca. She should wake up one day as one of us." Kenquehn growled.
"Now there's an idea." Sheelah thought, stroking her chin and momentarily representing Rebbeca.
"Oh just shut up."
Tridune's eyes flickered with the misty swirl that somehow you so often hear about even though it's never explained, "Zack gets shot by a policeman."
"I do not!"
"Throttled."
"Guess again."
"Well, how would I know! I was up in the tree."
"nngh."
"We should form a revoloution!"
"Agenst what?"
"Sheelah!"
Sheelah pricked her ears, "WHATDIDIDO!?"
"You momentarily represented Rebbeca!" Accused Kenquehn
"Get her!!" The characters chased Sheelah over a hill that we all suddenly realised was there. And I really have nothing else to write so I'm glad my timer just went off.

ZEE END ^3^
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 900

Back to top Go down