The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seal/Sharky's TwigWriSum

2 posters

Go down

Seal/Sharky's TwigWriSum Empty Seal/Sharky's TwigWriSum

Post by Sharkbait 6/1/2010, 9:28 pm

Aside from doing my book and RPing....

CURRENTLY UNNAMED BOOK FANFICTION THINGY Very Happy

((Fancy font and stuff coming soon xD))

Chapta won

Deep looked around. Where had his mate and pup gone? All he saw was darkness...could it mean somthing? All he saw was some little squirrel-wait, that was a housecat...or was it? He tried to walk towards the kitten, but he didn't move. Why can't I move my body?
"DAD!"
What was that? The voice sounded familiar.
"DAAAD!"
Deep opened his eyes. A dream?
"Dad, can we go exploring?" Deep looked up. A orange-and-cream pup stood above him. "Well, Fang. Doesn't Moon have something planned for your mousefang training?" Fang stopped dead.
"FANG! GET YOUR HIDE DOWN HERE!"
A dark gray wolf with a scar over his right eye. "I-I'll be right there, Moon! Shoot, I'll be dead!" Deep looked at his son seriously. "You know very well that mousefang training is more important than exploring the territory. What are you, a pup?" Fang sighed. "Well, I gotta go. I'm sorry. Bye, dad!" said Fang, trying to perk up, speeding at Moon, his mentor for the day. Deep yawned. He'd better go and hunt for the pack. Forestpack would starve, since the Cold Days were starting. He rushed out of the den area.

~A while later that day...~

Deep stalked a rabbit, making sure his pawsteps were soft against the earth. The rabbit didn't notice a thing.

"MEW!"

The rabbit sped away at the new sound. "Shoot." Deep muttered to himself. He looked around, trying to find the sound. He immediately, next to the BlackRoad(a street), noticed a dark brown tabby kitten, mewing in a box. He froze. That's what I saw in my dream! He rushed over and examined the tom kitten. Strong legs, thin body..Should I? Deep picked up the little tom, making sure it not touch the two wolf teeth from the leaders before him on his collar. As he walked back to the den area, he realized that maybe MoonPack had destined for this kit to become a member of a pack.

Chapta Too

"WHAT IS THAT!?" growled Nettle. Deep sighed. "A kitten." "Why is it here? You know that there can't be any animal but wolves in a pack-" "It says hostile animals. Not cats." barked Deep. "I had a dream last night of this kit. MoonPack has chosen him to be a wolf-fang. That is final." said Deep. He stroked the kitten wit his paw. Don't worry. They don't understand.

~5 weeks later~

Deep jumped onto the highest rock. "Well, Wolf, it is time you became a mouse-fang." he said, eyes glittering with pride. He put his paw on the kitten's head. "I make you a mousefang. Learn your skills well, and train in the ways of a wolf-fang to the best of your ability." Deep, being the leader of Forestpack, howled. Many others-including Fang, Moon, and Nettle- joined in. Wolf attempted to howl along with the others. The other wolves were automatically silanced. How could a cat howl so perfectly? Deep cleared his throat. "A-Anyway, as you all know, MountainPack has been threatening us for allegedly stealing some of the eagles they eat. I have received word that they might attack soon." -Deep looked at Nettle with slight uncertainty. "We need to be ready. If you hear anything suspicious, yell the pack name. Then, if there is truly an intruder, attack him or her. Wolf-fangs, train the mouse-fangs in fighting. That is all. Meeting dismissed."

Chapta twee

Wolf staggered up. "Get back in the game, Wolf!" growled Bear. "You have to be more diligent. Now, watch." Bear said. He lifted his huge paw and slashed at the tree, making a deep cut. "Try that." Wolf sighed. He needed fo focus. He lashed out at the tree, making a deep cut, but not as deep as Bear. "That good enough for you?" growled Wolf, fangs bared. Bear smiled. "That's what every wolf that's a mousefang says when they do this training. Good job. Let's go hunting before we head back to the den area."

A young stag grazed, unaware of being watched by the wolf and the cat. Bear turned to Wolf. "You make the first move. Choose where you bite wisely." Wolf nodded, and studied the stag. The neck should do. The young tom leaped out of the shadows and clamped onto the stag's neck. Before it got far, Bear grapped the back leg with his large, sharp teeth, and the stag fell down. Wolf bit as hard as he could. Gotcha now! The deer layed it's head down, dead. Wolf released from his grip. "How was that?...Bear?" Wolf was looking at a ginger wolf, pinning Bear. The wolf growled. "Sunpack, attack!" About seven other wolves sped past the wolf. Six passed Wolf, while one stopped. "I do believe that prey belongs to Sunpack, cat. Go back to your humans." Wolf growled He wasn't a house pet! "Get off of Forestpack's territory!" He roared, leaping at the Wolf. The wolf growled, and slashed at Wolf's head, knocking him out.

Last edited by Sharkbait on 6/2/2010, 12:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Seal/Sharky's TwigWriSum 1589Seal/Sharky's TwigWriSum 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Seal/Sharky's TwigWriSum Empty Re: Seal/Sharky's TwigWriSum

Post by shadowsowner888 6/1/2010, 10:44 pm

You choose a wordgoal - 20k, 50k, 100k, or anything higher or lower, and do your best to write that number of words before August ends. nod
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Seal/Sharky's TwigWriSum 1312Seal/Sharky's TwigWriSum 2412Seal/Sharky's TwigWriSum 3349Seal/Sharky's TwigWriSum 3548Seal/Sharky's TwigWriSum 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Seal/Sharky's TwigWriSum Empty Re: Seal/Sharky's TwigWriSum

Post by Sharkbait 6/1/2010, 11:18 pm

Woah, COOL Very Happy

I'm gonna convert this into my Wrimos thread >3

I'mma do a fanfic-by-the-author thing for my booki >3
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator