The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :)

+22
Noah the Flood
Pokadottie
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
GirlBird18
Webkinz-lover#1
warriorcatlover
Dragon Lover
Nightowl
Kat24
xSophiexx16
Taquito
twilighter3000
merry312
PugsRock
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Jesus4Eternity
SaddleClub
Jinx
iGrievous
rattyjol
shadowsowner888
Jade
26 posters

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :)

Post by shadowsowner888 6/10/2009, 9:37 am

It's good! Smile You should! I think the movie is better, though. XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 3 1312The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 3 2412The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 3 3349The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 3 3548The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 3 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :)

Post by Jade 6/10/2009, 10:45 am

Really? I've never seen the movie but I might have to watch it now...
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/10/2009, 10:47 am

Holes?
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 6/10/2009, 10:49 am

Yeah, it's a book about a by that has o dig them xD
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 6/10/2009, 10:53 am

Hi! Smile I am Merry and my favorite books are The Penderwicks on Gardam Street, A Little Princess, and the whole Doll People series. Smile My favorite authors is Ann M. Martin.
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/10/2009, 10:56 am

Well, I know that. I read and saw Holes. Welcome, Merry.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 6/10/2009, 2:00 pm

Yea!!!! A book club, somewhere where I don't feel like a total nerd! lol!
Favorite book: Breaking Dawn
Favorite author: Stephenie Meyer
Nickname: Danielle

Question of the day: The White Darkness, just the title confused me! lol!
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4701

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 6/10/2009, 2:03 pm

warmblood12211 wrote:Great! I've added you to the list of members. When did you first read the Twilight series? I read them about a year ago and finnished the series in about 4 days xD
OML, that's like the exact same thing for me! lol! I read them about a year ago too, and it only took me like 4 days! [Well, not consecutively because BD wasn't out yet, but still!]
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 6/10/2009, 2:06 pm

I think I read Holes and Small Steps in 4th grade, but I'm not sure, I lose track of all the books I've read! lol! All my friends are like, "do actually remember what happens in all the books you read?" And I'll be like, "I guess, I get them all confused a lot, but if someone read the summary of the book to me, I'd remember!: lol!
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 6/10/2009, 8:26 pm

Yeah, I read a lot of books but I too foget the plots of a lot of them- usually the boring ones!
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/10/2009, 8:30 pm

Sometimes I randomly remember things that happened in books I read and I can't remember what the book was. That makes me insane!!!
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 6/10/2009, 8:33 pm

Yeah, I read a lot of books. It's easy to forget some of them
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/10/2009, 8:35 pm

It's weird, I just remember random parts of a plot and then I can't remember the story. I hate that.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 6/10/2009, 9:18 pm

Yeah I know the feeling Razz
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/10/2009, 9:22 pm

Once I remembered a short story I read in 4th grade and spent 3 months looking for it cuz I couldn't remember the title.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/10/2009, 9:31 pm

There's this one thng I remember from a book and I don't know what book it is! It's so IRRITATING! LOL
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 3 Siggy
The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 3 SiggyThe Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 3 Siggy
The Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 3 SiggyThe Ultimate Readers Club! For all of us Serious Readers :) - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 6/10/2009, 9:42 pm

I know, I read a book a while ago but I can't remember the title Razz
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/10/2009, 9:45 pm

I just remember that this girls dad was a poet, and she got an F on a poem, and the dad read it and changed the F to Fantastic, and the teacher thought she did it.

Sound familiar?
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/10/2009, 9:52 pm

Not really. Sorry.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 6/10/2009, 9:54 pm

Hmm sorry, that doesn't sound farmiliar to me either Sad So what are your guys reading goals for this summer?
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 6/10/2009, 9:57 pm

Hmmm, I don't think so... I do the same thing! I'll remember some random thing from this book, and this other random thing from another book, and can't remember which one goes to which! lol! I've read sooooooooo many books, I swear, sometimes I think my brain's going to explode! I read really fast, and I'm kinda known for it at my school, so when I'm reading a new series, people just come up to me and will be like, "so, have you finished reading them yet?" [And it's like a day after I begin reading them!] lol! It's kinda weird, because I'm known for a lot of things at my school, they're kinda nerd-type things though... Hmmm.
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/10/2009, 9:59 pm

Ugh, I'm trying to think of random facts from books I can't remember the titles of so I can ask you people for help, but all the facts I can think of I know what book they're from
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/10/2009, 10:04 pm

I'm trying to read the full HP series, the full LOTR series, the full Maximum Ride series, the full Alex Rider series, the full Twilight Saga, and the full Star Wars series.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/10/2009, 10:05 pm

I wanna read the Alex Rider series cuz that and The Outsiders are the only books my one friend doesn't wanna burn. XD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 6/10/2009, 10:08 pm

IDK what I want to read next, I've read so many of the popular series already, and IDK what else I should... Any recommendations? [I'll tell you if I've read them or don't like that type of thing]
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next