The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone wanna do a semi-elite/template RP with me? :)

4 posters

Go down

Anyone wanna do a semi-elite/template RP with me? :) Empty Anyone wanna do a semi-elite/template RP with me? :)

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/16/2010, 6:12 pm

Hi! I wanna do a semi-elite RP with/without templates. I enjoy the following:

•Romance
•Fantasy
•People RPs
•Rivalry
•Drama
•Unfortunate Events(Not book serise)

So if any of your likings fits one of the ones above, please comment so we can discuss it! :3
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Anyone wanna do a semi-elite/template RP with me? :) SiggyAnyone wanna do a semi-elite/template RP with me? :) SiggyAnyone wanna do a semi-elite/template RP with me? :) SiggyAnyone wanna do a semi-elite/template RP with me? :) SiggyAnyone wanna do a semi-elite/template RP with me? :) SiggyAnyone wanna do a semi-elite/template RP with me? :) Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna do a semi-elite/template RP with me? :) Empty Re: Anyone wanna do a semi-elite/template RP with me? :)

Post by B 6/17/2010, 5:50 pm

Ooh! I love Romantic Drama's.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna do a semi-elite/template RP with me? :) Empty Re: Anyone wanna do a semi-elite/template RP with me? :)

Post by sweettee11 6/17/2010, 7:28 pm

I'll do a drama
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/17/2010, 7:54 pm

'KAy. What is your idea?

Last edited by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• on 6/17/2010, 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Anyone wanna do a semi-elite/template RP with me? :) SiggyAnyone wanna do a semi-elite/template RP with me? :) SiggyAnyone wanna do a semi-elite/template RP with me? :) SiggyAnyone wanna do a semi-elite/template RP with me? :) SiggyAnyone wanna do a semi-elite/template RP with me? :) SiggyAnyone wanna do a semi-elite/template RP with me? :) Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/17/2010, 7:59 pm

I'll do Unfortunate Events, action/romance, anything you wanna do if you wanna do something. (:
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/17/2010, 8:01 pm

'KAy. What is your idea?
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/17/2010, 8:30 pm

Have you ever seen the actual Unfortunate Events movie? I know you said not the book series, but we could do that. Or something else, just that's my only idea. :p
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/18/2010, 4:42 pm

My unfortunate events I mean just that, not the title of anything. So no, I haven't.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/19/2010, 2:23 pm

Anyone else?
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/19/2010, 2:28 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:My unfortunate events I mean just that, not the title of anything. So no, I haven't.

Oh, okay. Maybe something like, there's 4 siblings [2 for me, 2 for you], and they go through a series of unfortunate events? [We can make up the events].
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/19/2010, 2:42 pm

...Maybe. Maybe we have charries and they're siblings, and then two best friends.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/19/2010, 2:48 pm

That sounds good. And at one point, the best friends and sisters could meet.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/19/2010, 2:52 pm

Yeah. And the best friends would be, like, boys? HAve you even seen the movie 2012?
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/19/2010, 2:57 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:Yeah. And the best friends would be, like, boys? HAve you even seen the movie 2012?

Sure, and yep. One of my faves actually.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/19/2010, 3:01 pm

It could be like that.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/19/2010, 3:03 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:It could be like that.

Mmkay. That's good. Wanna continue this on a PM or on here?
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/19/2010, 3:04 pm

PM would be better. x3
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down