The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside!

+9
Spring_Blossom
<3--[Emily]--<<
Cheezdoodle23
kindro
Mandy-Love
lil_peanut7
Katiegirl97
B
Dark Fairytales
13 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside!

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/16/2010, 4:14 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:What is your name?Alyssa Kate Holten
How old are you? 15 almost 16
What do you look like? Alyssa has straight flowy bleach blonde hair that goes alittle pass her shoulder blades. It's layer making it look really thin which in her case is a good thing cause her hair sometimes frizes when it's not layered. She is a little short for her age and is over weight for reasons she doesn't usally like to talk about, lets just say she had problems when she turned 13. Alyssa is anormal skin color, she's tan but not really tan in away. She has charming aqua blue eyes that seem to go on forever. Oh and heres a catch, she's part wolf. She has fluffy dark blondeish wolf ears that match her hair slightly and she has a fluffy blonde tail and sharp canine teeth.
How do you act? Alyssa is a shy girl, she never believed she'd fit in anywhere till she came here. She likes talking to people once she gets to know them and loves to give advise. She is a loyal friend and is always looking for away to help friends. Shes adventerous and outgoing which really helps with the circus bizz. Besides that she at times can be stubborn but is naturally nice... at times. She likes Hanging around friends, meeting new people, seeing other peoples talents, and fitting in. She dislikes show offs and people who think there better then everyone else. She fears that she'll be kicked out someday-
How freaky are you? She's Half wolf. She's got ears, a tail, and sharp wolf canine teeth.
Anything else? Nope

(Accepted Katie xD Thanks for joining, but next time please wait until your character is accepted to RP)

lil_peanut7 wrote:What is your name? Shelly Remey
How old are you? 17
What do you look like? Shelly has beach blonde hair that falls to her mid back. It's layered neatly, and it curls inward slightly. Her skin is a light shade of tan. Shelly's eyes are a deep turquoise, and she has dark black eyelashes. Shelly is a bit short, but she has a curvy figure. She sounds average so far, but she has peacock feathers as a tail. The bright colorful feathers can be hidden or shown off, depending on her mood.
How do you act? Shelly is mostly, very shy. She doesn't talk to many people, unless you get on her good side. Shelly is a very kind hearted person. She doesn't enjoy doing shows, but it makes her feel like she belongs somewhere with other people like her. shelly is also a bit on the sensitive side, therefore her feelings can be hurt easily.
How freaky are you? well she's part peacock. i guess that's a bit 'freaky'.
Anything else? nope.

(Accepted xD Thanks for joining)

Mandy-Love wrote:What is your name? Alice Ranii
How old are you? 21
What do you look like? Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! - Page 2 Ashleygreene1
How do you act? A very outgoing anf flirty kind of girl...
How freaky are you? Can make her body fit into unreasonably tight spaces...
Anything else? No

Mandy-Love wrote:What is your name? Kaleb Foster
How old are you? 18
What do you look like? Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! - Page 2 Josh_hutcherson_1214846231
How do you act? A flirty guy that likes loud music and blonde girls... gets angry easily... and when he does, he freaks out...
How freaky are you? can hypnotize
Anything else? no

(Accepted xD Thank you for joining)

Smirf: "Yeah, I suppose." I said, watching her intently. My friend is also pretty flexible, but definately not like that." I explained with a grin. "I think flexibility is more cool than actually freaky, however your eyes are both."
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! - Page 2 DN41
Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! - Page 2 Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside!

Post by B 7/16/2010, 4:18 pm

"Why, thank you!" I grinned widely, turning my hand back to a normal position and grabbing my legs, putting them over my head.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/16/2010, 4:22 pm

[[ Thanks Dark, and Sorry ]]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/16/2010, 4:33 pm

(No problem xD)

Smirf: "Your welcome." I said with a smile. "You do enjoy taking use of your ability don't you?" I asked, wishing that my freak was the least bit as interesting as her's. I can't do things with mine except get laughed at and teased. Perhaps I shouldn't tell her about it...
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! - Page 2 DN41
Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! - Page 2 Cake
I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/16/2010, 4:39 pm

"Yes, it's quite the most easiest thing for me to do. What's your freak?" I asked him in reply.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/16/2010, 6:09 pm

What is your name? Maroon Luth
How old are you? 13
What do you look like? Maroon has long blonde hair down to her hips. Her eyes are a dark blue, but the outline is brown. She has side bangs and tanned skin. Very tall.
How do you act? She's super shy when it comes to people. She loves to read and listen to goth rock. She hates it when guys only like her for her looks or talent.
How freaky are you? Invisibility
Anything else? nah
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/16/2010, 11:38 pm

Terry Spoke
I shrugged lightly, not caring much for my Freak. I didn't exactly enjoy being freaky, especially when you have the stupidest freak ever and never got picked to join the circus performances. I thought of my monkey tail, rolled up beneath my skinny jeans so nobody would step on it. "I have a tail." I replied nonchalantly, wishing my Freak was at least half as interesting as hers.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/16/2010, 11:38 pm

(Smirf, accepted)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/17/2010, 12:05 am

What is your name? Evra Von
How old are you? Sixteen Years
What do you look like? My body is light and small; I'm often accused of being petite. It doesn't bother me much, but, after a while, it kind of gets on my nerves. My muscles are toned, so I'm also often call wimpy, which gets on my nerves, as well, even though I have the crushing force of a half-ton anaconda. I'm covered in--get ready for it--snake skin. Green snake skin. It's rather, er, hard to hide. I have black hair that rarely gets washed with more than bar-soap and water. The only time I actually get to use, ah, shampoo is before a show, when I have to look "perfect". But, being a snake boy, can I seriously ever be "perfect"? My eyes are a dim hazel, and covered in something called a "Spectacle", which protects them, so I very rarely have to blink. My eyes are rather hard to move, as well, so don't get freaked out if you think I'm staring; I do it all the time, and I'm not kidding. Oh, I also have a naturally forked tongue. It's pretty long, too. I'm proud of it.
How do you act? I'm usually referred to as the "chill" member of the Cirque. I'm usually found in my tent, chilling with my snake, Raen. She's awesome, and pretty much my best friend. I've been at the Cirque for a long time, so that's saying something. I'm pretty welcoming, but I can give you the cold shoulder if you come off as a threat to me.
How freaky are you? I'm a Snake-Boy; need I say more?
Anything else? No.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/17/2010, 12:16 am

(Accepted, Kin xD Rp?)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/17/2010, 12:18 am

(YESYESYES. :3 Bahaha. Who do you have?)
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/17/2010, 12:31 am

(Shanayya Rosendale, the 20 year old female leader, Akila Maren, the 18 year old female, and Rhan Deldy, the 16 year old guy)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/17/2010, 12:34 am

(Ahh, I don't mind. Whoever you wanna use, I suppose. But, like..make it a girl. xD A girly-girl, I suppose, so whichever is more skiddish around snakes. :3)
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/17/2010, 12:44 am

(I'll make another character, haha, I have to choose between a vampire and a spider, neither of which would be scared of snakes. Or... well I suppose I could make Akila, the spider, afraid of them. Okay, I suppose I will use Akila. Can you start?)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/17/2010, 12:49 am

(Ahh, sure. But, you could make a new character, I don't care, really. But, yeah, I'll start.)

I felt scales rubbing against my own, and my eyes darted open from my brief sleep. I looked up to see Raen slithering around on my half-dressed body. I chuckled, and stroked her, before sitting up. She slithered up and draped across my shoulders. I hefted myself off my cot and trotted out of my tent. My tongue kept flickering out of my mouth, smelling the air, as I trotted along, for my normal walk around camp.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/17/2010, 12:55 am

Akila
I fluttered my eyes open and heaved myself out of bed unwillingly. I made my bed quickly before changing into a black shirt and orange skinny jeans. I cleaned up the tent a bit before popping on some orange converse and strolling out of my tent. As I walked along, I saw a guy with scaly skin that I hadn't seen before. I walked up to him, flipping some waist-length black hair behind my shoulder. "Hi, are you new here?" I asked politely, my dark blue eyes taking in his scaly skin yet showing no signs of surprise or fear.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/17/2010, 1:06 am

[He's not actually "new" but..whatever.]

I looked up and saw a girl, dressed in bright orange pants and a black shirt. I looked down and saw my scaly torso, then my black shorts. She asked if I was new here, and I nodded, my eyes meeting hers. I made them blink as to not come off as more of a freak than I already was. "Yeah, I'm new," I replied, bobbing my head in a curt nod. "I'm Evra Von, by the way," I said, my forked tongue slithering out from between my lips. I held out a scaly hand. "And you are?"
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/17/2010, 1:10 am

(I know that, but she being herself which is someone who doesn't pay attention has never seen him before xD)

Akila
I nodded and took his hand, watching his tongue with interest. "Akila Maren." I replied with a small smile. "So, how are you Freaked up?" I asked, referring to the reason he was a part of the circus. It was my favorite question, because almost everyone would always wonder what I meant. Hopefully he understood what I was asking.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/17/2010, 1:19 am

(Bahaha, alright.)

I looked at the female. I had met her before, long ago, but we didn't exchange much. I had been a part of the Cirque since I was about two months, but, whatever. She asked how I was "freaked up". Confused, I shook my head slightly, trying to interpret what she meant by such. Finally figuring what she meant by that, I replied, "I'm a Snake-boy, I guess." I nodded. That sounded right; I had snake eyes, a snake tongue and snake scales covering me from head to toe.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/17/2010, 1:28 am

Akila
"Oh." I said, my eyes wide. As they returned to normal size, I realized that was rude. "Sorry, snakes freak me out." I explained, then realized what I had said. "I mean, they.. um.. you don't freak me out or anything. I am just, kinda scared of snakes." I said, then bit my lip at my rambling. "I.. just.. oh, nevermind." I said pathetically.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/17/2010, 1:35 am

I let out a low laugh. "Nah, it's fine." I leaned in and whispered into her ear, "I don't think it's fine with Raen, however." I pulled back and gestured to the snake draped over my shoulders and shrugged. With my body language, the snake knew that her help was needed, and she raised her head, her tongue flickering out of her mouth, like mine, and her eyes placed on Akila.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/17/2010, 1:41 am

Akila
When I saw the snake, I took a step back with a horrific facial expression. I was unable to supress a shriek as I stepped away from the snake. Oh my gosh, their long fangs. Body's ready to strangle. I instantly imagined the snake binding itself around my neck, squeezing me until I couldn't breath and then sinking it's long fangs into my neck.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/17/2010, 1:43 am

"Relax," I reassured Akila. I patted Raen's head, and she turned to me with what seemed like a smirk on her face. "Raen's non-deadly; she's not poisonous, and I trained her. She won't attack unless I show that I'm in danger, or unless I tell her to." I patted the snake's head once again, and she curled into it, like a cat, and I let Akila see the gesture, as if to prove that the snake was friendly.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/17/2010, 1:49 am

(It's hard to make someone scared of snakes when I LOVE them haha I am holding my snake right now, Titan)
Akila
I bit my lip, not entirely believing him but calmed down for now. I remained a step away, as I continued our conversation. I tried my best to ignore the snake, still afraid. "Well, anyway." I said, taking a deep gulp. "I... can kind of turn into a spider." I said, having to yet again flip my long black hair from my shoulder.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/17/2010, 1:52 am

(D'aw! Hi, Titan! XD)

I nodded once I heard her say she could turn into a spider. She flipped her hair, and I chuckled lightly. She does that a lot, but, then again, she does have a lot of hair on her head. "Oh, can you?" I asked, smiling lightly. "Show me, spider girl," I teased, stepping back to give her room.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next