The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside!

+9
Spring_Blossom
<3--[Emily]--<<
Cheezdoodle23
kindro
Mandy-Love
lil_peanut7
Katiegirl97
B
Dark Fairytales
13 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! - Page 21 Empty Re: Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside!

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/25/2010, 3:12 pm

Cheezdoodle23 wrote:"Gracias por los huevos revueltos." he said, and picked up his plate. Alejandro then began to quickly eat his eggs. He grinned at how delicious they were.

I smiled as I finished my eggs. "No problem. Do you like them?" I asked, standing up and putting my plate in the sink.

Katiegirl97 wrote:Alyssa smiled slightly still her face was pink "Thanks" she said with a small smile "So what do you want to do?" he asked her

"Hm, I'm not sure. What do you want to do?" I asked, preferring that we do something she wanted. I wasn't picky, so I wouldn't care what.

B wrote:
B wrote:I looked at him one last time, allowing my hair to fall into my face as I walked outside and toward my tent. Once I arrived there, I collapsed onto the small rug and fell asleep. I hate it when I perform, because I fall asleep right after it.

I sighed and collapsed on the sofa, burying my head in my hands. "She's so confusing." I said aloud.

Luminescence wrote:What is your name? Alexa Rose
___
How old are you? 17
___
What do you look like? Alexa is a fairly pretty girl, not drop-dead beautiful, but tolerable to look at. Her curly red hair ends a bit unevenly at her shoulders, generally kept up when preforming, painting, or sketching. In contrast to her vibrantly colored hair, her pale pale skin gives her the appearance of someone who hasn't seen the sun in quite a long time. Over the years her bright blue eyes have grown more sunken and rimmed darkly, giving her a tired, haunted, and almost sinister cast to her face.
___
How do you act? Alexa is a fairly pleasant person usually, though her untrusting ways tend to repel people nevertheless. She dislikes talking about herself or her past to anyone unless she really likes them. She can be pretty cynical and overly dramatic when in the mood, easily angered or annoyed and quick to grow impatient, though she's generally a fairly optimistic and cheerful person. She fears loosing loved ones, big dogs, and fire.
____
How freaky are you? Whatever Alexa draws, paints, or writes is brought to life. She has a certain extent of control over what comes alive and over the actual drawings, though she has completely lost control before, and the results were not at all pleasant.
___
Anything else? Nope.

[[Do we need to wait for forms to be approved or anything before we start RPing? (:]]

(Yes, you must always wait for the form to be approved before RPing. But, It is accepted xD)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! - Page 21 DN41
Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! - Page 21 Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! - Page 21 Empty Re: Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside!

Post by Cheezdoodle23 7/25/2010, 3:13 pm

She smiled and shrugged. Cobra hissed, baring his small, deadly fangs. Delilah frowned and smacked Cobra again.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! - Page 21 3745

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! - Page 21 3484

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! - Page 21 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

Post by Luminescence 7/25/2010, 3:13 pm

(( Okay, cool. [: ))
Luminescence
Luminescence
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 7/25/2010, 3:15 pm

"They are delicious." he said, finishing them up. Alejandro smiled and headed over to sink to put his plate in also.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! - Page 21 3745

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! - Page 21 3484

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! - Page 21 3741

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/25/2010, 3:20 pm

(Now what?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! - Page 21 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 7/25/2010, 3:36 pm

(I dunno)
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/25/2010, 3:39 pm

(Hmm... he should ask her out on a date?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Cirque De Freak! Otherwise known as Circus of the Freaks. Circus opens on the 25-27! Members read for details inside! - Page 21 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 7/25/2010, 3:45 pm

(okay)
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/25/2010, 3:47 pm

After the sun finally set, my eyes flashed open and wandered the tent. The soft fabric of the couch helped my back. I couldn't talk to Terry, not at this hour.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21