The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Lousy Wish Jornal

Go down

Dear Lousy Wish Jornal Empty Dear Lousy Wish Jornal

Post by Rosebell32 7/16/2010, 5:08 pm

Dear Lousy Wish Journal

Dear wish journal,
Today I , Maggie Manson, wished I could fly. Again you lousy wish jornal diapointed me. Here I'll explain, see I woke up this morning thinking "Hey this is going to be an amazing day!" Well guess what girl was wrong? If you guessed Lady Gaga you're wrong, it was me, Maggie. So I walk downstairs all happy and junk.
I had a good breakfast my hair looked perfect. I felt amazing. So i hear 3 knocks on the front door, when I anwsered the door it was my boyfriend, Mayson. (Ironic I know!) "Why Mason, why are you here?" I asked as suprised as possible.
"Maggie can we talk?" He asked.
"Of course what is it?" I wondered excitedly with a huge smile on my face.
"I think we need to see other people." He said with that kind smile still on his face.
"Oh!" I said that amazing smile was gone. Did i mention it was my birthday? Oh well today was my 16th birthday. "Oh I thought you were here for my birthday!" I questioned with a shocked face.
"Todays your birthday?" He looked amazed like I was a shadow and I wasn't alive.
"Bye Bye now." I screamed as I closed the door on his face. So there ruins my perfect day. When I got to school me and my friend got in a fight. At lunch I spilled chocalote milk all over my white dress. I got 3 F's on my math, social studies, and science test's.
When I got home I was getting ready for my party when my mom knocked on my door. "Maggie, Honey we are ready for your party at build-a-bear!" Mom sweetly said. Oh Build-A-Bear! My mom got where I wanted my party mixed up with a 6 year olds play pin place! I walked out of my room and screamed! Now I'm laying on my bed righting in you telling you why I wish I could fly away

LOVE,
Maggie Manson, Single 16 year old.

Dear lousy wish journal,
Today I, Maggie Manson, wished I was invisible. Well I know your asking why, it's because of school! So I was at school and I was wearing my new outfit from "Sand, Surf & Rock." That place is my favorite! So my friends were complimenting me.
"Maggie you look hot." Jake said he winked. I slapped him.
"Mags! What happend! I can't call you dude anymore!" Sam yelled! Did I mention I have mostly guy friends.
"MM you look beautiful." My only girl friend Holly smiled to me.
"Thanks you guys!" I smiled all the guys came and gave me a hug. I loved my friends. So as I walk down the hall, guys smiling, winking, and well you know. So I dropped my bag so I bent over and my pants snapped in half! When I saw in half I mean they fell off my legs. Everyone saw my hot pink, polka dotted, Victoria's Secrets underwear. All my friends shocked and covered me up. I started crying. Holly riped out a pair of sweats. I put them on really fast.
"Thank you!" I said to Sam, Holly, Jake and Alex. They gave me a hug.
"I wish I was invisible." I cried. Holly wiped my tears and I went to class. Well today when i got to school. GUess who was on the front page of the news paper? If you guessed Taylor Launtner, you wrong! Me with a color picture of me in my underwear! That is why I'm right this, while I'm in the princible's office while I'm waiting for my Mom to get to the school. So she and the princible can talk about my picture.

LOVE,
Maggie Manson, In troubled, embarressed 16 year old.

Last edited by Rosebell32 on 7/21/2010, 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Dear Lousy Wish Jornal Empty Re: Dear Lousy Wish Jornal

Post by Rosebell32 7/20/2010, 10:06 pm

Dear lousy wish journal,
Today I, Maggie Manson, wished I was invisible. Well I know your asking why, it's because of school! So I was at school and I was wearing my new outfit from "Sand, Surf & Rock." That place is my favorite! So my friends were complimenting me.
"Maggie you look hot." Jake said he winked. I slapped him.
"Mags! What happend! I can't call you dude anymore!" Sam yelled! Did I mention I have mostly guy friends.
"MM you look beautiful." My only girl friend Holly smiled to me.
"Thanks you guys!" I smiled all the guys came and gave me a hug. I loved my friends. So as I walk down the hall, guys smiling, winking, and well you know. So I dropped my bag so I bent over and my pants snapped in half! When I saw in half I mean they fell off my legs. Everyone saw my hot pink, polka dotted, Victoria's Secrets underwear. All my friends shocked and covered me up. I started crying. Holly riped out a pair of sweats. I put them on really fast.
"Thank you!" I said to Sam, Holly, Jake and Alex. They gave me a hug.
"I wish I was invisible." I cried. Holly wiped my tears and I went to class. Well today when i got to school. GUess who was on the front page of the news paper? If you guessed Taylor Launtner, you wrong! Me with a color picture of me in my underwear! That is why I'm right this, while I'm in the princible's office while I'm waiting for my Mom to get to the school. So she and the princible can talk about my picture.

LOVE,
Maggie Manson, In troubled, embarressed 16 year old.
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down