The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic?

+11
Cyn431
B
Mandy-Love
Komoda
DragonStar
Arianna
Avé
Jinx
iGrievous
MusicWritingLove
shadowsowner888
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? Empty The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic?

Post by shadowsowner888 7/20/2010, 2:37 pm

Written 7/20/10.

The newspaper . . . is . . . totally creeping on me.

See, a couple days ago I saw Eclipse. Then I was like, “Oh, I wish it was Breaking Dawn,” because my mind is just sick like that. I began to wonder, what would it be like when Breaking Dawn really came out? What would it be rated? And if R, would I be allowed to see it?

Well, this morning I read the newspaper, and it answered my question. Breaking Dawn will be PG-13, just like the other three movies. That’s good, because now I don’t have to worry about convincing my mom to let me see it. I mean, even though I’m not a Twihard anymore, I still wanna see it, ya know? Just to see what they do with it. And to get romantic experience.

Though maybe the story I just read yesterday is more than adequate . . . hmm. Oh well, it doesn’t matter.

Well, then, I started thinking. And I realized how psychic the newspaper was, and how thoughtful of it to answer that question for me. It made me wonder . . . what would my horoscope say?

“You haven’t been focusing on your core values as much. Today you successfully apply those values in a love relationship. Congratulations!”

Now I’m just worried. Because yesterday is the day I lost all my values to read a bit of mature fiction . . . and then to take my newfound ‘experience’ and freewrite with it . . . I really don’t know what’s wrong with me, I thought I told myself I was going to stop creeping out like this. And now just look at me.

I’m really hoping the newspaper doesn’t mean a serious love relationship, though. And also that it means the values I betrayed, not the values I supposedly adopted after reading that story . . . hrrm. Because it could easily mean L, or - dare I say it? - Tamaki . . .

No. Not Tamaki. >.< It won’t be Tamaki; I already promised L that I was getting rid of him. So, L is really the only option.

Unless Jamie suddenly proposes to me through Facebook. o_O I mean, he’s my ex-crush, so it’s not like I’d have any real motivation to say yes. And even if I still liked him like that, I wouldn’t, because he apparently likes marrying all his female friends. At least the older ones, and I’m not older than him, so that’s probably not gonna happen.

But if it did . . . and I rejected him . . . wouldn’t that be applying values, too, if one of my values is to not marry someone I don’t love? Because I’ve thought about similar things before, and even if I were in some country where arranged marriages were prominent, I wouldn’t want an arranged marriage. I’d want a real one, for love. Razz And love Jamie . . . ? Me? No. Maybe in an, “You’re like my brother, so I have no choice. x3 *noogie*” sorta way. Not like I’d be noogying Jamie, but you get the point. He’s definitely not one of those three people who I love most in the world. Or the people below those three. Or below them. More like fourth level, cus really, he’s one of my friends that I don’t really get to spend a lot of time with. *shrug*

Or maybe my love relationship will be metaphorical, with . . . like . . . the rain. Cus Rain is really hot, did you know that? And the sky is cloudy today, so . . . if it rains, I can go out and let the rain lovingly kiss me on the forehead . . . and just sit there loving the attention and not being hormonal? Razz

Hee-hee, I’m reading into this way too much. x) I suppose I’ll know just how psychic the newspaper really is by the end of the day.

That’s something I just don’t understand, though. I mean, if horoscopes are ever accurate, why? How can anyone honestly hope to accurately predict the future?

Oh no, but now I’m being critical again. I hope this doesn’t become a habit . . . even earlier this morning, for school (since thanks to mom we’re not done with writing yet), I was being totally grumpy. Instead of being a good girl and writing about how the American flag is an inspiring symbol like one would expect me to, I wrote about how useless and pointless the flag was, and how the nation would mob the White House if Obama decided to get rid of the flag, and I’d just sit back and laugh and say, “What’s the big deal?”

I figured that I might as well tell the truth this time, instead of last time, where I wrote this sickly sweet concotion about being a good Catholic. I mean, there wasn’t anything that wrong with it . . . it just exaggerated too much, though, made me look better than I am, when I’m far from being a perfect little Christian.

This dishonesty thing, just, augh. You keep one secret from the people you told everything, and then it’s so much harder to tell them anything else.

Well, I guess I’ll stop reflecting on these matters and simply ponder *cough* the visible aspects of life.

TwigAdopts is (actually, was at this point) giving me problems, and I’m (was) mad. x3 Not at TA, just in general, because my mom really irritates me. The first day in a while I’m trying not to totally challenege her authority, she goes and snaps at me. Lately she’s been doing nothing but asking me to do things for her. Sometimes they’re my actual chore, in which case I have to do it about every ten minutes or so, but other times they’re little things she could easily do herself, like taking Angel outside or putting towels in the laundry room. And I didn’t complain about it, but really . . . why am I doing all this work? -.- Even when I’m in the middle of other chores, or working (at home, cus apparently I’m a professional writer), she’ll interrupt me to do trivial things.

Humph.

But then on a brighter side, Megan and her family are some of the awesomest people I’ve ever met. :3 I went over to their house on Sunday, and since we’ve only been friends for a little while, I don’t really know her or her family all that well . . . my first impression was of this really nice, good, innocent little Christian with a strict family. And she is really nice, and good, but . . . oh my gosh, I was wrong about her family. They’re looser than even my parents; if we wanted to swear a bit at their house or talk about controversial subjects, that would’ve been just fine. The best part of that was that they weren’t bad, scary people at all. Everyone gets along with each other really well, and they’re very welcoming, and lots of fun to hang around with . . .

Oh my gosh, though, the awesomeness went far beyond that. Their basement is filled with computers, like ten of them, and they have five different gaming systems and all these televisions . . . there’s musical instruments all over the house, including about ten guitars and a big drumset, and Megan’s dad is like Piro with l33t Largo skills. He built all those computers, and he knows how to fix them, and woah. (The reason I say he’s Piro is because that’s seriously who he looks like. o_O And he has the same temperament from the little I interacted with him, too.)

The very best part of the whole house, however, was Megan’s room. Upon passing by, I noticed a big Ouran poster on her wall. I was like, “Woah, cool, she knows manga and anime!” So I pointed and started acting fangirly, even though I’ve never read/watched Ouran, and she’s like, “Oh, yeah, we’re a little obsessed. Come see the bookshelves!” And so I walk into her room, and halfway along one of the walls are these bookshelves filled with manga. Posters of manga/anime are all over the walls of the room, and there’s some gaming pictures and manga drawings too. Sonic the Hedgehog dolls hung in the corner, and she has all these figurines of . . . um, Ikeuto or something? I don’t know how to spell his name, I don’t even know if that’s the right name, but it was some hot violinist with . . . like . . . blue hair. Then the manga . . . wow. <3 The only one I’d ever read on the shelf was Happy Cafe, but all the same, they at least know of all the others I’d read . . . like Death Note. :33 And that was the day I first saw Korean manga, or got a look at a book written entirely in Japanese kanji. Nyeeeeeh. applause They even had this amazing book that teaches you how to read the kanji, but not by trying to associate the symbols with what they stand for. Instead, it teaches you by using examples from manga pages. I want that book, sooo bad, I need to go buy it.

Then I found Megan’s deck of Ouran playing cards. So we went to play old maid. As I was looking at it, I noticed a shirtless guy one of the cards. When she told me he was Tamaki, I was like, “All right, cool.” But then I just kinda . . . spazzed out about him? ^///^ Heh. He was on all the Kings - and the threes - and one other card, the one that had all the characters on it. And I just started swooning over them, crying when I had to take him out of my hand . . . then at the end of the game I tried to gather up all the Tamaki cards to look at.

When we made muffins, it was even worse. Connecting the muffins to myself, I decided to carry around one of the ingrediants - a big bag of chocolate chips - and go on as if it were my child. So after a while of calling it the precious baby and stuff, I asked Megan if she knew who the father was.

Eventually she came to realize that it was, apparently, Tamaki. ^^” After that, I wouldn't shut up about the children, and the muffins were delicious . . . but I knew he would never forgive me for eating the children . . . D:

So this is my problem right now. I need to get Tamaki out of my head, because I already apologized to L and told him I wasn’t going to cheat again. This was already the second time. And plus Tamaki isn’t even a logical choice, considering I don’t know him . . . at all. It was just a shallow love for his looks.

Oh, and then, they have a refrigerator covered with word magnets. So I made the magnets say, “rain passionately went to eat chocolate.” <333 Lolol. And there’s also a nice big pool in their backyard . . .

I love this family so much. <3 But next time I have to make sure Megan comes over to my house, because I won’t give into selfish shallowness. Razz I don’t wanna be the sort of person that goes over there just to read manga or play video games. Which I seriously do worry about. I just . . . need to be less selfish. And make sure I’m valuing her friendship for the right reasons.

The end, go carry on with your lives. After you answer these questions. Because if you don’t, let’s just say you won’t have any life to carry on with.

1. Tamaki or L?
2. Do you think there’s anything accurate in horoscopes?
3. Are you going to see Breaking Dawn when it’s out?
4. Who are the awesomest people you’ve ever met?
5. Have you ever been to an anime convention thingy?
6. Is swimming something you enjoy?
7. How do you like your waffles?
8. Write something on your arm/hand/wrist and post a picture of it, please?

shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? 1312The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? 2412The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? 3349The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? 3548The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic?

Post by MusicWritingLove 7/20/2010, 2:49 pm

1. Tamaki or L? TAMAKI <3
2. Do you think there’s anything accurate in horoscopes? Not really. xP
3. Are you going to see Breaking Dawn when it’s out? My mum and sister will freaking drag me along
4. Who are the awesomest people you’ve ever met? My mum, haha, and my best e-bud, Ally. :3
5. Have you ever been to an anime convention thingy? HAHA I WISH
6. Is swimming something you enjoy? I luffs swimmin's Very Happy
7. How do you like your waffles? ...I don't like waffles...

https://i.servimg.com/u/f30/14/40/18/17/10072010.jpg

Clickeh teh linkeh. (It says: Yo peeps <33 MusicWritingLove)
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 982

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic?

Post by shadowsowner888 7/20/2010, 3:01 pm

1. Shame! Shame! (I'm obligated to say that, so I'm sorry. XD)
3. Eep. o_O Well if you don't want to, that's not very fun, lol.
4. Aah, that's awesome that you have an awesome mom. x3
7. What?! That's just what my brother was telling me! Razz Lol, he'll be posting soon, I think.
8. applause Yay! You get a cookie now! *throws cookie*
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? 1312The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? 2412The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? 3349The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? 3548The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 7/20/2010, 3:04 pm

1. Tamaki, due to the fact there's nothing worth liking about L in my opinion.
2. Dunno. It's all chance, y'know. You guess, maybe you guess right, and maybe you guess wrong, I guess. xD
3. In keeping with the tradition, I shall not only see it but hopefully see it with Shad' and Kayleigh. What a treat.
4. Probably Luke "Sky" as the band director abbreviates in the marching data sheets. All around awesome dude.
5. No.
6. When it's not in a public pool or creepy lake.
7. I like 'em Hot. smug
8. Maybe later.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 7/20/2010, 3:06 pm

YAYCOOKIES! Very Happy
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/20/2010, 3:11 pm

1. SHAAAAAME. :O
2. What if they guessed, "Today you wake up"? smug
3. You just made me giggle for some reason. xD
4. Really now? o_O That's really cool . . .
6. Creepy lakes . . . ooooh . . . >D
7. I see, my good man. nod
8. You just lost the game. Razz

Ikr? ^^
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 7/20/2010, 3:24 pm

1. Tamaki or L? Neither.
2. Do you think there’s anything accurate in horoscopes? No.
3. Are you going to see Breaking Dawn when it’s out? No.
4. Who are the awesomest people you’ve ever met? Uh...Nacy and Caillin.
5. Have you ever been to an anime convention thingy? No.
6. Is swimming something you enjoy? YES. So much!
7. How do you like your waffles?Uh...With syrup?
8. Write something on your arm/hand/wrist and post a picture of it, please? No.

I'm in a no mood today. Anime overload killed my brain.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/20/2010, 3:29 pm

Megan sounds particularly awesome!

1. Tamaki or L? Er, I'll take Mello, please!
2. Do you think there’s anything accurate in horoscopes? Nah, not really. I still read mine, though. ^^
3. Are you going to see Breaking Dawn when it’s out? Yeah, 'cause I wanna see, like... -shuts up-
4. Who are the awesomest people you’ve ever met? Vanessa and Veronica, mentioned in the question below. They're sisters and they're both seriously epic... meh, I miss them.
5. Have you ever been to an anime convention thingy? Nah, but my friends have, and I wanted to go, though I didn't even like anime back then. XD It was the Megacon.
6. Is swimming something you enjoy? Er, for the most part. If it's in a pool, then yes. But not a very deep pool. Deep water scares me. ._.
7. How do you like your waffles? Frozen. nod Seriously, I used to only ever eat them frozen.
8. Write something on your arm/hand/wrist and post a picture of it, please? I will in a second. Razz
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/20/2010, 3:33 pm

Megan's family sounds really nice. And gosh, 10 computers? Surprised You know, I totally see why you like them. xD

1. Tamaki or L? Tamakiiiiiiiii. He's really nice, too. You should watch Ouran.
2. Do you think there’s anything accurate in horoscopes? Yes. You see, they motivate you to do stuff so you can believe in the horoscopes. So if it says, today you're going to eat a sandwich, you'll remember it and eat a sandwich just so you can say, The horoscope was right! :O
3. Are you going to see Breaking Dawn when it’s out? Yes. Just not with my mom or anything. I saw Twilight twice, once with my mom and once with my dad. That was... not fun. xD
4. Who are the awesomest people you’ve ever met? YOU. No, seriously. My neighbor (at my old house) Anna, who's two years younger than me and so happy and full of energy. Aidan, because I don't care if he's a fictional character but I love him.
5. Have you ever been to an anime convention thingy? No, but it'd be cool. I'd prefer a web-development or programming convention, honestly, but... yeah, I'd go to an anime convention, too.
6. Is swimming something you enjoy? Not much. It's fine in the sea. But my mom was a really, really good swimmer. And so was my grandma. My grandma was so good at diving she was going to go to the olympics, but then she broke her knee. ;P
7. How do you like your waffles? Healthy. ^^
8. Write something on your arm/hand/wrist and post a picture of it, please? Stupid webcam wouldn't work, so I'm going to have to find the real camera and take a picture of it. Razz
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStar 7/20/2010, 3:34 pm

1. Tamaki or L?
I have no idea who Tamaki is, so. L. c:

Yes. They scare me.

Ew, no.

Let's see... Samuel, Silas, Kyra, Karina, Nesta, Nola, George, Ave, Robyn, Shadow, Violet. ^_^

Nope, but there was one in our town earlier this year.

YES.

Belgian for one, dangit. Aaaand... hmmm. Butter, a VERY SMALL AMOUNT of syrup.

Um... ha, sure. I'll do it later. x3
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/20/2010, 3:36 pm

This blog made me feel guilty beyond belief; just sayin'. XD

But anyway, Megan sounds cool! ^u^ Korean manga would be like, the best. o.O Not like I have a preference of Korea over Japan, but I like the culture just as much. :3

1. Tamaki or L?
Arrogance versus logic... My two favourite traits in a man... Hmm, tough choice. I guess I'm going to pass on this one.
Yessiree!
Nah. -.-
I unno. I don't keep track. XD
Unfortunately, no. ._.
Yeah, I guess. X3
With little drops of syrup and butter in every square. <3
WAIT!
*sees Gri's comment*
Omg, he knows about hot waffles!? XD Well, I second his answer then.
I will after I repaint my nails. :3
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/20/2010, 3:41 pm

1. Tamaki or L? Tamaki... ?
2. Do you think there’s anything accurate in horoscopes? SOmetimes when I read my own horoscopes the things that its says are like... "Blah blah blah... try harder in school and blach blah blah, the guy you want is interested... and all this other crap. And I just say, someties they can be, but not too often. LOL.
3. Are you going to see Breaking Dawn when it’s out? Of coarse..!
4. Who are the awesomest people you’ve ever met? ...That's a bit of a hard one... I suppose I would have to say I have a ton of friends that are just amazing in California... and specifically this girl named Ariel who has a family very similar to the one you described... :3
5. Have you ever been to an anime convention thingy? Nope... not really an anime or manga kind of person...
6. Is swimming something you enjoy? Duh... ;D
7. How do you like your waffles? PLain.... LOL...
I'm a little busy... Sad
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/20/2010, 3:45 pm

Here you have it, Ado, a picture of my wrist. It says, for those who can't read it, "Hello, Shadow!"
The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? Helloshadow
Somehow I wonder whether it was worth the effort. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/20/2010, 3:50 pm

1. Tamaki or L? L. <3333
2. Do you think there’s anything accurate in horoscopes? Yes, mine are. Actually both of ours, since we have a Taurus
3. Are you going to see Breaking Dawn when it’s out? Yush, at midnight hopefully
4. Who are the awesomest people you’ve ever met? My bff, a teammate on gymnastics.
5. Have you ever been to an anime convention thingy? Nah, I'm goin next year. The voicer of L is gonna be there!!! Very Happy
6. Is swimming something you enjoy? Nah...
7. How do you like your waffles? Burnt? No. Barely toasted and stuffing th-wait. Aren't waffles filled with meat?!??!
I'll post it later. Hold your horses.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/20/2010, 4:04 pm

@Mea:

6. Yay! :3
7. I should hope so. smug

Lol, that's okay. :3 Anime is a worthy cause of braindeath!

@Ave:

Oh yes. <3

1. Mello isn't an option! xP You have to choose Tamaki or L or the ice cream falls on your head!
3. *glances around before answering* Yessss, exactly. x3
5. MEGACON. NO WAY. (Yeah, I don't know enough about anime, cus that name is so not familiar to me. XD)
6. I don't think deep water is so bad . . . unless it's dark. *cringe*
8. *waits (im)patiently*

@Ari:

Lol, ikr? x) I'm seriously just glad I didn't actually use any of those computers, though. Then I'd never get over the guilt.

1. Well, I will when I get around to it . . . or find a chance to or something. XD It's seriously something I plan to do eventually.
2. Ahh! Very Happy Wise words!
3. o.e Oh my . . .
4. Lol, thanks . . . ^///^ But you haven't met meeee! (See, I'm going to be making excuses, or I'll feel like an egotistical person for asking that question. xD)
7. Healthy . . . how rare, really! :O So special.
8. *see my reply at the bottom*

@Draggy:

1. Aha! FINALLY! x3
2. Oh yes. :O
4. Oh wait whut, I'm in there? But . . . I'm not worthy! Not worthy at all. (Thank you . . . x3)
5. How amazing! :333
8. Awesomeness. >D

@Komo:

Don't you dare feel guilty. XD The blame is mine.

Lol, yeah, she's awesome. :3 The Korean manga, though . . . idk, I liked the Japanese stuff better, just because it has the coolness of being read backwards. Razz

1. Hmm . . . well, that's close enough to choosing L, so I must give you a sticker. x3 *sticks sticker on Komo's forehead* Can you read what it says? 8D
2. Lol, you are the only one whose answer I already knew here. XD
5. We should go . . . together. :O
7. OMG YES! In every square, that's the most important part. applause
No! D: I forgot all about hot waffles when I replied to Gri! I've shamed the whole website. *sobs*
8. Heehee, yay! :3

@Mandy:

1. Are you sure? *-*
3. Whee! ^^
4. Awesomeness. cheesy *highfive*
5. Ahh, okay. ^-^
8. All right, fine. XD

Arianna wrote:Here you have it, Ado, a picture of my wrist. It says, for those who can't read it, "Hello, Shadow!"
The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? Helloshadow
Somehow I wonder whether it was worth the effort. xD

(I'm quoting it cus it's special. x3)

That's . . . so beautiful. :')

@B:

1. Yuuuuuush. >D You won a banana!
2. Woah, you're a Taurus too? :O Sweet.
3. Aaaaaugh. ^^ Me too! I wanna see a midnight premiere so bad.
5. *jealous* Um, um, but I might be going to the one that Tamaki's voicer was at once! (Yeah, that doesn't even compare. XD)
7. Meat? o.e Um, no, not that I know of.
8. But I don't have any horses! D: Will ponies work?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/20/2010, 4:13 pm

1. I choose Mello, dangit! ._. Er. -ice cream falls on head- Ow.
3. Hehe, I feel so guilty saying that. But it's true, it's the only reason I want to go.
5. I barely even know about it. All I know is that I want to go. It's apparently this convention that I think mainly focuses on gaming, but I don't know. It's held like, 30 minutes away from our house. >.<
6. When it's deep, dark, and in the ocean, I hate it. D:
8. I don't know what to write! D:
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/20/2010, 4:28 pm

The year before last, I think, I was staying at our family friend's house. Just for a few days. And the girl, she had a computer in her room, and I hadn't been on the internet for days. So I booted it up and felt really guilty, but not before my mom caught me. Razz

1. -claps- None of the characters are as amazing as, say, Matsuda or Light, but it's really funny. Very Happy
3. I wonder what'd happen if /you/ went to see Breaking Dawn with your parents. ^^:
4. Haha, I consider you as a person I know, and I know you're awesome. So there.
7. Also, my dad makes healthy pancakes. And yesterday I had healthy ice cream! With the miracle-maker, STEVIA!!! Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/20/2010, 4:42 pm

Ave:

1. Can I eat your head now? :3
3. Lol, that's . . . well, we know I wanna see how it ends . . . but now I'm wondering if that's just an excuse for me. XD I know your reason is at least one of mine, either way.
5. That sounds so amazing. x3
6. *shudder*
8. Write BLUBBLUBBLUB! :3

Ari:

Lol, yes, that's the sort of guilt I'm talking about. D:

1. Lol, it sounds so tempting.
3. AAAAAAAH. o_O
4. Finnnnne. xD
7. Suhweet. :O I love ice cream!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/20/2010, 5:00 pm

1. Oh, fine. ._.
3. XDD Have you read the book before?
5. Yeah, and if I go, my sister will make fun of me for the rest of eternity. Oh joy, that rhymed!
6. -shiver-
8. Alright, alright, I'll do that. The picture will be up in a sec...
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/20/2010, 5:11 pm

1. Tamaki or L? Hm. Beautiful narcissism versus sweet-toothed knowledge... So hard. I'll take Matt, 'cause he has beauty and knowledge. ^^
2. Do you think there’s anything accurate in horoscopes? Occasionally, assuming it doesn't get too... mature. Like if it's the Teen Horoscope on Astrology.com, it will probably have some relevance. Everything about Cancer fits me pretty well anyway.
3. Are you going to see Breaking Dawn when it’s out? Nonononono. I have no intentions to watch New Moon or Eclipse, so I find no reason in watching Breaking Dawn. >.> Besides, if it's going to be PG-13, then it sounds like they might completely destroy the original plot.
4. Who are the awesomest people you’ve ever met? My friend Chanel. cheesy She's a lot like your friend Megan by the sounds of it.
5. Have you ever been to an anime convention thingy? Noperz. I don't think there's ever any by where I live.
6. Is swimming something you enjoy? If it's above eighty degrees out and I've got my goggles and nose pinchies, sure, why not.
7. How do you like your waffles? In a song. ;D
8. Write something on your arm/hand/wrist and post a picture of it, please? I'd do that if I knew where the cord that connects my phone to my computer was. -.-
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/20/2010, 5:23 pm

1. Yay! Very Happy NOMNOMNOM
3. Oh yes. It wasn't nearly descriptive enough. >.>
5. How marvelous! x3
8. *waiting again*

1. Matt isn't an option! >.> Choose again, or else you'll get ice cream dumped on your head, just like Ave!
3. Well, you could be surprised, really. I watched a movie about this girl, and she got pregnant, and it was PG-13. I'm sure they'll do fine with BD. XD
4. Yay! :3
6. Lol, nose pinchies. x333
7. OMG! What a beautiful answer. :') You get a gold medal for that. *pins medal to Cyn's toe*
8. Awww. Razz
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miami 7/20/2010, 5:43 pm

1. Tamaki or L?
Who?

HAHAHA. Sorry... One time I read a horoscope that told me that something was going to happen in my love life. It said something good. My ex broke up with me. Thatistheoppositeofgood.

Nah. I'm not a big Twilight fan. Vamps are lame.

Me, myself and I. Keri, Shera, Nioka, V and Pain too... They're my online buddies.

I went to VidCon this year. I don't like anime too much...

Water = wet. No.

Frozen and cold... I know, I'm weird.

Um, no... sowwey.
Miami
Miami
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/20/2010, 5:49 pm

1. OW. That's my ear!
3. ... I'm going to guess you were talking about the ending. Please tell me if I'm wrong.
5. Wait, what's marvelous? -goes to page 2- Ah, alright! Yeah. Real marvelous.
8. Eep. My sister isn't home so I can't take a picture with her phone? D:
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/20/2010, 5:51 pm

@Miami:

1. Just anime characters, lol. :3 (Oh how horrifying it was to say 'just'. XD)
2. o.e That's creepy, but in a completely bad way, lol. I sowwy!
4. Oh yes, Keri, she is epic isn't she? :3
7. Sweet! XD That's not weird; it's original.
8. Aw, fine. Razz

@Ave:

3. smug (Hmm, well, the ending could've been better. But I particularly think they should've been more - no, wait, no. Then my mother would never have allowed me to read it. o_O)
5. I don't know what's marvelous anymore, either. XD Oh well.
8. Aww, whyyyy? D:
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/20/2010, 6:01 pm

3. -facepalm- Oh dear. This isn't good. XD
8. ... Because she's not home. xD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next