The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic?

+11
Cyn431
B
Mandy-Love
Komoda
DragonStar
Arianna
Avé
Jinx
iGrievous
MusicWritingLove
shadowsowner888
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic?

Post by shadowsowner888 7/20/2010, 6:03 pm

3. It's my fault! (It's supposed to sound like 'not my fault,' but it is my fault. XD So I have nobody to blame for this interesting new taste but myself.)
8. No, I mean, why isn't she home? >.>
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? - Page 2 1312The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? - Page 2 2412The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? - Page 2 3349The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? - Page 2 3548The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic?

Post by Avé 7/20/2010, 6:08 pm

3. Naughty Woda.. ^^
8. Oh. XD She was out shopping with my grandmother. Bless her heart.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/20/2010, 7:04 pm

1. Ice cweam? :3 I like ice cweeeeam. But as it appears you don't enjoy putting ice cream on people's heads, I guess I have no choice but to say... Mori-senpai. *runs away in fear for life*
3. Was it Juno? Razz And for a second I thought BD was a smiley, so I was kind of starting to back away from the computer... xD
4. applause She's coming to ze party on Saturdayyyy.
6. They make my nose feel like it's bleeding, but oh well. Better than being flushed with saltwater. xD
7. Aww! ^^ Thanksies! Gold medals are pretty!
Allow me to ask you in return, how do you like your waffles?

Little revelation from Newmsies post down there—you ate your muffin children... Does that make you cannibalistic?

Last edited by Cyn431 on 7/20/2010, 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/20/2010, 8:54 pm

Shadow, your friend Megan sounds so cool. = D I'm kinda jealous...xD But how could you eat your muffin-children?!

1. Tamaki or L?

Tamaki, durrrrr. x3

2. Do you think there’s anything accurate in horoscopes?

I'm not quite sure. I usually read mine everyday, but I generally don't think much of it. I guess ub-conciously I believe in them, otherwise I wouldn't go to all that trouble ripping the newspaper apart to find mine.

3. Are you going to see Breaking Dawn when it’s out?

I'm going to plan to, but I doubt I will, seeing as I never got around to watching New Moon or Eclipse. But since it's the end of the saga, I think I'll actually make an effort this time, if only just to see Taylor Lautner, the shirtless wonder.

4. Who are the awesomest people you’ve ever met?

Ironically, this time it would be my friend Megan's family. xD Strange how those things work out, huh? But yeah, they're basically my second family x3

5. Have you ever been to an anime convention thingy?

HAHAHAHAHA YES. My friends and I cosplayed as Pokemon xD

6. Is swimming something you enjoy?

Actually yes, I love the water. I'm not very good at it, though....

7. How do you like your waffles?

With butter, strawberry sauce and whipped cream! -nomnomnomnomnom-

8. Write something on your arm/hand/wrist and post a picture of it, please?

I don't have my camera connector cable with me, sorrrrry xP
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? - Page 2 Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/21/2010, 1:01 am

(Ponderrrrrr. Very Happy The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? - Page 2 Ponder)

Haha... noogie. xD Love that word.

OMG I want to go to Megan's house. x_x That's, like, everything I want right there. Okay, not really. xD But stilllll. What's the kanji book called? I need that. :O

Tamakiiiiii. Very Happy Seriously, though, don't fall in love with him. Just... don't. xD Haha. He's a total idiot but also hilarious and awesome. nod

1. Tamaki or L? L. No contest. Tamaki's just comic relief. xD
2. Do you think there’s anything accurate in horoscopes? Nah.
3. Are you going to see Breaking Dawn when it’s out? Probably. I'll likely wait till the hype dies down a tad, though. Like, a couple weeks after it opens. Squealing fan girls... ugh. x.x
4. Who are the awesomest people you’ve ever met? Ooh... That's a hard one. I think our group from dance camp last year. Mayana and Talia and Ben and Abe and all those. nod
5. Have you ever been to an anime convention thingy? No. D: I want to, though.
6. Is swimming something you enjoy? Sometimes... I like water, I just hate getting wet. xD
7. How do you like your waffles? Toasted just so that they're warm and thawed, and then with lots of margarine. nod
8. Write something on your arm/hand/wrist and post a picture of it, please? Too complicated. xD I'd have to find a marker, then the camera, and then the card reader, and then I'd have to upload it to Photobucket, and... yeah. rolleyes
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren 7/21/2010, 10:44 am

1. Tamaki or L?
From DN? L.
Yes.
What kind of question is that? Of course I'm gonna go see it. =.=
I don't feel like thinking about my real friends, lol. But most of the people here are my online palsies.
No, but I want to :3 My mom would be a total busybody though.
I like it best either alone or with my best friends. We had to swim at camp and I barely knew anyone, which totally... yuck.
Crispy Very Happy
Okay Very Happy I'll do it now & post it in a sec.
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 410

http://www.lilacxxlauren.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren 7/21/2010, 10:51 am

it might be a bit big? ignore everything in the background :3
The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? - Page 2 DSCF3073
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 410

http://www.lilacxxlauren.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/21/2010, 5:21 pm

Avé wrote:3. Naughty Woda.. ^^
8. Oh. XD She was out shopping with my grandmother. Bless her heart.

3. Hehehe. rolleyes
8. Oh, bless her! *sniffle*

Cyn431 wrote:1. Ice cweam? :3 I like ice cweeeeam. But as it appears you don't enjoy putting ice cream on people's heads, I guess I have no choice but to say... Mori-senpai. *runs away in fear for life*
3. Was it Juno? Razz And for a second I thought BD was a smiley, so I was kind of starting to back away from the computer... xD
4. applause She's coming to ze party on Saturdayyyy.
6. They make my nose feel like it's bleeding, but oh well. Better than being flushed with saltwater. xD
7. Aww! ^^ Thanksies! Gold medals are pretty!
Allow me to ask you in return, how do you like your waffles?

Little revelation from Newmsies post down there—you ate your muffin children... Does that make you cannibalistic?

1. *sniffle* Why do you hate me? D:
3. Lolol, OMG, that'd be one insane smiley. XDD But um, no, it wasn't Juno. I haven't seen that one yet.
4. How wonderful! :')
6. Lol, niiiice. XD
7. I think I'll actually answer seriously! I like mine Belgian, with whipped cream smothered over it all. :3

The Newms wrote:Shadow, your friend Megan sounds so cool. = D I'm kinda jealous...xD But how could you eat your muffin-children?!

1. Tamaki or L?

Tamaki, durrrrr. x3

I'm not quite sure. I usually read mine everyday, but I generally don't think much of it. I guess ub-conciously I believe in them, otherwise I wouldn't go to all that trouble ripping the newspaper apart to find mine.

I'm going to plan to, but I doubt I will, seeing as I never got around to watching New Moon or Eclipse. But since it's the end of the saga, I think I'll actually make an effort this time, if only just to see Taylor Lautner, the shirtless wonder.

Ironically, this time it would be my friend Megan's family. xD Strange how those things work out, huh? But yeah, they're basically my second family x3

HAHAHAHAHA YES. My friends and I cosplayed as Pokemon xD

Actually yes, I love the water. I'm not very good at it, though....

With butter, strawberry sauce and whipped cream! -nomnomnomnomnom-

I don't have my camera connector cable with me, sorrrrry xP

They weren't mine, I swear! D: *in denial* My only children is/will be L's!

1. No! I deny it! Razz
2. Lol, nice. x3
3. Oh my, don't ya love shirtless wonders? XD Haha, I just realized I still have Taylor on my door . . .
4. Woah, that's cool. :O
5. LUCKY.
7. Finally, another one who likes whipped cream! applause
8. Hmmph. xD

rattyjol wrote:(Ponderrrrrr. Very Happy The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? - Page 2 Ponder)

OMG I want to go to Megan's house. x_x That's, like, everything I want right there. Okay, not really. xD But stilllll. What's the kanji book called? I need that. :O

Tamakiiiiii. Very Happy Seriously, though, don't fall in love with him. Just... don't. xD Haha. He's a total idiot but also hilarious and awesome. nod

3. Are you going to see Breaking Dawn when it’s out? Probably. I'll likely wait till the hype dies down a tad, though. Like, a couple weeks after it opens. Squealing fan girls... ugh. x.x
4. Who are the awesomest people you’ve ever met? Ooh... That's a hard one. I think our group from dance camp last year. Mayana and Talia and Ben and Abe and all those. nod
6. Is swimming something you enjoy? Sometimes... I like water, I just hate getting wet. xD
7. How do you like your waffles? Toasted just so that they're warm and thawed, and then with lots of margarine. nod
8. Write something on your arm/hand/wrist and post a picture of it, please? Too complicated. xD I'd have to find a marker, then the camera, and then the card reader, and then I'd have to upload it to Photobucket, and... yeah. rolleyes

And now I feel complete. applause

Ikr? x)

Lol, yes, it's so amazing there. xD And I still can't remember, but I'll try looking for it on Shelfari, maybe that'll help me . . . Oh yes, I found it! :3 Kanji De Manga.

He is hilarious and awesome! Very Happy *soooo not falling in love, i swear!*

1. Aha, good point, my friend! nod
3. Aw, but it's more fun to see it early! XD Though of course, that's because I enjoy feeling like I can connect to the people, even if I'm not that Twilight-obsessed anymore.
6. I see what you mean. xD
8. Fine, be that way. xD

lauren wrote:1. Tamaki or L?
From DN? L.
Yes.
What kind of question is that? Of course I'm gonna go see it. =.=
I don't feel like thinking about my real friends, lol. But most of the people here are my online palsies.
No, but I want to :3 My mom would be a total busybody though.
I like it best either alone or with my best friends. We had to swim at camp and I barely knew anyone, which totally... yuck.
Crispy Very Happy
Okay Very Happy I'll do it now & post it in a sec.

1. Right answer! applause Lol, though, Tamaki isn't from DN. He's from Ouran High School Host Club.
5. Oh parents. XD
6. o.e That sounds . . . ugh.

lauren wrote:it might be a bit big? ignore everything in the background :3
The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? - Page 2 DSCF3073

OMGOMG. <33 Heehee, I love the color!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? - Page 2 1312The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? - Page 2 2412The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? - Page 2 3349The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? - Page 2 3548The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? - Page 2 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 7/21/2010, 11:49 pm

1. Nope. x3 Tamaki FTW
3. Well, yes! Though I do tend to prefer my shirtless wonders to be male...xD
7. YAY! Who doesn't love whipped cream?!
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? - Page 2 Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/22/2010, 10:12 am

1. L FTW times ten! :PP
3. Oh yes, me too, actually. XD
7. Arianna, I'm sure. :O She's healthy, you know, unlike me.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/22/2010, 10:32 am

I have to second Ado's answer to 7... xD Sorry!
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? - Page 2 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/22/2010, 10:39 am

:') *sniffle* I know Ari so well!

But I still like whipped cream. XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/22/2010, 10:36 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:
rattyjol wrote:(Ponderrrrrr. Very Happy The Sown Shadow - psychic, or psychotic? - Page 2 Ponder)

And now I feel complete. applause

Ikr? x)

Lol, yes, it's so amazing there. xD And I still can't remember, but I'll try looking for it on Shelfari, maybe that'll help me . . . Oh yes, I found it! :3 Kanji De Manga.

He is hilarious and awesome! Very Happy *soooo not falling in love, i swear!*

1. Aha, good point, my friend! nod
3. Aw, but it's more fun to see it early! XD Though of course, that's because I enjoy feeling like I can connect to the people, even if I'm not that Twilight-obsessed anymore.
6. I see what you mean. xD
8. Fine, be that way. xD

Ooh, yay. applause I shall look for that. nod

EDIT: Aw... I looked it up on Amazon, and you kinda have to know hiragana and katakana already to read the pronunciations. D:
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/23/2010, 7:35 pm

Darnit. :PP Well then, I'm going to . . . hmm . . . find a way to learn! I mean, at least I'm getting somewhere. XD I can recognize a few of the kanji now, and know how to pronounce another couple . . .
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/23/2010, 11:23 pm

Same here. nod Well, actually, the only kanji I recognize are 鼠 (nezumi, it means rat) and the ones for Japan, but... -shrug- xD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/24/2010, 10:16 pm

I recognize the symbol pronounced ko, I think. Or, one of them, if there's more than one. XD Because there's like three different ones pronounced 'yoshi.' And ugh, suddenly it all became ten times more confusing . . . but, like, when I was looking up some Japanese names, I noticed that two of the names had the same kanji at the end. And that the romaji version, or English-character-version or whatever you wanna call it, each ended in ko.

Then I know the kanji for moon, and for one, two, and three. nod Though I keep writing the kanji for moon as sun, apparently, because I don't know where all the curvy parts go. Razz

But um, I sure hope I made at least an ounce of sense there.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/24/2010, 10:35 pm

I don't know it for moon, but I know the kanji for one, two, and three as well cuz they're really simple. xD I also know (well, I can't write it but I can recognize it) the katakana for 'ki' because I sometimes write the Japanese names of anime characters on my drawings and Rukia Kuchiki has 'ki' in it twice so it's easy to figure out which one it is. xD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/24/2010, 11:38 pm

Lol, exactly! XD I keep recognizing them in Ouran, too . . . ever single time we see the sign for the music room, I see the three. cheesy

Ki is a cool syllable, I just realized. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/25/2010, 12:02 am

I learned it after finishing Ouran so I didn't notice... I'll have to rewatch an episode or two and see. grin ...Wait a sec. You're watching Ouran? Yayyy! yayparty!

nod
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/25/2010, 12:29 am

Lol, you should! :3 Oh, and how Honey calls his bunny Usa-chan . . . usagi is romaji or something for rabbit, which I learned by reading Tail of the Moon. applause
Yepyep! grin It's soooo pointless, but I love it so much. It's really great for random laughs.

Oh! :O We have a restaurant nearby called Ki's!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/25/2010, 12:54 am

Yeah. nod And in the manga they call him Bun-Bun. xD Honey is so kawaii. <3 I can't believe he's seventeen, though... xD
One of the reasons I love it so much. xD The Hitachiins pwn and Tamaki's just comic relief. Oh, and did you know that if the chapter's page limit for the manga had been a little shorter, Hatori would have cut out Kyoya altogether? :O

o.0
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/25/2010, 10:00 pm

Bun-Bun? Awww! <33 Lol, ikr. XD He seems like an eight-year-old at best . . .
o_O Too bad it wasn't shorter, then! Kyoya's just evil.

They have amazing hamburgers, but Red Robin's are better. nod
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/25/2010, 10:06 pm

Yeah, at best. xD More like four.

I like Kyoya. Very Happy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/25/2010, 10:22 pm

Seriously, a highschooler just shouldn't be so . . . young. o.e

Lol, all right. XD I just . . . he's so sinister!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/25/2010, 11:10 pm

I know. xD His little brother in middle school looks older than he does.

I wouldn't call him sinister... More like... calm and cool, secretly running things from behind the scenes because Tamaki's a total idiot who would destroy the club's budget if Kyoya wasn't there. xD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next